Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,978 members, 7,938,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Wicked Guy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wicked Guy (1570 Views)

Hw Ibadan Babes Be Like...when They Hear "It's Young John The Wicked Producer / Akpors The Wicked Guy, Very Funny Joke, See His Wish Here / The Wicked Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Guy by kellynoah: 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2011
Defense Attorney: What is your age?

Little Old Woman: I am 86 years old.

Defense Attorney: Will you tell us, in your own words, what happened to you?
Little Old Woman: There I was, sitting there in my swing on my front porch on a warm spring evening, when a young man comes creeping up on the porch and sat down beside me.

Defense Attorney: Did you know him?

Little Old Woman: No, but he sure was friendly.

Defense Attorney: What happened after he sat down beside you?

Little Old Woman: He started to rub my thigh.

Defense Attorney: Did you stop him?

Little Old Woman: No, I didn't stop him.

Defense Attorney: Why not?

Little Old Woman: It felt good. Nobody had done that since my Abner passed away 30 years ago.

Defense Attorney: What happened next?

Little Old Woman: He began to rub my bosoms.

Defense Attorney: Did you stop him then?
Little Old Woman: No, I did not stop him.

Defense Attorney: Why not?

Little Old Woman: Why, Your Honor, his rubbing made me feel all alive and excited. I haven't felt that good in years.

Defense! Attorney: What happened next?

Little Old Woman: Well, I was feeling so spicy that I just spread my old legs and said to him, "Take me, young man, Take me!"

Defense Attorney: Did he take you?

Little Old Woman: Hell, no. That's when he yelled, "April Fool!"….And that's when I shot the son of BI*TCH ,   cool cool cool
Re: Wicked Guy by kellynoah: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2011
A lady walked into a pharmacy and told the pharmacist that she needed some cyanide pills.

The pharmacist said, "Why in the world wud u need cyanide?"
The lady then explained she
needed it to poison her husband. The pharmacists eyes got big and he said, "Lord, have mercy -- I can't give you cyanide to kill ur husband. That's against the law! I'll lose my license, they'll throw both of us in jail a, nd all kinds of bad things
will happen. Absolutely not, U can NOT have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the
pharmacists wife.

The pharmacist looked at the
picture and replied, "Well, now.
You didn't tell me u had a
prescription", cool cool cool
Re: Wicked Guy by kellynoah: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2011
A guy in a hurry used d ladies toilet in a posh hotel.He sat down & noticed 4 buttons- WW,WA,PP & APR. Curious, he pressed WW & his butt was gently sprayed wit WARM WATER, he loved it so much!He den pressed WA & a blast of WARM AIR dried him up. Still loving it, he pressed PP & a POWDER PUFF 2make him smell fresh.Feeling pampered, he decided to press the last button APR, He later woke up in d hospital, a nurse smiled & said;Sir, APR means AUTOMATIC PAD REMOVER. When the machine couldn't find a pad on u, so it went for ur balls. Ur balls are in dis jar, cool cool cool
Re: Wicked Guy by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2011
kellyknower, grin grin grin, nor vex but i nor dey read jokes again, grin grin grin grin
Re: Wicked Guy by dani1luv: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2011
Re: Wicked Guy by kellynoah: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2011
A man was going on a trip and the wife packed him clothes in a bag. When he was about2 leave, the wife gave him a box of condoms and said Honey, take this with you, in case of temptations. With a broad smile the husband said,Thanks honey.When he got into his car, his wife came running,Honey leave me some maybe I might also be tempted"And immediately The trip was cancelled. cool cool cool
Re: Wicked Guy by FTJokes: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2011
Hahaaa, It's very good! Big smile smiley
Re: Wicked Guy by kellynoah: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2011
DONkollione:

kellyknower,  grin grin grin, nor vex but i nor dey read jokes again,  grin grin grin grin
me too, I only post but hate reading them. cool cool cool
Re: Wicked Guy by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^^

den come mk we go yab ourself for 'yab me i yab u' na grin grin grin grin
Re: Wicked Guy by FTJokes: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2011
1. Instead of milk and cookies, leave him a salad, and a note explaining that you think he could stand to lose a few pounds.

2. Set a bear trap at the bottom of the chimney. Wait for Santa to get caught in it, and then explain that you're sorry, but from a distance, he looked like a bear.

3. Leave him a note, explaining that you've gone away for the holidays. Ask if he would mind watering your plants.

4. Take everything out of your house as if it's just been robbed. When Santa arrives, show up dressed like a policeman and say, "Well, well. They always return to the scene of the crime."

5. While he's in the house, go find his sleigh and write him a speeding ticket.

6. Keep an angry bull in your living room. If you think a bull goes crazy when he sees a little red cape, wait until he sees that big, red Santa suit!

7. Build an army of mean-looking snowmen on the roof, holding signs that say "We hate Christmas," and "Go away Santa."

8. Dress up like the Easter Bunny. Wait for Santa to come and then say, "This neighborhood ain't big enough for the both of us.

9. Leave lots of hunting trophies and guns out where Santa's sure to see them. Go outside, yell, "Ooh! Look! A deer! And he's got a red nose!" and fire a gun.

10. Leave Santa a note, explaining that you've moved. Include a map with unclear and hard-to-read directions to your new house.

Kertu (FreeTimeJokes)
Re: Wicked Guy by kellynoah: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
If am to give you a Christmas gift and the
options are, a BIBLE and a Blackberry Phone
which will you take, pls. send your answers to 07064848s9e  cool cool cool
Re: Wicked Guy by FTJokes: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2011
I'm too blond for this one cheesy
Re: Wicked Guy by kellynoah: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2011
FTJokes:

I'm too blond for this one cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wicked Guy by mikuz(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2011
Blond ke,
no kind of english i no go hear this night!!
Re: Wicked Guy by FTJokes: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
Inside joke? cheesy I like my english!
Re: Wicked Guy by kellynoah: 6:06am On Dec 21, 2011
mikuz:

Blond ke,
no kind of english i no go hear this night!!
no mind am, make him dey form. cool cool cool
Re: Wicked Guy by Agybabe(f): 6:12am On Dec 21, 2011
Nice ones kellynoah
Re: Wicked Guy by mikuz(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2011
@ftjokes,
true!!
Your english is good, no doubt!!
Keep it up!
Re: Wicked Guy by kellynoah: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2011
Agybabe:

Nice ones kellynoah
thanks babylove cool cool cool
Re: Wicked Guy by mikuz(m): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2011
i see . . .
Babylove!!!
Re: Wicked Guy by kellynoah: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2011
mikuz:

i see . . .
Babylove!!!
na today u see am? cool cool cool
Re: Wicked Guy by mikuz(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2011
yes
Re: Wicked Guy by Agybabe(f): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2011
u are always welcome!
Re: Wicked Guy by dani1luv: 7:29am On Dec 22, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

Epidemic Disease / Wedding Car / Just For Laughs!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.