Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,981 members, 7,890,222 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Christians Are ‘evil’ For Backing Marriage, Says Tesco R&d Boss - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Are ‘evil’ For Backing Marriage, Says Tesco R&d Boss (1555 Views)

Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. / Reasons Why Christians Are Falling For False Teachings And Doctrines ( Edited ) / Pope Condemns Gay Marriage - Says It's "Unnatural" And A Threat To Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Are ‘evil’ For Backing Marriage, Says Tesco R&d Boss by sta1: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2011
The Head of Research & Development at Tesco (the biggest supermarket chain in the UK) - Nick Lansley, has branded Christians who uphold the biblical view of marriage as being between a man and a woman, as 'evil'.

http://www.christian.org.uk/news/christians-are-evil-for-backing-marriage-says-tesco-rd-boss/?e161211
Re: Christians Are ‘evil’ For Backing Marriage, Says Tesco R&d Boss by Lasinoh: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2011
Only evil?
A religion that sees women as second class citizens to abusive and ignorant men for the most part?
Oh ye submissive helpers! Till death do ye part for sure! grin
Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry reeeeeeeeeetarded!
IMAGINE MAKING UP COMMANDMENTS THEY CANNOT KEEP THEMSELVES!
Adultery this. . fornicaton that.
After phocking and repenting to kingdom come!
Useless hypocrites.
No wonder you see their UGLY azzzes divorcing left right and center for their highly sadistic and intolerant temperaments.

Thank God not everyone buys into that religion for the hapless and hopeless!
LOCAL THINGS! grin

I don't go near people with such hypocritical views! Twa!!!! cry
Re: Christians Are ‘evil’ For Backing Marriage, Says Tesco R&d Boss by Lasinoh: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2011
[size=20pt]He wrote: “I’m also campaigning against evil Christians (that’s not all Christians, just bad ones) who think that man-lover people should not lead happy lives and get married to their same-sex partners.”[/size]

Gbam!

Until they are caught doing 'behind-base' se-x themselves! grin
Even with wives and children at home.

BEHOLD THE SECRET LIVES OF MARRRRRRIED CHRISTIANS. . . .!!!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsY3fFBFUZs[/flash]

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FesOXwwlWFk&feature=relmfu[/flash]

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiMzbiz_mx8&feature=related[/flash]

A so-called pastor that pays young boys to eat his 'shyte-hole'!!!!

BI-SE-XUAL CHRISTIAN MALES ARE THE BIGGEST HOMOPHOBES AND HYPOCRITES!!!

Good lord!!!! cry
Re: Christians Are ‘evil’ For Backing Marriage, Says Tesco R&d Boss by sta1: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2011
Lasinoh, it is clear from reading the New Testament that not everyone who says 'Jesus, Jesus', is truly a Christian.
Re: Christians Are ‘evil’ For Backing Marriage, Says Tesco R&d Boss by Lasinoh: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2011
sta1:

Lasinoh, it is clear from reading the New Testament that not everyone who says 'Jesus, Jesus', is truly a Christian.

How can one be a homophobe and be a Christian at the same time? undecided
Did Jesus attack same-s-ex partners in the Bible? cheesy
Oh please. . . don't be deceived.
The only true Christian was Christ himself. . .who NEVER PHOCKED! grin
Not all these yeye things roaming around the earth fornicating and adulting amongst other sins o, all over the Earth.
Any person on this planet that mentions Jesus. . . is a hypocrite.

There is absolutely NOTHING Christian-like in ANY Nigerian for that matter.
Please, don't be deceived, I REPEAT.
They are ALL yahoo-yahoo Christians!
NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! kiss
Re: Christians Are ‘evil’ For Backing Marriage, Says Tesco R&d Boss by Lasinoh: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2011
Re: Christians Are ‘evil’ For Backing Marriage, Says Tesco R&d Boss by sta1: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
If anybody be it this Joel guy or a preacher man says anything that contradicts scripture, ignore them and follow scripture.

Christ didn't just come down to let us know that God loves us, he told us to repent - this is part of the Good News message.

Whether you think He should be or not, God is concerned about our sexual morality. Having sex does make you a sinner, have illegitimate sex (i.e sex outside of marriage) does. I Cor 6.9 quite clearly states that homesexual offenders and fornicators will not make it into the Kingdom, and that we should not be deceived to think otherwise. Do not shoot the messenger. I am a heterosexual woman and I am waiting until I get married before I have sex. Who are you to speak for all Nigerians??

We have all erred, it is true. It is however, one thing to make a mistake in life, it is another thing to set up camp in the enemies quarters and to be brazenly living in rebellion. The words we reject in scripture, Christ said will be the same ones that will condemn us when we die. If you are not going to be hot for God then you are as good as cold, as He rejects lukewarm anyway, Rev 3:16.
Re: Christians Are ‘evil’ For Backing Marriage, Says Tesco R&d Boss by sta1: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2011
The above editing reads quite awkwardly so below is my post again:-

If anybody be it this Joel guy or a preacher man says anything that contradicts scripture, ignore them and follow scripture.

Christ didn't just come down to let us know that God loves us, he told us to repent - this is part of the Good News message.

Whether you think He should be or not, God is concerned about our 'intimate' morality. Having intercourse does not make you a sinner, have illegitimate intercourse (i.e sex outside of marriage) does. I Cor 6.9 quite clearly states that homesexual offenders and fornicators will not make it into the Kingdom, and that we should not be deceived to think otherwise. Do not shoot the messenger. I am a heterosexual woman and I am waiting until I get married before I have intercourse. Who are you to speak for all Nigerians??

We have all erred, it is true. It is however, one thing to make a mistake in life, it is another thing to set up camp in the enemies quarters and to be brazenly living in rebellion. The words we reject in scripture, Christ said will be the same ones that will condemn us when we die. If you are not going to be hot for God then you are as good as cold, as He rejects lukewarm anyway, Rev 3:16.
Re: Christians Are ‘evil’ For Backing Marriage, Says Tesco R&d Boss by Lasinoh: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2011
No barry cares a drop of ratzzz piss!
God bless Mr Tesco for speaking up against fake Christians!
Born again Christians are the top violators of marriage. Not homo-se-xuals.
Take your anger with them. . . it is misplaced!
Thanks!
Re: Christians Are ‘evil’ For Backing Marriage, Says Tesco R&d Boss by sta1: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
If you don't care about my posts why comment? As for anger you should check your own comments/ language. I haven't insulted anybody nor have I singled out homosexuals for God's wrath. You make gross generalisations about Christians based on what exactly? There are millions of Christians on this planet. Can you claim to know even a nano-fraction?

I don't mind reasoned debate/ discussion. If though, you just want to be vitriolic, please go and darken somebody elses thread.

(1) (Reply)

The Psalms Of Obadiah777 In The Sixth Trumpet Of The Lions Den / URGENT: I Need The Responses Of Mature Holy-ghost-filled Christians!! / Do Pastors/reverend Fathers/bishops E.t.c Also Pay Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.