Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:46 PM

Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? (5585 Views)

$2.1bn Arms Probe: Nobody Can Prosecute Me For The N100million We Collected. / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 / Xmas Rice! Xmas Rice!! Bonanza For N7000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Elizadath: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2011
Head no pass Head. In my place of work, they give everybody one bag of Rice, 10ltrs of Ororo and one Turkey Brand cooking Oil. At least for next two month i no go worry to buy rice. Big ups to d mgt. Wetin dem give for una side?
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2011
xmas dinner with highly placed executives. After that, all man for himself, i no mind come take half bag of your rice sef? Na MAMA GOLD? grin grin grin
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by WAVixen: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2011
Isnt 'ororo' the yoruba term for vegetable oil[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by executinal(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2011
@ subject grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Ninapha(f): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2011
ours is a bag of rice and 13th month (extra one month Salary bonus), so my rice just dey enter now ooooooooooooo, prrrrrrrrrrrrraise mgt.! Alirice
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Tunjman(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2011
@vikin

Do beggars have choice? won't you collect it if it is not MAMA GOLD?

you make me laugh in pigin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by yoboone(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2011
@POSTER, wetin dey give u na wetin dey give too(MAMA GOLD). But ,u sure say no bi the same wey we dey work?
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2011
just received one hamper with live chicken inside from my oga, angry
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by iyatrustee(f): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2011
For wia? Na only 13th month we dey get ever since sanusi begin him banking sector kasala sad sad
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Emmysteve(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2011
You Neva tell us where you dey work o!
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Baawaa(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2011
We too must give,we should not be a receiver alone
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by amaham(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2011
My head of department promised us gorgeous package this xmas, but as soon as we enter december we reminded her of the promise but she said "you people didn't impress me this year, u don't review patients, u come late to work blablabla" atleast there was a dinner party at jorandy hotels ,calabar. Evryone is invited
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2011
Baawaa:

We too must give,we should not be a receiver alone
Oga, come give me joor, I dey tell you.
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Tolulop001(f): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2011
carried my bag of rice and 6cans of turkey oil last week

now waiting for xmas bonus . . . abi na 13th month cheesy
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Baawaa(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2011
Oga, come give me joor, I dey tell you.

Sorry,i have close the list for this year,next year i will add you to the list!! grin
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2011
For all those collecting xmas rice, If no be MAMA GOLD, it will not be the same as MAMA GOLD. Be sure the rice you dey collect, cook it first before you orepare it for the xmas, make d thing no turn to AKAMU for pot on xmas day! cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Tolulop001(f): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2011
Vikin:

For all those collecting xmas rice, If no be MAMA GOLD, it will not be the same as MAMA GOLD. Be sure the rice you dey collect, cook it first before you orepare it for the xmas, make d thing no turn to AKAMU for pot on xmas day! cheesy cheesy

hehe like tuwo abi!
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2011
musKeeto:

just received one hamper with live chicken inside from my oga, angry

Check that your chicken whether e get weight, make you no fry bone give people for xmas. grin grin
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Yorisb: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2011
Vikin:

Check that your chicken whether e get weight, make you no fry bone give people for xmas. grin grin
grin

@Topic

Rotfl grin grin grin
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Diligence: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2011
@ Vikin - that's realy comedy!

We na 13th month + N10k for Christmas Rice; Cooperative Society: A pack of juice, then all eyes are now on next week's salary,
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by norrisman: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2011
True story

Muthafu.ckers gave me notice of redundancy!
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by chioma134: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2011
I no see grain of rice talkless of one naira. D only jara I see be say dem pay Dec salary on d 15th. Federal Govt sef,
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by twinskenny(m): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2011
nawaooo all of una dey enjoy oo see rice everywia

well for my working place they give us 12.5kg of rice (the small bag) we thank God last na zero
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by cgift(m): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2011
iyatrustee:

For wia? Na only 13th month we dey get ever since sanusi begin him banking sector kasala sad sad

e be like say ya bank broke small. me i don collect my 75kg bag of rice. 50kg for me and the 25kg for my driver. ( i no get driver sha)

ese gan!!
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by sylve11: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2011
Vikin:

na old layer them give him grin grin grin cool
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Ndkings1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2011
Na ønly rice dem dey tek do chrismas .
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by sylve11: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2011
Didn't u see the topic? cool
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by iyatrustee(f): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2011
cgift:

e be like say ya bank broke small. me i don collect my 75kg bag of rice. 50kg for me and the 25kg for my driver. ( i no get driver sha)

ese gan!!

bros me, u fit arrange the 25kg wey be driver own for ur padi abeg? God loves a cheerful giver grin
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by MrMechEng(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2011
Management organized xmas party at a lounge with free finger food and drinks included, asked staff members to sign up if they will come. so far only 12 people signed up out of a staff of >100. grin
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Elizadath: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2011
Na CAPRICE GOLD. Highest quality. And am ready to feed any nairalander wey fit come my house on xmas day. My babe sabi cook well-well you all invited. Does your babe sabi too?
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by Elizadath: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2011
I still office now oo. I don tire. They just give us 2 I.V(s) now. We are free to invite only one person to our party. Dress code: (Red, Green or Gold) tha place na ilupeju.
@vikin u get mouth,
@waxion, Yes its Vegitable.
@baawaa , i have done my part by being diligent at work and puntual.
@emmmysteve, my working place na my working place no advertisement you know?
@ all see what you can do for 1k here. This is where i make help people and make some dole as well. Just go here:www.1kjobsonline.com/?=2474
Re: Have You Collected Your Xmas Rice? by cecegorz(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2011
NaDa!
My guys bad gan!
They paid 13th month on the 1st
Paid salary before 10th

If you finish everything b4 20th, you don enter be dat. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Cpa Guru Here?? / Nigerian Breweries Declares N33b Dividend For 2017 / Nigerian Non-Oil Industry Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.