Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,502 members, 7,904,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee (13989 Views)

Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza / Occupy Lekki: Lekki Toll Gate Protest-update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by islamrules(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2011
I would take it that you were just joking!!, if not since uve u bn reading this whole story u dint see that the tolls are bn operated by the Lekki Concession Company and not thestate Government

re.tarded ACN nut job,

Tinubu owns 70% Lekki Concession Company shares.

It is not becoming obvious that PDP or no ACN. They are all thiefs and vampires ready to devour innocent Nigerians.

ACN will fall just like their AD did
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by gaddafe(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2011
I have always said it that the first state ACN will loose is Lagos state. The question is to what party, since PDP is not reliable.
   The recklessness of ACN is increasing by the day. It is only a matter of time before they loose that state.
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by HyeBits: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2011
Na by force to pass the road, alternative route is there for you. I drove through it yesterday after closing from office. The route is ok except a fair traffic holdup- it didn't take me 10 mins though. I enter through the express-way again, and in my house in less than 1hr from VI. So use the road and pay or pass the alternative. What the fuss!.
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by slap1(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2011
So he no get driver again because he wan show off?
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by jpphilips(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2011
Please spare me those revolution clap trap im not interested, how many of you can confront an armed robber let alone a drunk Nig. Soldier?

Remember say na when army slap you, u go know say police na your friend.

Please the suffering mases of Nigeria, if you are tired of enduring what you brought upon yourselves please leave.
Cotonou has more economic prospects than Nigeria y waste your time
Election time, you collect bag of rice,10k and sychophantic uniforms and dance around in public squares, when is time to pay back through tolls and subsidy removal i no go hear word. If Nigerians can vote PDP after 12yrs of darkness then we deserve every bit of this madness
I sympathize with lagosians cos they were conned big time believing in fashola who had a better 1st term.

Could you believe that a maggot like IBB has massive supporters in this present age and time?
When SAP part 2 resurfaces they will start crying wolf, abeg if you are poor in Nigeria and you cant burn your Inec commisioner alive or protest when disenfranchised please take your protest to Ninevea jonah is waiting dafts.
Funny people
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by islamrules(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2011
Na by force to pass the road, alternative route is there for you. I drove through it yesterday after closing from office. The route is ok except a fair traffic holdup- it didn't take me 10 mins though. I enter through the express-way again, and in my house in less than 1hr from VI. So use the road and pay or pass the alternative. What the fuss!.

And when they see that so many people are using that alternative route, they will send their area boys, ACN political thugs to be rubbing people their.
Grow up, that road will soon be blocked as many people take it as alternative.

Oyinbo is more intelligent than providing a paper, he know you will need a pen.
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by highland(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2011
People don't have problem paying toll gate fee, but are more worried where the income generated will end to.
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by baronchill: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2011
dat it good governor grin
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by Odukes(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2011
Na wa oooh, lagosians are now so hungry that they criticize almost everything, if a leader performs they go hala, if e no do, them go still hala. you guyz should draw up your priorities abeg, and help give government, constructive ideas that works, in order to make our society better.
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2011
lol, dramatico fantastico
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by Kolibo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2011
Everyone sees Europe and America as God's pwn places, where do u think they get money to mentain citizens and infrastructures? i believe u all know they do not have any oil as natural resources, yet, they have abundant reserves!
Come to the UK, the government get money out of citizenery by any means. Everyone comments about the beauty of Lagos lately but where would be the maintainance comes from?
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by Guardian(m): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2011
NOnesense. What a gesture.

Does he need to open the door to give out money. What's wrong with the auto-wind button for his window.

Crap.
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by mystics(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2011
And we have to know its fashola so he opens the door, beckons on the photographer to come take the picture and instructs ", it must appear in the Nations newspaper oh. )

He could simply wind down the window and pay and we would not know but the essence is we need to know. Ha!
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by femionasan(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2011
Guardian:

Does he need to open the door to give out money. What's wrong with the auto-wind button for his window.

Crap.

mystics:

And we have to know its fashola so he opens the door, beckons on the photographer to come take the picture and instructs ", it must appear in the Nations newspaper oh. )

He could simply wind down the window and pay and we would not know but the essence is we need to know. Ha!

The vehicle is bullet proof, bullet proof windows cannot be rolled down, thats why he had to open the door.
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by EkoIle1: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2011
Guardian:

Crap.

Na that one dey pain you?

Talk about pettiness galore

lmao
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by nwanioma(f): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2011
Are they trying to tell us that even government cars would pay the toll?
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by Kx: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2011
nwani oma:

Are they trying to tell us that even government cars would pay the toll?
Of cos govt cars will pay, but ultimately, will they pay from their pocket or with tax payers money?
Thats why they will support it because they wont bear the burden in any way.
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by elrony(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2011
fagshola!!!!! shocked shocked oopz
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by dlox01(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2011
so much noise, una see wetin una dey pay 4?YES!!! wait till FG errects toll gates on roads that are not even tarred. The man don show una alternative route, he has identified that it would be expanded also, whats all this noise? its not by force to live at that axis, move to the mainland or somewhere else abeg!!this topic is getting over floged, save your energry for subsidy removal and FG tollgates abeg,
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by nwanioma(f): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2011
If people want to protest they can decide to boycott the road, follow what ever alternate route available, bear the traffic and congestion, and lets see if they wouldn't bring down the cost of the toll, when they see they are not getting the anticipated traffic! Besides where was all the noise when they were constructing the roads? Even when the toll plazas went up, no noise still, it now time to pay, problem. Anyway as i know Nigerians we don pay the money finish!
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2011
I think Fashola was trying to tell all so called big heads that may want to pass free of charge that if I as the governor pays there is no exception.
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by nwanioma(f): 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2011
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by jmaine: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2011
Orikinla:

Only trouble makers are still protesting against the toll gate after Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola has already explained everything and alternative routes have been provided.

[size=18pt]These dummies spend more than that on making unnecessary phone calls and unprofitable text messages.

Now people in Lagos will learn to be prudent and stop wasting time and fuel on unnecessary journeys all over the state.

Go out for only your legit daily work and other compulsory purposes and not for unprofitable and unworthy visits or meetings.
[/size]
Trouble makers are just daft!

Sounding daft and foolish at the same time . . . wonder how confident folks feel to emit such pungent craps without blinking . . .
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by alex406(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2011
Noise makers with their nonsense talks again.
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by Guardian(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2011
femionasan:

The vehicle is bullet proof, bullet proof windows cannot be rolled down, thats why he had to open the door.

Femi. I beg of you well well. Don't be one of those who tell us how special things are when they don't even exist.

Unless it's one of those customized Bullion vans. Bullet-proof side windows roll down.
Be it Armoured to meet NATO standard abi na UN class or whatever.

Then again what they fuss
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by nwanioma(f): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^^ thank you very much oh! me sef dey wonder but as i never enter bullet proof car i say make i shut up! femi is the type that will tell his imagination as facts!
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by lagcity(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
islamrules:

re.tarded ACN nut job,

Tinubu owns 70% Lekki Concession Company shares.

It is not becoming obvious that PDP or no ACN. They are all thiefs and vampires ready to devour innocent Nigerians.

ACN will fall just like their AD did

pay up or shut up. u r the thief becos u want everything for free. no be ur business whether tinubu get the company or not. the road is good, shut up and pay for it.
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by dammytosh: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2011
lagcity:

pay up or shut up. u r the thief becos u want everything for free. no be your business whether tinubu get the company or not. the road is good, shut up and pay for it.

You are the arm robber defending a book robber here for saying plying good road is not a right for any citizen. Only in my country can people speak without shame.

So what is the tax and all the vehicle nonsense they collect meant for if i have to pay for the road i ply.
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by walata44(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2011
Fashola should stop this nasty propaganda. He keeps making things difficult for people and tries to make no big deal about it.
AC will definitely loose the next elections if they keep on like this.

The problem with Nigerians: we like free things. Water, electricity, food etc. I think I will rather pay a toll fee for a good road than to ply a dangerous road. As for voting out ACN, I wonder what the alternatives have done in the state they control.
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by Remii(m): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2011
walata44:

The problem with Nigerians: we like free things. Water, electricity, food etc. I think I will rather pay a toll fee for a good road than to ply a dangerous road. As for voting out ACN, I wonder what the alternative have done in the state they control.

Lagosians has always made good Governors, even the Military ones did better than their peers in other states. Apart from maybe Oyinlola, which past governor in Lagos state was not a performer. So any Governor would have been pushed by Lagosians to perform. Especially if he succeeded Fasola.

So 2015 Lagosians should look beyond Tinubu pawns.

Toll is not a bad thing but the way that of Lekki is introduced is parochial, callous, and wicked,. That is, the only road into that area, the area is populated by people who pays 21% of their income as tax compulsorily as workers of organized companies, yet now govt amenities in that area apart from that road, To add salt upon injury, rate are exorbitant and would be 3 "rip off gate'" within 8 kilometers. Some people may not be able to come out to socialize again after returning home from work, if they have to pass thru 2 or three toll gates.
Today, Police in from of Oniru Palace did not allow cars thru one of the so called alternative roads.
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 21, 2011
Do governors drive around town in their private cars?? undecided
Re: Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee by GboyegaD(m): 5:11am On Dec 21, 2011
The amusing part to me is that on all the many threads of late discussing this toll fee, some people are just staunch supporters without justifying why the toll should be collected. How on earth would you give a company 30years concession for expanding an existing road by one lane and also, encourage them to have 3 toll post on a 50km road and charging exhorbitant prices not considering the average number of vehicles that uses the road daily. It beats my imagination that there is no statistics to show how they came about the toll yet, some people can be supportive of such exploitation. To add salt to injury, some people are comparing failure with failure and justifying that one is small compared to the other.

Βουκέφαλος:

Do governors drive around town in their private cars?? undecided

It is a means of deceiving his followers that it is right to pay the toll fare. That Fasola pays the toll fare, who is not aware that it is the government money he is spending and not his?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marketers Blame CBN As Fuel Scarcity Worsens - PUNCH / Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC / Court Bars INEC From Releasing Voters Registers For Rivers LG Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.