Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,890 members, 7,980,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:01 AM

Procter & Gamble Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter & Gamble Vacancies (493 Views)

Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / Procter and Gamble is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procter & Gamble Vacancies by GlobalCareers: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2011
To all job seekers:

Procter and Gamble (P&G) has several vacancies globally. Help yourself by visiting their website and applying online. If you don't know the website, go to google, "type procter and gamble job search".

If you apply to the jobs and get invited to stage 2 to take the online test, I can assist you in performing excellently. If you get invited to stage 3 for an interview, I can give you likely expected questions. My email is: global_careers@in.com

Go ahead and apply. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Graphic Artist / ""vacancy For The Post Of A Computer Assistant"" / Make 150 Per Click Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.