Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,242 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:38 AM

Hp Compaq Evo Laptop Computer N610c 2.2ghz, 30gb Hdd, (refurbished) ---n57k - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hp Compaq Evo Laptop Computer N610c 2.2ghz, 30gb Hdd, (refurbished) ---n57k (931 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Tip On Getting Used/refurbished Laptops From Comp. Village / How To Choose The Most Cost Effective Laptop Computer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hp Compaq Evo Laptop Computer N610c 2.2ghz, 30gb Hdd, (refurbished) ---n57k by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2007
The Compaq Evo Notebook N610c is the ultimate balance of mobility and technology. It is designed for customers who want a thin, light, durable design, enterprise-level performance, and corporate-level features without compromise. The latest Mobile Intel Pentium 4 Processor - M is the foundation of the Evo Notebook N610c's leading-edge performance. The Evo Notebook N610c delivers leading technology in an easy-to-use mobile design with features and solutions for the enterprise environment. It offers a variety of flexibility and performance features and options for every level of mobile business users.

Reconditioned
Manufacturer: HEWLETT PACKARD
Mfg Part#: N610C
Buy.com Sales Rank: 285

In Stock: Usually Ships in 1 to 2 business days.

Part Number N610c 
Processor
Intel Pentium M 2.2 GHz 
Memory (RAM) 512 MB (DDR SDRAM) 
Hard Drive 30 GB IDE 
Optical Drive DVD/CD-RW Combo 
Audio Output Sound card 
Modem Network / Modem 
Display 14.1 in. TFT active matrix 
Dimensions 12.1 in. W x 9.85 in.D x 1.22 in. H 
Weight 5.51 lb. 
Battery Lithium-ion
Re: Hp Compaq Evo Laptop Computer N610c 2.2ghz, 30gb Hdd, (refurbished) ---n57k by GBASKY: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2007
BROS TRY REDUCE THE PRICE THE HDD IS NOT REALLY HIGH AND ITS REFURBISHED HABA A LOT OF PPLE ARE ALSO INTO THIS BIZ SO FOR U TO MAKE MORE SALES TRY COMPARE THE PRICE B4 FIXING URS MAYBE AFTER GIVING A REASONABLE PRICE THEN WE CAN TALK BIZ NAD TRY POST SOME OTHERS THAT U MAY HAVE SO I CAN VIEW THEM COS I BUY OIN BULK EVEN REFURBISHED BUT WITH GUARANTEE OR WARRANTEE .SO,TRY ADJUST O.K LATER
Re: Hp Compaq Evo Laptop Computer N610c 2.2ghz, 30gb Hdd, (refurbished) ---n57k by Kobojunkie: 1:51am On Oct 10, 2007
GBASKY:

BROS TRY REDUCE THE PRICE THE HDD IS NOT REALLY HIGH AND ITS REFURBISHED HABA A LOT OF PPLE ARE ALSO INTO THIS BIZ SO FOR You TO MAKE MORE SALES TRY COMPARE THE PRICE B4 FIXING URS MAYBE AFTER GIVING A REASONABLE PRICE THEN WE CAN TALK BIZ NAD TRY POST SOME OTHERS THAT You MAY HAVE SO I CAN VIEW THEM COS I BUY OIN BULK EVEN REFURBISHED BUT WITH GUARANTEE OR WARRANTEE .SO,TRY ADJUST O.K LATER

If you do not want it, it is ok, someone else might
Re: Hp Compaq Evo Laptop Computer N610c 2.2ghz, 30gb Hdd, (refurbished) ---n57k by qeemus: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2007
@kobojunkie
your phone number
Re: Hp Compaq Evo Laptop Computer N610c 2.2ghz, 30gb Hdd, (refurbished) ---n57k by GBASKY: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2007
O.K NAY MEANS OF CONTACTING U SO THAT I CAN AT LEAST HAVE A LOOK COS I DONY=T WANT TO LOOSE THE TRUST MY CLIENTS HAVE IN ME
Re: Hp Compaq Evo Laptop Computer N610c 2.2ghz, 30gb Hdd, (refurbished) ---n57k by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2007
You are free to check my profile or IM(instant message) me. I learnt a while back not to post my Email in here. I got blasted with spam. But If you look, I am online for at least 12 hours of the day eastern and if I can even give you my phone number that way if you NEED that.

(1) (Reply)

Hi Nairalander, I Was Wondering If I Could Share This Offer With You Guys. Compaq Hp/intel Dual Core / Vsat Set Up / Virus 101: Your online Antivirus Manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.