Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,901 members, 7,980,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:41 AM

A Strong Warning To Fg,muslim Ulma And Boko Haram! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Strong Warning To Fg,muslim Ulma And Boko Haram! (1057 Views)

Masked Witnesses Cannot Testify Against Kanu - Court To FG / Bloody Coup: Emir Sanusi Sends Nigeria A Very Strong Warning / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Strong Warning To Fg,muslim Ulma And Boko Haram! by 1luvkipsus: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2011
I just heard over the news now that persons suspected to be members of BH 'drive-shot' & killed some innocent persons in Mguri.let me state here that i was one of those who strongly advocated for dialogue with d sect to bring abt lasting peace.from all indications,dialogue has failed and d sect has been recklessly killing innocent Nigerians.i have said on so many occassions that d Sultan of Sokoto has all it takes to curtail d excesses of this blood-thirsty group but he seems to be playing religion and politics with it.i want to warn seriously that as the sect embarks on this murderous mission,they shud know their targets.i have three lovely sisters in Mguri,shud BH cut any of their hairs,i'll carry out a strong revenge on all Muslims,Hausa/Fulanis precisely.Northern muslim leaders who shud help Fg tame this monster continue to maintain dangerous silence,and d monster is getting stronger.we shud know that no individual or group of person has monopoly over violence,we all know how to be violent.for God's sake,why is d Sultan of Sokoto hesitating to declare Boko Haram anti-Islam!since no one is saying anytin and BH continues to have a field day,they shud be careful not to touch any of my sisters.a word is enough for d wise!
Re: A Strong Warning To Fg,muslim Ulma And Boko Haram! by adamabdul: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2011
Maiduguri is an Islamic state.What are ur infidel sisters doing there?Ask them to leave unfailingly if you dont want them killed.#SHIKENAN
Re: A Strong Warning To Fg,muslim Ulma And Boko Haram! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2011
adamabdul:

Maiduguri is an Islamic state.What are your infidel sisters doing there?Ask them to leave unfailingly if you dont want them killed.#SHIKENAN

YOU ARE A RETARDED CLOWN AND AN EXCUSE OF HUMAN CREATION.

@op the sultan won't condemn them na since they are actually practising true islam, bh is the real deal in islam.
Re: A Strong Warning To Fg,muslim Ulma And Boko Haram! by aurenflani: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2011
the truth of the matter is neither d sultan nor d shehu of borno could have done what u are asking for d simple fact that neither is immuned from their attack. governors who are more protected in terms of security are afraid talkless of traditional leaders with a single police corporal as adc.

ppl should understand that bh is not an organised group of religoius sect like izala, darika or catholic.

these bh is a completely different ball game.
Re: A Strong Warning To Fg,muslim Ulma And Boko Haram! by ikeyman00(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^^^^^^

sorry not good enough!!

if islam is what is it then u and then should be line up and stoned to death

if some of yall cave-mofo call on allah like yal do then why wouldnt sultan and imans speak out ehhhh

two face northen i diotssssssssssssssssss!!!

if u live by allah then u should stand by allah

shikena!!!
Re: A Strong Warning To Fg,muslim Ulma And Boko Haram! by aurenflani: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2011
@ikeyman00 - there u go talking trash without bordering to think 1st like d morronn that u are. why don't u go and face them urself?

if u are callin jesus as u always do i guess u should expect him to protect u while u fight & finish them with d help of d holy ghost. abi u no get liver for crusade?
Re: A Strong Warning To Fg,muslim Ulma And Boko Haram! by 9javoice1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2011
tomoro they wil stand to ask with guilty passion "why didnt Ironsi courtmashal coupe plotters in january 1966" ?

we have proved time and time again that 1966 pogrom was just enviously motivated and the coupe is not tribal thereby vindicating
those we condem. no tribe has stood up to condem whatever their kins men does wrong in this federation.

sultan,emirs and northern elders etc blv they can and they are using this sects politicaly and religiously. but its turning on them soonest they will
see what they do to themselfs. blv me in some weeks to come if not months one of these northern elites mentioned above will condem the act.

but the reason will not be that he is sincerly against them but just an islamic strategy, "first they wil pretend to be humble, next they will take advantage of accomodating them and massacre you deeply, next they will hide their weapons and preach peace peace untill u forget their hurts,then they will massacre again" all this is to be in dominance. history has proven this to be true about islam expansion. i dont hate islam but i hate their pattern therefore shall we wakeup now else it wil be late.
Re: A Strong Warning To Fg,muslim Ulma And Boko Haram! by ikeyman00(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2011
aurenflani

@ikeyman00 - there u go talking trash without bordering to think 1st like d morronn that u are. why don't u go and face them urself?

if u are callin jesus as u always do i guess u should expect him to protect u while u fight & finish them with d help of d holy ghost. abi u no get liver for crusade?

u are a big fool;

if u live by allah u should stand by allah

simple!!!

and should u dnt know the christians never called for shaira of some kind in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Food Subsidy Removal Responsible For The Arab Spring? / Gbawe And Other Nairalanders, Please Forgive Me. / Prof Dr HM Quraish Shihab Spoke On TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.