Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,224 members, 7,910,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:40 AM

World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star (13693 Views)

Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison / MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman / World Shortest Woman-photos(a Must See)the Shortest Woman Living Is Jyoti Amge(i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by jimctu: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2011
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by humblebee: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2011
hmmm and no chance of getting ay taller, she looks happy and that's very important
wish her well, i bet she'll keep getting this award over and over again cos mehn she's really TINY
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by alex406(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2011
Midgets!!! grin
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by Goldieluks: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2011
Petite cutie,awww
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by razznaija(f): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2011
Aww she's so cute grin grin
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by Woke4all(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

Petite cutie,awww
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dt03:

Can she deliver baby
embarassed embarassed
everyday:

Canal penetration and even if she became pregnant will definitely kill her
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
born2fuck:

How would my Joystick size her Kitty, cause it is 7 inches , and precise, She can be smuggled through traveling bag to another country
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry
Uyi Iredia:

She's okay.
You can lie oo embarassed
Nattyacid:

She's not small, she's tiny.
grin
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by Jenifa1: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2011
even shorter than aki and paw paw!

I agree. being a movie star is the way to go.
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by member479760: 1:47am On Dec 18, 2011
If you are pregnant or planning to please don't look this photo.
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by dasparrow: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2011
She is such a doll!
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by atasteve: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
God is great
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by firestar(f): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2011

Wonderful.
. . .
"[size=20pt]I shall laud you because in a fear-inspiring way I am wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, As my soul is very well aware.(Ps. 139:14)[/size]"

. . .
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
God is awesome i wish her d best of luck
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by Oletunow(m): 5:45am On Dec 19, 2011
Siena:

What disability does she have? Sometimes it's best to really think before passing comment, otherwise you come across as a r[i]e[/i]tard. She may be less than petite, but she's still perfectly formed.

According to, The Americans with Disabilities Act, a disability is a “physical or mental impairment that substantially limits a major life activity.

Their have been some cases where people with dwarfism have qualify for SSI in the US. Without coming out as disparaging, there is a way you will look at her and say that her statue would substantially limit some major life activities in comparison to the general population makeup of her age & gender.
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by pinocch: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2011
is a hole lot of catastrophe that has before Nigeria actors/actress seeing many of them die, come to the case of Dagreen the music world. samloco efe flavor and many more who  have gone not only that the case of divorce in Nigeria actors/actress need to be dealt with also.
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by k00lxpert(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2011
just for the meantime, she'll get over it soon! lol
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2011
Oletunow:

According to, The Americans with Disabilities Act, a disability is a “physical or mental impairment that substantially limits a major life activity.

You may well be right, and reading some of the nasty comments on here, the mental impairment theory would certainly be valid.
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by Bestglo(f): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2011
cutie pie
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by cynthiafred67(f): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
She look pretty
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by Kx: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2011
LeoMax:

Ambition knows no height
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by sammirano: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
I still can't comprehend the images, it looks so unreal and yet real.
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by MaziEludo: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2011
what she needs is great ideas to accomplish her purpose on earth. cheesy cool

Thank heavens she already wants to be an artiste.

Some people complimenting her can't even tell what their own purpose on earth looks like. undecided tongue
Re: World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star by fmikecok(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2011
she is 18,hope till dey 4 he to grow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Justin Bieber Dies In An Auto Crash / Catholic League Blast Nicki Minaj's Grammy Performance / Lagos Chief Coroner Directs Inquest Into Mohbad’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.