Stats: 3,197,245 members, 7,964,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:48 AM

Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs (6126 Views)

What Exactly Does Wizkid, Flavour, Phyno, Olamide Have In Common? / Does Wizkid's Song IN MY BED Make Sense To You Guys? / Does Wizkid Sound Like Sean Kingston?? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Wexelion(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2011
lalaboi:

Which artiste doesnt?
it's true the girls they love me why me
baby i swear na you dey eye me
forget the girls the just the try me
baby i swear na you dey eye me *6 (he repeats this up to 6 times if not more)
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2011
Wexelion:

He obviously has not been cured of his chronic stammering - pity the guy it is not easy to be speech-impeded and grammar-challenged at the same time
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by Wexelion(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

He obviously has not been cured of his chronic stammering - pity the guy it is not easy to be speech-impeded and grammar-challenged at the same time
falls from aso rock,lolzzz
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by lalaboi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2012
mikuz:

lalaboiy you dont get it,do you?
Wexelion:

I get it 100%.

All i'm saying is out of all the Naija artiste(which most of them repeat lyrics), Why have you only picked wizkid? grin Or are you telling me no other nigerian artiste does that?
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by safia1230: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2012
thank you brothers, to download the songs, in mp3 format free on MP3 Songs
Re: Why Does Wizkid Always Repeats What He Says In His Songs by eghost247(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2012
haters can go and hug transformer

Download Instrumental: Kiss Daniel - Sofa / Kaptain Kush Biography | About | Photo Gallery | More / DOWNLOAD MP3: Davido Ft. Cardi B – Fall (remix)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9