Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,147 members, 7,880,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Can I Catch A House Burglar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Catch A House Burglar (710 Views)

''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co / I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo / Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Catch A House Burglar by elegungun: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2011
pls, i seriously need help on how to catch this house burglar that burgle my house every 6 month. My house is occupied only by me and my wife.and we go out in the morning for work and come back late in the evening.The burglar comes during our absence. Is there any security camera i can install that will be recording when we are away.i want to see the face of the burglar.i am very sure is one of our neighbour.
Re: How Can I Catch A House Burglar by Chubhie: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2011
Get dogs and employ a security man.
Re: How Can I Catch A House Burglar by elegungun: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2011
Chubhie:

Get dogs and employ a security man.
Thanks, I'm scare of dogs and i can afford to pay security man.
Re: How Can I Catch A House Burglar by Chubhie: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2011
Look for maybe a retired soldier thats on pension. Part of his job is feeding thd dogs which entails locking them in when the kids are around and unleashing them say by 8pm. For feedinds, just go to some of this eatries around town and with some tips you get lots of meats n bones for em dogs. Abeg nor stress the old soldier o. He wil probably be resting most of the time and if your lucky u get to hear stories of the nigeria biafra war from an eye witness account-me favorite. The dogs are the real deals.

(1) (Reply)

Conspiracy Theory About Dis-integration Of Nigeria. / Are The Ndigbos Cowards, Why Is It That We Are Not Hearing Their Voices In This Protest? / Down Memory Lane With The Cabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.