Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,310 members, 7,904,295 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? (4390 Views)

Temperaments And Love Language / The five love languages -what is your love language / Which Is Your Love Language?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by iice(f): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2007
Lady-Ti tongue
Wouldn't it be grand, if we could all resort to name callings and then go back and say we are sorry. . .we could do that once, twice, a million times wink Over and over too grin grin. . .even better when something very trivial prompts such wink
Words do not hold much water wink I have said it time and again grin grin
Nothing to forgive. . .just shooting the breeze, like i always do wink
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 12:44am On Oct 05, 2007
@ Lady-Ti

I beg ask her to take one or more of the five languages (strictly btw the five), you know who am talking about "no name callings" thats the clue grin
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by debosky(m): 1:09am On Oct 05, 2007
mine are words of affirmation and touch, and I dont mean sexual, simple things like a pat on the back, holding hands, etc really mean a lot to me. In short, I'm a girly man grin

PS Is this Lady Ti the same as LadyT of a couple of months back
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by almondjoy(f): 1:35am On Oct 05, 2007
debosky:

mine are words of affirmation and touch, and I don't mean sexual, simple things like a pat on the back, holding hands, etc really mean a lot to me. In short, I'm a girly man grin

Nothing wrong if the "touch" is sexual.  It is still a means of communication. undecided  You do not plan to stay a "barbie doll" of a guy for the rest of your life do you? undecided  After a while all other languages become "obsolete".  Touch consumates, affirms or negates all other languages.  Don't you think? undecided
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by tivva: 1:47am On Oct 05, 2007
i think touching is just it.
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by almondjoy(f): 1:50am On Oct 05, 2007
Yes, the most sincere of all languages even if is not "sex"! Touch is powerful emotion not spoken. smiley
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by tivva: 1:54am On Oct 05, 2007
pls i am new. i need friends.
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by almondjoy(f): 1:58am On Oct 05, 2007
This is a great place to make friends but you have to play by the rules. Welcome aboard! smiley
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by debosky(m): 2:03am On Oct 05, 2007
We all know about sex, it is essential for a relationship to achieve its full potential, but that was not what I was referring to.

We all have our sex drives, and our desires need to be met, but apart from that, I need a level of physical affection not related to that, that simply shows the deep connection that I have with my mate. I'm not trying to put sex down at all, I'm simply clarifying what I mean here.
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by almondjoy(f): 2:12am On Oct 05, 2007
Okay. Thanks for the clarification. I think I misunderstood you.
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by LadyTi1(f): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2007
debosky:

@ debosky:
NO! We're 2 different people - just similar names. Why do you ask    undecided
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by LadyTi1(f): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2007
jeanbro:

@ Lady-Ti

I beg ask her to take one or more of the five languages (strictly between the five), you know who am talking about "no name callings" thats the clue grin

@ jeanbro:
This una "quarrel" never finish? I don tire to shook my mouth put o  lipsrsealed 
Fellow Nairalanders, you guys should help me beg them now  tongue tongue
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by moondust(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2007
4.Quality time ( spending some good time together )

5.Touch ( could be a hug, a kiss,holding hands and could be hmmmmmmmmmmm i will tell you later)
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2007
Lady-Ti:

@ jeanbro:
This una "quarrel" never finish? I don tire to shook my mouth put o lipsrsealed
Fellow Nairalanders, you guys should help me beg them now tongue tongue

we are all nice people aren't we? grin no shaking no fighting grin
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 12:09am On Oct 06, 2007
So far so good no guy has mention SERVICE !!! ladies are you sure they are sincere enough
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ Lady-Ti

My weekend wasn't complete without you baby!miss you so much wink grin
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by tobaaro(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2007
@ iice,

U rili r COMPLICATED! All ds talk about Honour, Commitment, Determination, Loyalty etc. Shit! U b soldier??
I tire oh! U lookin 4 a human being 2 speak ur language of love 2, U better come alive 2 wat's real and leave "Wonderland"

Talkin about seein around d tunnel and shit! Hw da 4k does a guy learn dat? In Defence Academy or somthng?

Chei u tough oo!
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by uf4oma(f): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2007
Touch, touch and more touch. Just touch me, hug me, kiss me, hold me, stroke my hair, take my hand unexpectedly. Touch me anyway you want and anywhere.
Then whisper in my ear, call me sugar, sweetie, honey, baby, love, any sweet nothing. Play me those love songs and sing them in my ear.
And I will do anything for you, I will cook your food, call the electrician to fix the house, call the plumber, wash your clothes, iron them, lay them out for you to wear.
Just never stop touching me and speaking those words of affirmation.
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2007
uf4oma:

Touch, touch and more touch. Just touch me, hug me, kiss me, hold me, stroke my hair, take my hand unexpectedly. Touch me anyway you want and anywhere.
Then whisper in my ear, call me sugar, sweetie, honey, baby, love, any sweet nothing. Play me those love songs and sing them in my ear.
And I will do anything for you, I will cook your food, call the electrician to fix the house, call the plumber, wash your clothes, iron them, lay them out for you to wear.
Just never stop touching me and speaking those words of affirmation.
wow I really love that think we are best match smiley
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2007
tobaaro:

@ iice,

You rili r COMPLICATED! All ds talk about Honour, Commitment, Determination, Loyalty etc. Shit! You b soldier??
I tire oh! You lookin 4 a human being 2 speak your language of love 2, You better come alive 2 what's real and leave "Wonderland"

Talkin about seein around d tunnel and shit! Hw da 4k does a guy learn that? In Defence Academy or somthng?

Chei u tough oo!

ah ah oga she offend you before?
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by LadyTi1(f): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2007
jeanbro:

@ Lady-Ti

My weekend wasn't complete without you baby!miss you so much wink grin

@ jeanbro:
Ha Ha - Very funny!!! tongue

[/quote]
I like to kiss alot and I have wondering hands that needs deliverance   thats for touch
[quote]

uf4oma:

Touch, touch and more touch. Just touch me, hug me, kiss me, hold me, stroke my hair, take my hand unexpectedly.

jeanbro:

wow I really love that think we are best match smiley

@ jeanbro:
You can say that again!!!  grin

@ uf4oma:
As you can see, this bobo dey gree your own o --- What do you say?  undecided
Judging from your name, I take it you're Urhobo?? Well, so am I! How u dey?
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by uf4oma(f): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2007
Lady-Ti:

@ jeanbro:
Ha Ha - Very funny!!! tongue

@ jeanbro:
You can say that again!!!  grin

@ uf4oma:
As you can see, this bobo dey gree your own o --- What do you say?  undecided
Judging from your name, I take it you're Urhobo?? Well, so am I! How u dey?
My sister,  I deyooo. No mind all these nairaland bobos. Who get im time? I get one bobo when dey shak me just now, na im dey make me write all these foolishness for nairaland!
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2007
Love is a free gift and so do I give it excessively freeeeee smiley but Lady-Ti is my first love grin

uf4oma:

My sister, I deyooo. No mind all these nairaland bobos. Who get im time? I get one bobo when dey shak me just now, na im dey make me write all these foolishness for nairaland!
what do you mean uf4oma, ?
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by uf4oma(f): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2007
jeanbro, sweetheart, can't I talk to my sister Lady Ti, again? Abi you see your name for there? Which ones? wink
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by LadyTi1(f): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ uf4oma:
Uunnn. . . that's so sweet. Hope it goes well. . .

My sista, I just ba for some of them o. . . Them think say na every girl for Nairaland them fit toast. Them nor know say na "monkey by grade"  grin  tongue

Anyway, I'll holla you some time via email!

jeanbro:

Love is a free gift and so do I give it excessively freeeeee smiley but Lady-Ti is my first love grin

@ jeanbro:
Nor be only!!! Say who dash monkey banana?  tongue
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2007
uf4oma:

jeanbro, sweetheart, can't I talk to my sister Lady Ti, again? Abi you see your name for there? Which ones? wink
thank God you bribe me with the word "sweetheart" Na God safe you.I for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2007
No be God?
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by uf4oma(f): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2007
jeanbro:

thank God you bribe me with the word "sweetheart" Na God safe you.I for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope say you know where I come from O. I be wafi girl O. And you sef you be like wafi boy with that your hair. While you are at it, go cut your hair. I see wetin Lady Ti talk, about monkey and banana. grin grin grin
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by jeanbro(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2007
Cut my hair? lol
I wish you know what it stands for grin I no get choice but to be nice with you !you be my in-law eh no lele

am strictly nIgeRiAn I no get tribe
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by LadyTi1(f): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2007
jeanbro:

I no get choice but to be nice with you !you be my in-law eh no lele

Shuo!  shocked See as dis bobo just dey upgrade e levels o!   grin

jeanbro:

am strictly nIgeRiAn I no get tribe

@ jeanbro:
No such thing! So get real  tongue
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by iice(f): 1:48am On Oct 09, 2007
tobaaro:

@ iice,

You rili r COMPLICATED! All ds talk about Honour, Commitment, Determination, Loyalty etc. Shit! You b soldier??
I tire oh! You lookin 4 a human being 2 speak your language of love 2, You better come alive 2 what's real and leave "Wonderland"

Talkin about seein around d tunnel and shit! Hw da 4k does a guy learn that? In Defence Academy or somthng?

Chei u tough oo!

I no even fit laugh again grin grin grin
Re: Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? by ayefele200(m): 2:28am On Oct 09, 2007
@iice
i still dey look for ur pussy ooooooooooooo, cos i no fit spend that tremendous amount on u and let go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed / So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't / My Girlfriend Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.