Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,021 members, 7,883,536 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

Make Order Of Any Kind Of Stuff: - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Make Order Of Any Kind Of Stuff: (883 Views)

Customize And Make Order For Your Wears @ Fashion Instinct / Customize And Make Order For Your Wears @ Fashion Instinct / Make Order For Any Choice Of Your Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Order Of Any Kind Of Stuff: by atreal: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2011
Hi dear Nairalanders seasons of the greetings to you all,im new on the Fashion section here just pass by to drop this short note for the business men and women here about making order of goods.I know there are so many business pple here on NL and many does'nt know how to make order from other countries to nigeria,im just here to inform you of this instead of you spending money on visas or buy stuffs around in nigeria we can help you in making order of any kind of stuff you deal in from China depends on how you want ur stuffs,we will make order for you and ship them down to nigeria,sending goods by air cargo also available anyhow you want it,you can contact me through this mail oyinesther85@yahoo.com or augustinalilly@yahoo.com,thanks for your understanding stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

I Want Synthetic Weaves. Anyone Has Them? / ::: / House Of Perez Modelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.