Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,222 members, 7,919,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:01 PM

Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen (1302 Views)

(pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / Can U Take Any 2go Gal As U Gal Friend / My Gal Friend Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by purefella(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2011
Hey Nairalanders , i think i should share this with you guys maybe someone is in the same shoe with me , share your opinion and maybe any nairaland female will learn

This my gal na die ,she do offend me , hurt me but i still can't let go of her ,why the way she do the sex thing is a very rough one with me , sucking my dick , to my balls till i cumm and she swallow the loads with all this anytime she offends me , i will be the one to call her back once i start feeling my cock should already be in her mouth That's #1

#2 this gal maybe she's a witch , i think so because the good luck wey she dey take hammer my life 3 much ooo , i don't do goood things with my cash and earn low too but since i got her my life start making a huge senses and when i fight her i see changes for the other side

#3 I have been eating at different fast foods , cook when i can but i never get to have some meats on my bones , since i got her my peeps have been asking me if i had been using this mawu mawu pills , meaning she can cook anything

the last one be say she is after 1!!!!!

but i don't seem to care , my parents hate her die cause she don born one before and saying things that i am committing adultery or maybe nah fornication say na another man wife

But to me i know dey hear any other stories with the above 3 qualifications i think she's ok for me to marry
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by stepo707: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2011
mtcheeeeew! undecided
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by slimyem: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2011
Rubbish!!!!
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by Sijo01(f): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by Goldieluks: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2011
So OP she's another man's wife?? You must be cursed then. What nonsense!
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by 195(f): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

OP do wwhatever pleases you jor!
embarassed embarassed
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by Goldieluks: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2011
190_@:

embarassed embarassed

Ooh gawd wetin I don do this pink faced pikin again?
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2011
You dont care if she's another man's wife? You dont wanna listen to your parents who have been married for a long time? Not that they'll choose for you, but you dont discard parental advice when it comes to marriage!

So because of sex, Good luck & Food, you have chosen her to be your wife? You are Catastrophically what? Catastrophically Discombobulated! What tha fcck!

Do you even have an atom of feelings for this girl? Yeah, cos it's only when you feel your cork should be in her mouth that's when you call her back! Like seriously? Does she even respect you at all?

Holy Mary & Martha!
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by purefella(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2011
kip it coming i think this place is not boring like facebook but don't curse coz i get back to sender juju for body
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by purefella(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2011
@ sexkillz sex , goodluck and food is all enough for a man to marry any gal she likes ok and what my parents said was because they are a real christian they don't just like her because of the issue she has gotten for another man before and the guy wey she born for don marry 2 other wives and they are on opposite locations like lagos to enugu
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by purefella(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2011
@slimyem you fit know get good luck for body bitch
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by Kslib(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2011
purefella:

kip it coming i think this place is not boring like facebook but don't curse coz i get back to sender juju for body
haha!Nice joke.@poster i think u have mami water spirit known as "emere".
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by Babamide(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2011
Rubbish and Nonsense
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by Basildon1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2011
Lol grin
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by pendo89(f): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2011
And to imagine u put Amen to that! grin grin wake up please.
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by Beync(f): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2011
Somebody tell me this op is not lefulefu
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by Hardunnii(f): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2011
Very funny
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by tiamor: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2011
can somebody help me to tell this dud that he needs a psychiatric doctor to have his heard examined? sweet toto ko, good luck ni. mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, bomboclad.
Re: Why I Will Never Leave My Gal Friend Forever And Ever Amen by purefella(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2011
Frustrated lives don't bring out una frustration on me oo cos know be spoil una lyfe

(1) (Reply)

Will He Accept Me Back Once Again? / Ladies Can You Marry A Very Emotional And Sensitive Guy That Is Very Good? / Why Is It That Pako Girls Are More Beautiful Than Ajebo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.