Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,941 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:53 PM

He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. (7245 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / Romance Section Chat Room VI / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by MrsChima1(f): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
I hope he doesn't lie to his second wife then she wouldn't have a "ground" for divorce. undecided undecided undecided
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by LesbianBoy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2011
@Op ur cousin should divorce the LovePeddler, and for those of u talking rubbish and asking mumu kwesion "is the guy a virgin?", abegi let u guys face reality! In this age and time we all know Men are not suppose to be virgin while women are meant to! Chikina!
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Princek12(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2011
I think the real issue here is the wife's deceit when she knowingly misrepresented her virginity status, and not so much about whether she is a virgin or not.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 21, 2011
Your Cousin is a kid, and his wife is a liar left to me they both deserve each other's union.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by kylee: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2011
if hes not ready for marriage why will he look for a virgin girl,apparently he has no focus of marriage but for virginty,he shouldnt even bother trying to collect his bride price back,moreover he himself is not a virgin now he wants a virgin he should leave with it, and as for the slimy bloody lying girl whatever will be the outcome of the marriage she must be ready to face it .
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by deeplow: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2012
No matter ow stupid it is,it still remains a fact that we are different pple with different beliefs.he prolly feels he'll be insecure with an experienced girl or he isn't very good in bed and would love a wife dat wouldn't really notice his below par performance.d gal needs be punished.y lie?who knows if she had been giving it out elsewhere.our ladies here know ow hard it is for a sexually active girl to abstain.the guy would be ryt to do wateve he feels is ryt.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Apawa(f): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2012
cynthiafred67: The answer is simple, is he a virgin? If yes then he should file a divorce, be if no then he should remain wit his wife 4 better or worse as he vowed.
am with u on this, is he?
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 07, 2012
The lady should have just been blunt with him by telling him that she is not a virgin and still know if he still loves her or not.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Saraha1(f): 6:04pm On May 07, 2012
Chai
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by yommyismine(f): 6:11pm On May 07, 2012
may be ur cousin did nt really love the girl,he just did all because he tinks the girl is a V,and maybe the girl is afraid of loosein him dat's y she lied......tink about dat.....
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by yommyismine(f): 6:12pm On May 07, 2012
Loves Forgives,If he really loves her,let him Forgive her
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by crisana(f): 9:20pm On May 07, 2012
virgin on or not, depends if he loves her. i understand she lied - she made a mistake. is up to him if he can move forward and forget about it and continue the relationship or not. i guess the marriage is not about who is a virgin or not, but whom you see with in the future and who understands and supports you. virgin or not he couldn't loved her differently, is all about his pride. I agree she did a mistake by hiding the truth, but is betweent them two to continue the relationship or not. a woman is not an object and everyone has their past, as well as he has his. respect is mutual and that can't be changed by being virgin or not.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Nairaboi(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2012
who knws all dis while she was claiming to be a virgin, she was seriously phucking many tins out dia. I say divorce, divorce and divorce
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 07, 2012
. . . and when someone said he doesn't trust any person that can bleed for 5 days and won't die, i thought he was joking. now i see

he should overlook this current issue, but BE VERY CAREFUL. Maybe the girl was ashamed to tell him she wasn't a virgin. he shouldn't divorce her unless he can clearly prove infidelity . . .IT'S COMPLICATED ANYWAY
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by MzPookie: 12:12pm On May 08, 2012
pls why is dis news? is your cousin a virgin? undecided
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by RogerOliver: 8:28am On May 11, 2012
Free treatment for premature ejaculation. Want to last up to an hour? Send email to oliversnet@gmail.com with the subject FREE TREATMENT. Married people only
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Ariyke: 9:54am On May 11, 2012
d guy wanted a virgin and nt love what if he gets a virgin and lives d rest of his life in a hell of a marriage mmm virgin insanity bt d lady did no gud by lying atall some girls/ladies sef
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by adabeke12(f): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
wow wat a sad story.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by tpia5: 3:21am On Oct 14, 2012
n.oxide:
. . . and when someone said he doesn't trust any person that can bleed for 5 days and won't die

Where are you from?

Your mentality shows you need help.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by roymary: 4:23am On Oct 14, 2012
Okay Now! That's Fraud!
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by shaybebaby(f): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
lmao!!! serves him right.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Good for you! You should seriously consider that food chain biz, lol. You seem to LOVE cooking.

Lol! Something more engaging. Btw, be nice to Mrs C and she can give you some of her recipes so you can surprise your gf once in a while.
forget dat one.Mrs chima na customer for Mcdonalds grin
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by obowunmi(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
Marriage is not for little children.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by odumdesmond: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
drnoel: funny story, I happen 2 have friends who operate to replace the hymen. Its just funny the girl didn't know about this procedure or else she would have done it and saved her marriage.
hahahahahahahaha replace what? With wat? Maybe she needs to have it stitched together lol
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by odumdesmond: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2012
kokoye: He gave a condition.

The girl is a fraud. simple

He was lied to. I dont care what the lie was about

end of story.

who know what other lies are waiting to be discovered . . genotype, abortion, etc

perfect ground for divorce.
I agree with your views here. Marriage is a contract where parties when negotiating tables all the terms and conditions that should regulate the observance of their union. Now like in every other agreement, fraud vitiates consent. The young man contracted marrying a virgin (no matter how stupid he made seem) and could not have consented if he was told by the lady that she wasn't . Therefore having laboured under the deception of the labour who had induced him, he can and should sue for divorce. This is also the case where an impotent man fails to disclose that he is impotent before marriage to a lady!!!
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Brymo: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
hin b virgin.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by shiftbutton: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
Lies, misconception, deception, misplaced priorities is the order of the day

Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by adewale2011(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
aba!!! una heartless o!!! u know how much him done spend and the idiot lady still lie for am, if i was the one, no be only divorce i go collect my bride price back from her family
cynthiafred67: The answer is simple, is he a virgin? If yes then he should file a divorce, be if no then he should remain wit his wife 4 better or worse as he vowed.
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Was he a virgin before the honeymoon? undecided
Re: He Discovers She's Not A Vi.rgin On His Honeymoon Nite. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 16, 2013
Make all the non-virgins wey dey here dey defend their promiscuity by chastising the guy and asking if he is a virgin himself.
@ poster, I support your cousin. He has brains. Annul the damn thing because it was a fraud all along. She is nothing but a desperate gurl or else she would have told him the truth and allowed his love for her to prevail after all there are men out there who did not place virginity on their top list.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm 18 Years Old Student And I've Sleep With Fourmen, Is It Bad PHOTOS / My Girl Friend Farts A Lot During Sexual Intercourse / Okirika Festival In Nigeria Where Young Virgins Dance N3ked - Toktok9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.