Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,317 members, 7,900,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:04 PM

Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! (47763 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by Sagamite(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2011
Nimshi:

On that note: any of Mr. Oyedepo's minions recall what happened when Mrs. Oyedepo was ill??

It appears the people who took care of Mrs. Oyedepo were not prayer warriors at her husband's church

Yet, these deceived m-o-r-o-n-s keep proclaiming him lord and master.

Eh-ehn? So Ole-depo did not slap the winch disturbing her? He used the mugu congregation's money to take her to a white winch doctor for treatment? grin grin grin

I am sure even if he no fit take am abroad, he would take her to Westerhof, since he is the most respected white winch. grin grin grin
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by kooto(m): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2012
Sounds very pompous and I dont remember any of the biblical characters being like that

In addition if she really did come back to beg (and probably repented) you really wouldnt brag about it that way would you?

Have you forgotten when a king in the bible sent two batches of soldiers to arrest elijah the prophet, and elijah said "if i be a man of God let fire come down & consume you"& it happened twice,this is not been pompous it's just being bold & using that boldness result to ignite the fire of boldness in the life of many timid xtians @ thesame time ascribing glory toGod. on the other hand he did not mention her name or bring her out before everyone.(another is the encounter on mount carmel, elijah& the 450 prophets of baal)pls don't see it as been pompous.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by tpia5: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2012
^^face boko haram for now, and leave whatever you thought you were trying to say.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by PastorKun(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2012
Will one Bishop now slap Jona for carrying '' winch '' for the petrol mafia people abi na only the little gal from Imo state suppose collect igbati for carrying '' winch '' for jesus , I dey laugh. Infact, i challenge Oyedepo to slap just one '' boko haram '' guy.
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by fastmoney(m): 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2012
crooks controlling idiots
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by theword: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2012
If your mother is a witch... we will suffer her not to live. We will kill her!
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by whiteroses(f): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
I don't care because I don't know if she is a witch that deserves slapping but I know it's bad to humiliate a lady like that that's her whole dignity stripped off, if she came to apologise the leader still have no love for her and rather used her to preach, only God knows best
Re: Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! by 9jatriot(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
How is the lady in question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) / The Catholic Faith: What You Need To Know / This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.