Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,347 members, 7,961,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Good News For Architects, Builders And Developers, Property Consultants Etc - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Good News For Architects, Builders And Developers, Property Consultants Etc (725 Views)

Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects / Builders And Property Maintenance In Nigeria / Warning! Warning! Property Investors And Developers In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News For Architects, Builders And Developers, Property Consultants Etc by IOludayo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
Give that property a royal finish with Aglomar Paint Plaster Mortar. It is an innovative weather-resistant product that serves the dual pusose of plaster and paint on any surface (block, brick etc) and the painting is stable for 12 years while the plaster lasts for a minimum of 45 years. It comes in a variety of colours and finishing such as smooth, rough(better than texcote) and stone. COST BENEFITS: saves the cost of cement, sand, plastering labour, paint and painting labour. ADDED VALUES: it gives your building a royal, water-proof finish with option to paint upon later. INTRODUCTORY PRICE FOR PRODUCT & APPLICATION IS COMPLETELY FREE FOR NOW. It has been successfully used all around Lagos and Ogun State. MARKETERS AND DISTRIBUTORS ALSO WANTED NATIONWIDE. Call 081 8836 0168 today. Free VCD available.
Re: Good News For Architects, Builders And Developers, Property Consultants Etc by lanredo(m): 6:27am On Dec 20, 2011
I'm interested to know more about the product it sound pleasant.
Re: Good News For Architects, Builders And Developers, Property Consultants Etc by IOludayo(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2011
I'm presently at Sango Ota, Ogun State though I come to Lagos often. How do we meet to discuss and exchange d VCD. I'm on 081 8836 0168.
Re: Good News For Architects, Builders And Developers, Property Consultants Etc by lanredo(m): 5:45am On Dec 21, 2011
Can we meet at an eatry in Palmgrove,Tantalizer my numbers are 07029478806, 08057685264.

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Inter-locking Stones,pegs,etc Patronize Us Today / Bq For Rent Mayland Area, Lagos / Plots Of Land In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.