Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,447 members, 7,978,429 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:15 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (879088 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by moufpeas(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2013
grin
fiscalcliff:
Any other insights to confirm this
Thanks spikes, you've been of great help of late

Hmmn, Scotland baby
Hope you like cold temperatures sha cheesy
Why are you nervous? undecided
There's nothing to get you on edge especially if you documents are in order
Strengthen your spirit man and calm your mind lest you blow this chance by anxiety
Be anxious for nothing,remember that tomorrow will take care of itself
;DLol, thnx 4 d motivation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by maccoretech: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2013
moufpeas:
Hi, I'm going to Robert gordon oo bt I'm yet to submit my visa application I'm waiting for my mum statement which wud be ready by dis friday...pls any advice u can offer me . I'm nervous....here's
Hello, I submitted the following 1. My personal bank statement 2. Degree certificate 3. Degree Transcript 4. CAS statement. Pls pay attention to the documents listed in your CAS statement. Make sure you have the balance of your fees and maintenance in the account. If you are using your mums account make sure you include your Birth Certificate. I will contact you through your email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by moufpeas(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2013
mac@coretech:
Hello, I submitted the following 1. My personal bank statement 2. Degree certificate 3. Degree Transcript 4. CAS statement. Pls pay attention to the documents listed in your CAS statement. Make sure you have the balance of your fees and maintenance in the account. If you are using your mums account make sure you include your Birth Certificate. I will contact you through your email.
Oh, thank u, what questions did they ask u in the interview and ow many working days. Did u gt ur visa , which course are u going for ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by maccoretech: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2013
moufpeas:
Oh, thank u, what questions did they ask u in the interview and ow many working days. Did u gt ur visa , which course are u going for ?
Questions 1. What is the title of your course? 2. Why did you choose RGU? 3. why did you choose to study in uk? 4. Your course start date? 5. Where is RGU located in Uk? 6. Did you understand all the questions? All you need is the full knowledge of RGU and your course. Remember RGU will be moving all the academic sections to one campus( Garthdee Campus). It took UKBA 26 working days after making my application on 25th June at Ikeja, Lagos. At last I collected my VISA on 31st July. RGU is a highly trusted sponsor, so do not worry, just prepare your documents carefully, you will make it. I am going for MSC Financial Management. Which Course did apply for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
Pls guys I need help so seriously, I had my living expenses money in my account but last friday I made a transfer that went beyond my £7200. Now my questions are 1. If I replace the money this week do I have to start counting for 28days again? 2.my sch resumes 23rd sept and they have said I can get extension to 7th oct, so can I get my visa?
Pls help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lekinsbaba: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hello justwise,
Kindly help me with the list of document am to submit coz I'm applying on wednesday. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
danny4sure: Pls guys I need help so seriously, I had my living expenses money in my account but last friday I made a transfer that went beyond my £7200. Now my questions are 1. If I replace the money this week do I have to start counting for 28days again? 2.my sch resumes 23rd sept and they have said I can get extension to 7th oct, so can I get my visa?
Pls help.
Yes you have to start counting all over.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
lekinsbaba: Hello justwise,
Kindly help me with the list of document am to submit coz I'm applying on wednesday. Thanks in anticipation.
Pls read through the thread. He and countless others have provided answers to this question several times.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by moufpeas(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
mac@coretech:
Questions 1. What is the title of your course? 2. Why did you choose RGU? 3. why did you choose to study in uk? 4. Your course start date? 5. Where is RGU located in Uk? 6. Did you understand all the questions? All you need is the full knowledge of RGU and your course. Remember RGU will be moving all the academic sections to one campus( Garthdee Campus). It took UKBA 26 working days after making my application on 25th June at Ikeja, Lagos. At last I collected my VISA on 31st July. RGU is a highly trusted sponsor, so do not worry, just prepare your documents carefully, you will make it. I am going for MSC Financial Management. Which Course did apply for?
Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇‎​​​ so much...I am going for Msc Oilfield chemicals...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by amygal01: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
Good afternoon nigerians,any one going to university of Strathclyde?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by fiscalcliff: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
amygal01: Good afternoon nigerians,any one going to university of Strathclyde?
That's a top rated school
But hope say you like chilly weather O! grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
hi nigerians, any one goin to university of sheffield
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MasterBond: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
amygal01: Good afternoon nigerians,any one going to university of Strathclyde?

Hello...Strathclyde SBS - MITS for me. What are you going for and how far with preparation?
Any tips for accommodation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by don90: 4:33am On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by amygal01: 7:12am On Aug 06, 2013
Hello...Strathclyde SBS - MITS for me. What are you going for and how far with preparation?

Msc international accounting and finance. I haven't applyd for accommodation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MasterBond: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2013
amygal01:

Msc international accounting and finance. I haven't applyd for accommodation

Ok, that's still under SBS so we'd probably be attending some electives together. Do u have visa yet & how long did it take? I am still waiting on mine!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lekinsbaba: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
hello house, I have a problem getting my appointment reference number coz of network issues. Any suggestions on what to do ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
lekinsbaba: hello house, I have a problem getting my appointment reference number coz of network issues. Any suggestions on what to do ?

You can re-apply for a new appointment & discard the other one; it won't affect you. Or better still, mail info.ukng@vfshelpline.com or call +2347042848040 to make enquiry on what to do from VFS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Drbrown101: 1:07am On Aug 07, 2013
Anyone going to bangor university.?.... Still waiting on my visa from BHC... Got my fingers crossed with God by myside
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lekinsbaba: 3:08am On Aug 07, 2013
lekinsbaba: hello house, I have a problem getting my appointment reference number coz of network issues. Any suggestions on what to do ?
Thank you for your response. I tried to re-apply with a new GWF number but the error message is 'the CAS number you entered has/have already booked an appointment'. Of which, I can't cancel the old appointment because I don't have an appointment reference number. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HOS13: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2013
lekinsbaba:
Thank you for your response. I tried to re-apply with a new GWF number but the error message is 'the CAS number you entered has/have already booked an appointment'. Of which, I can't cancel the old appointment because I don't have an appointment reference number. Thanks
Check your email. You should have received an email with the GWF number.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2013
Just wise i was called yesterday by the British high commission ,asking me to courier a particular document within 3days. she called the address for me but i couldn't get it clearly. what i just heard was British embassy ,maitama abuja. pls can you give me the detailed address of the British embassy in Abuja and also will d British embassy be functional on Thursday and Friday considering the public holidays ? i anticipate ur swift response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2013
masperano: Just wise i was called yesterday by the British high commission ,asking me to courier a particular document within 3days. she called the address for me but i couldn't get it clearly. what i just heard was British embassy ,maitama abuja. pls can you give me the detailed address of the British embassy in Abuja and also will d British embassy be functional on Thursday and Friday considering the public holidays ? i anticipate ur swift response

British High Commission Abuja

19 Torrens Close, Mississippi, Maitama Abuja
Nigeria

Email PPAInformation.abuja@fco.gov.uk

Telephone +234 (9) 4622200

Fax +234(9) 4622263

Opening Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8am-4pm.
Friday: 8am-1pm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2013
justwise:

British High Commission Abuja

19 Torrens Close, Mississippi, Maitama Abuja
Nigeria

Email PPAInformation.abuja@fco.gov.uk

Telephone +234 (9) 4622200

Fax +234(9) 4622263

Opening Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8am-4pm.
Friday: 8am-1pm

Thanks man this was exactly the address she was trying to say .
i hope this public holiday wont affect the delivery since i was given three days. i intend to courier it today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lekinsbaba: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2013
Thank u justwise. I hv my GWF number, but there's this appointment reference number which one needs to cancel re-schedule or print letter of appointment. I was unable to get that number coz of netwrk issue while i was booking αиd when I tried to start a new appointment it said my CAS had alredy bkd an aptmnt.Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ozstone: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
Good day peep. Nice forum. Pls I ll like to know how u can tell from the message you were sent that your visa was successful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holladapooo: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
Just missed a call from the embassy because I was in a meeting, what can I do aside from sending a mail to them. Also what can be the implication of missing the call. Is there any chances of them calling me back?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by marshal44: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
Please I need your help. I paid £3,000(pre -deposit fee) out of £9,950(whole school fee). one thing I don't seem to understand is do I have to keep just the £7200 pounds in my account or £7200 +£6950(£14,150) in my account for 28 days/working days. Hope to read from you guys soon. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SAT1: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
hello all,
I paid my sch fees via bank transfer between yesterday and today, and my local bank has approved the payment(have also got the telex copies via mail). Am now waiting for confirmation from my school. Is it safe to submit a Visa application yet? How do I confirm or know when this payment reflects in my CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
marshal44: Please I need your help. I paid £3,000(pre -deposit fee) out of £9,950(whole school fee). one thing I don't seem to understand is do I have to keep just the £7200 pounds in my account or £7200 +£6950(£14,150) in my account for 28 days/working days. Hope to read from you guys soon. Thanks in anticipation.

£14,150
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
SAT1: hello all,
I paid my sch fees via bank transfer between yesterday and today, and my local bank has approved the payment(have also got the telex copies via mail). Am now waiting for confirmation from my school. Is it safe to submit a Visa application yet? How do I confirm or know when this payment reflects in my CAS?

you can't apply without ur CAS number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SAT1: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
I have my CAS number already bros, what am putting accross is: if I can apply for visa as my sch is yet confirm my fee payment. What is left in my acc now is my maintenance money.
spikes C:

you can't apply without ur CAS number

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (503)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.