Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,812 members, 7,976,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:11 PM

The God Particle Found? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Particle Found? (765 Views)

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / "God Particle" Found Is Science Attempting To Mock God? / In The God Of David Oyedepo ? Huh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The God Particle Found? by plaetton: 7:24am On Dec 16, 2011
There have been much debate and discusions on this forum about the origin of the universe. The more understanding we gain of subatomic particles and their role in the beginning of the universe, the easier it would be to discard our previously held notions about how ,and perhaps, when , it all began.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/has-science-found-the-god-particle-6276634.html

Re: The God Particle Found? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2011
yes i heard about this. good discovery. cool
Re: The God Particle Found? by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

yes i heard about this. good discovery. cool

what "discovery"?
Re: The God Particle Found? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2011
they found the paricle right
Re: The God Particle Found? by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 16, 2011
PAGAN  9JA:

they found the paricle right

Did you even read the article?  undecided

"Scientists said they have eliminated 95 per cent of the energy range where the Higgs may have been hiding, but[b] are not yet ready to exclude the possibility that what they have detected is merely background noise rather than the real thing[/b]. They said that final, definite proof will now have to wait until 2012.

Professor Rolf-Dieter Heuer, head of Cern, urged: "Please be prudent. We have not found it yet. Stay tuned for next year."

Many of you are purely ignorant blowhards. I'm sure i wont be too far off in concluding you have absolutely no idea what they are even looking for.
Re: The God Particle Found? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2012
Zounds, these freakin! humanz have found me!! grin

(1) (Reply)

i / When Ministers Fail To Teach/preach The Truth / Help My Innocent Curiosity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.