Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ibb's Health Troubles North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb's Health Troubles North (2918 Views)

Obasanjo’s Refusal To Endorse Buhari Troubles APC / IBB, OBJ Clash / Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by Rhino5dm: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
Dont mind the ethnic bigots. They are all living peacefully in the South west. Even their respective villages is too hot for them to visit. Nonsense.

Gbawe:

"Pretending or playing Ostrich" because I am telling you off for your utterances motivated more by paranoia than by facts on ground or real statistics? Why don't you also post the statistics that shows the SW has more murderous folks than others in Nigeria to support your assertion ? The statistics are even on NL and you will be surprised by what is revealed. In any case, don't you see how we butcher non-indigenes in our territory as conclusive proof the "wicked" Yorubas wish death on others "out of every ethnic group" ? Like I said, my bad I thought we could , from time to time, discuss as Nigerians[b] on a Nigerian forum[/b]. Abeg, the floor is yours . Carry on your discussion with 'like minded' folks.
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by chino11(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Dont mind the ethnic bigots. They are all living peacefully in the South west. Even their respective villages is too hot for them to visit. Nonsense.

You are pushing your luck too far. Am watching you with keen interest, don't start e-war that will consume you. I will not warn you again.
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by Rhino5dm: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2011
Look at the ediot watching me. You very stuupid to the bone.
Is that enough to kick-start your e-war? Nkita ara!

chino11:

You are pushing your luck too far. Am watching you with keen interest, don't start e-war that will consume you. I will not warn you again.
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by sheyguy: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

All i did was to wish IBB death, does that warrant the unprovoked attack on my personality? How does that translate to bigotry? Quote where i mentioned his tribe or region. I wait!

The last time i checked, millions of Nigerians carries IBB's coffin one time or the other while chanting death songs and wishing him death, NO?
I totally go with your logic above, if IBB who clearly used death and bribery to achieve his goals as a ruler is facing deadly health challenges and refuses to appologise or make mend then it wouldn't be out of place to wish death on him openly, same death he is indirectly trying to justify by claiming no wrong.
I understand the position of the SEners supporting him, Ojukwu wish was 4 IBB to pick an igboman as running mate and help realise an ibo presidency on the long run, and suddenly the SWners av become death-wishers when in reality IBB is the one wishing himself death.
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by dayokanu(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2011
Is that not Retardeens father?
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by VoodooDoll(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
“I've never wished a man dead, but I have will read some obituaries with great pleasure.”

IBB was in power or close to power for a very long time. He is part of the cancer that wasted two decades (80s and 90s) for Nigerians and a bastion of PDP thereby helping to waste a third decade (2000 to 2010). The youth cannot afford another decade to be wasted by this evil man.

In my house he will not be missed or mourned (when it happens). And any ethnic bigot can make what he will of my comment. Your passport is not greener than mine!
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by ACM10: 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^^
You must be either Okija_juju, Okada_man or both
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by VoodooDoll(m): 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2011
Neither. I don't do multiple personalities. I'm just a simple Egba man trying to make a living in the jungle called Lagos!
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by Nchara: 12:16am On Dec 21, 2011
For once we should sit back and consider that Nigeria has been ruled by people before IBB and after him. None was able to establish a world class hospital where at least the rich, if not the poor, can get treated when they are sick. None was able to establish an efficient health system where the poor can get treated at low cost. So, the blame goes to all of them including OBJ who had the luck to rule twice and wasted our time twice.

So anybody wishing IBB death has to wish same for other leaders, including their own. Otherwise, it is covet bigotry.

Tinubu the evil one is there to be wished all sorts of death, but no, it is either Ojukwu, Jonathan, IBB, Abacha etc. Even those who are dead are rewished death.
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by ak47mann(m): 12:24am On Dec 21, 2011
Nchara:

For once we should sit back and consider that Nigeria has been ruled by people before IBB and after him. None was able to establish a world class hospital where at least the rich, if not the poor, can get treated when they are sick. None was able to establish an efficient health system where the poor can get treated at low cost. So, the blame goes to all of them including OBJ who had the luck to rule twice and wasted our time twice.

So anybody wishing IBB death has to wish same for other leaders, including their own. Otherwise, it is covet bigotry.

Tinubu the evil one is there to be wished all sorts of death, but no, it is either Ojukwu, Jonathan, IBB, Abacha etc. Even those who are dead are rewished death.
GBAM cool cool cool
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by VoodooDoll(m): 12:24am On Dec 21, 2011
Tinubu and Ojukwu never ruled Nigeria, so I really don't get your point in adding them.

OBJ would not be missed or mourned in my house either. GEJ is not yet as bad as OBJ or IBB and I do believe he is redeemable.

Back to the topic:
As I said: Reports of IBB sick or dead will be received with a great sense of schadenfreude.

If there is something stuck in your throat, cough it and clearly state what you want to state. All this "sideways" accusations is childish.
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by ak47mann(m): 12:31am On Dec 21, 2011
DO you want to live forever cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1nbvplgElw

no one lives forever,
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by Nchara: 12:39am On Dec 21, 2011
Did Tinubu build any hospital in Lagos? Do you have to rule the larger Nigeria to do so? The same evil Tinubu is now derailing Fasola and yet nobody wishes him death. You can wish IBB all the death you like, but let's see you live forever.
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by VoodooDoll(m): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2011
E ku ale! cheesy
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by Rhino5dm: 1:45am On Dec 21, 2011
Dont mind the hypocrites!
I wonder why simple wish for IBB's death result to this exposure of hidden bigotry. Just look at how they are doing everything possible to defend IBB, yet who defends IBB other than a crook or criminal?

IBB had the opportunity to build a world class hospital and set the ball rolling for Nigeria, but he choose to breed corruption and escalate criminality to a new level. He chooses to be going to Germany at short intervals for a common cold. The question here is, where would the ordinary citizen go when faced with thesame medical conditions IBB is suffering from? can all these vultures defending IBB under a guise of injecting bigotry answer this?

Haven't IBB wished majority of Nigerians death already, by not building hospital that can treat them without going to abroad? His wife maryam, died in USA recieving treatment.!!! How much is the cost of single trip?!!?

Do i ever wish people death? Yes! My reasons are not far from that of ordinary citizen. How does wishing IBB death automatically translate to bigotry is beyond me! I have wished Saddam death for the sake of Iraqis, and Gaddafi for the sake of Libyans and Osama Bn Laden for sake of the world.

What baffles me most is, how these potential criminals try to display their love for the "Evil Genius", even against the back drop of all the crimes he commited. Nigeria is in this mess courtesy of IBB. He forced Abacha on us, forced OBJ on us and the chain of dictatorship continues.

May God slaughter IBB, very fast. And when that happens, i shall ba at the joints celebrating just the way i did for Abacha(though i was very small then, but i did celebrate)

sheyguy:

I totally go with your logic above, if IBB who clearly used death and bribery to achieve his goals as a ruler is facing deadly health challenges and refuses to appologise or make mend then it wouldn't be out of place to wish death on him openly, same death he is indirectly trying to justify by claiming no wrong.
I understand the position of the SEners supporting him, Ojukwu wish was 4 IBB to pick an igboman as running mate and help realise an ibo presidency on the long run, and suddenly the SWners av become death-wishers when in reality IBB is the one wishing himself death.
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by Beaf: 1:51am On Dec 21, 2011
The blood of the many innocent dead, husbands, widows, babies is calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling. . .

The blood Dele giwa is calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling. . .

The blood of the 250 officers in the Ejigbo plane crash is calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling. . .

The blood of IBB's best friend and childhood mate, Mamman Vatsa is calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling. . .

. . .Calling IBB. Suffer for long and die slowly for the pain, suffering and death you brought to millions in this country.

Watch this video right through and listen to Vatsa's widow and son. Listen as Vatsa son tells how Babangida was his fathers best man, how he signed his mother into womanhood, only to sign her into widowhood. It is a powerful video.

[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJPeJL8wjA4[/flash]
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by Rhino5dm: 1:55am On Dec 21, 2011
GBAM!! cool

Beaf:

The blood of the many innocent dead, husbands, widows, babies is calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling. . .

The blood Dele giwa is calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling. . .

The blood of the 250 officers in the Ejigbo plane crash is calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling. . .

The blood of IBB's best friend and childhood mate, Mamman Vatsa is calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling. . .

. . .Calling IBB. Suffer for long and die slowly for the pain, suffering and death you brought to millions in this country.

Watch this video right through and listen to Vatsa's widow and son. Listen as Vatsa son tells how Babangida was his fathers best man, how he signed his mother into womanhood, only to sign her into widowhood. It is a powerful video.

[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJPeJL8wjA4[/flash]
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by Beaf: 2:01am On Dec 21, 2011
Babangida is a demon. May he die slowly and be tortured by the stench of his own putrefaction, let him beg for even the most wretched death, but let death draw out the time to unbearable lengths.
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by BigB11(m): 2:37am On Dec 21, 2011
Look guys, IBB is now 70 years old.
During his 70 years on this planet he was a president for over 8 years. He is blessed with 4 children and many grand kids. He currently operates several successful businesses and also happens to be very wealthy in many ways. 
Today, more than half of Nigeria population still looks up to this wonderful human being and adores him like a priceless diamond.
Whether we accept it or not IBB remains a true leader, an incredible champion and a magnificent troubleshooter indeed.

My question for you haters is: Who among you folks will get to spend 70 years on this planet?

It is simply smart to be thankful, stay focused and allow God to do the judgment.
Don't be a fool.
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by sheyguy: 2:43am On Dec 21, 2011
Don't also forget: He was known to send his boys to his targets with money and/or gun, if they offer u bribe and u refuse to die MORALLY they use their gun to make u die TOTALLY. . . If he choses to die cos of pride and wickedness, so be it.
There is nothing to hate in such a person, Devil/satan is not meant to be hated, We are suppose to survive its attack/war on us, we are surviving it(IBB) as expected.
Evil genius can only produce evil . . . I guess evil can't cure his pride induce predicament now.

Big B1:

Look guys, IBB is now 70 years old.
During his 70 years on this planet he was a president for over 8 years. He is blessed with 4 children and many grand kids. He currently operates several successful businesses and also happens to be very wealthy in many ways. 
Today, more than half of Nigeria population still looks up to this wonderful human being and adores him like a priceless diamond.
Whether we accept it or not IBB remains a true leader, an incredible champion and a magnificent troubleshooter indeed.

My question for you haters is: Who among you folks will get to spend 70 years on this planet?

It is simply smart to be thankful, stay focused and allow God to do the judgment.
Don't be a fool.

Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 21, 2011
How any breathing Nigerian---- with his/her brain screwed on in the proper place--- wishes IBB well, is beyond me.
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by eagleu: 4:13am On Dec 21, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

They scramble for words when faced with facts. Continue to wallow in your ethnic supremacy syndrome.

Again, May God slaughter IBB very fast. The way he killed Osama Bn Laden, Gaddafi, and all other evil men. Amen.

You may want to slit you throat for all i care!

No, no, no, now angry
Mba-nu embarassed
God will slaughter him very very slowly, painfully, and one organ at a time.
First his legs will fall off, then his mojo no go ever pass urine again, then he will go blind, then he can't shiiiit, then his heart will fail. Everything will stop except his brain that will observe everything before shutting off.
Dele Giwa is watching angry angry angry angry
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by aljharem3: 4:24am On Dec 21, 2011
It seems like people are toooooo tribalsitic to even reason straight

Even in the north some people would never forgive IBB for the death of a nice man Mamman Jiya Vatsa.

How can he kill Vatsa and tell his wife he killed him just because of a secondary school fight. Thus he keep it to heart till 1985 before he had his revenge on Vasta and kill him.

Let me remind people that Vatsa was IBB's close friend in the academy. Would any of you kill ur friend because he did a failed coup ?

rubbish. the man made Nigeria what it is today.

devaluing of Naira

cocaine

anullment of june 12

putting OBJ into power

etc name it, Ibb did all that.

present delta, kogi, kwara crisis were all done by IBB. why did he do it ? No answer

Oil stealing, IBB

etc. Please people are angry at the man. angry angry angry
Re: Ibb's Health Troubles North by Rhino5dm: 6:05am On Dec 21, 2011
Gotcha! Coke business was the reason why those vermins came after me, after wishing IBB death.

We all listen to their wild stories and mid-night folktales about how IBB help Frank Ajidu to scam Gaddafi or IBB giving presidential clearance to land at air port to supply coke, while making returns to the tyrant.

I wish to read IBB's obituary before this year ends and i shall pop sontin' cool.

alj_harem:

It seems like people are toooooo tribalsitic to even reason straight

Even in the north some people would never forgive IBB for the death of a nice man Mamman Jiya Vatsa.

How can he kill Vatsa and tell his wife he killed him just because of a secondary school fight. Thus he keep it to heart till 1985 before he had his revenge on Vasta and kill him.

Let me remind people that Vatsa was IBB's close friend in the academy. Would any of you kill your friend because he did a failed coup ?

rubbish. the man made Nigeria what it is today.

devaluing of Naira

cocaine

anullment of june 12

putting OBJ into power

etc name it, Ibb did all that.

present delta, kogi, kwara crisis were all done by IBB. why did he do it ? No answer

Oil stealing, IBB

etc. Please people are angry at the man. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Describes Late Patrick Sawyer Actions As Pure Madness / Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kano Market(kantin Kwari) / North Ungrateful Parasites – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.