Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

82man's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 82man's Profile / 82man's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Food / Re: Lagos Releases 20,000 Bags Of Eko Rice, Pegs 50kg At N43k, 25kg For N22k by 82man: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
20,000 bag of rice to 20 million plus people in Lagos state , what an insult
Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honored At Ojukwu Memorial Celebration (Photos) by 82man: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Do tell us nonsense here
Winner444:
Lovely

Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.
Celebrities / Re: Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) by 82man: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
You do well
Celebrities / Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by 82man: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
We are not talk about celestial,Christ embassy or C&S
Celebrities / Re: Church Is The Worst Place To Marry, You Deceived The Guy” – Isreal Dmw’s Friend by 82man: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
Some people don't even know how they started it and how they melt each other, you guys are busy to judge Israel dmw for nothing, before you judge be clear , his wife is pastor daughter, LIVING FAITH CHURCH SENIOR PASTOR FOR THAT MATTER
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Policemen In Imo (graphic Photos) by 82man: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Once dog 🐕 is tastings fresh blood, no way you can stop dog 🐕 from bitting other people
Crime / Re: Rev. Fr. Nwaigwe Stephen Impregnates Teenager In Anambra by 82man: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Remember religion is SCAMMERS and FRAUDULENT to happen to people like you, white people don't worship what you believe

Benwallt:

Will anybody kill him if he comes out clean? Why hiding and destroying innocent girls.

He deserves no enjoyment. This is the same man that will crucified a church goer for adultery and fornication yet he himself is buried in it.
Crime / Re: Rev. Fr. Nwaigwe Stephen Impregnates Teenager In Anambra by 82man: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
Benwallt:

If the same thing is done to the daughter you loved and cherished so much. Will this sad n thoughtless excuse be your comment or you will be going for his balls n jugular
let Rev.father enjoy himself, maybe sisters are not available or he is already digging all sisters bore holes deeper than what him can manage 😂😂😂😂
Crime / Re: Rev. Fr. Nwaigwe Stephen Impregnates Teenager In Anambra by 82man: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
Abeg BODY NO BE FIREWOOD JOR
Celebrities / Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by 82man: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
Wetin concern me
Celebrities / Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by 82man: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
When dem started I am not here so nothing concerning me here
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by 82man: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Manchester United do see mumu today 😂😂😂😂😂 inana mind go touch ground at least 😂😂😂
Politics / Re: FG To Expel Prison Controllers ‘taking Bribe To Lock Up Poor People’ by 82man: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
Death by hanging is better on him , just imagine innocent souls in prisons since his tenure aaaaaaaah 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Family / Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by 82man: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Most of you are new to bible verses or just listen to your Daddy GO , here are great men such as Abraham, Israel, Judah, Gideon, Samson, David, and Solomon had multiple wives, though the Old Testament records Adam Lilith and Eve - We all knew about
wives of Adam and also King David and king Solomon many more!
Politics / Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by 82man: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2023
Olori buruku leyi ke

1 Like

Politics / Re: Landlord Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Two Daughters Of Tenant by 82man: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2023
Good on him
Travel / Re: White Lady Complains About The Difficulty In Getting Nigerian Permit (video) by 82man: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
You forget to put , she need to learn how to pounds fufu and yam , just remember you are nothing but ape living in zoo
Monaboo:
To get her Nigerian Permit, she needs to meet up with the following criteria's

1) She needs to write WASSCE and have nothing less than a B2 in English Language.

2) She also needs to learn Pidgin English and speak it fluently becos she would be tested on it on the day of her Nigerian Visa interview.

3) She needs have POF of nothing less than N500M in her account. We don't want foreign beggars roaming the streets of Nigeria.

Politics / Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others by 82man: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
Ellu pee 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Politics / Re: State Governors Sacked By Court So Far And Reasons by 82man: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
Congratulations to him 😂😂😂😂
Politics / Re: Appeal Court Affirms Benue Governor Alia's Victory by 82man: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
I remember when PDP started this rubbish back those days I know APC will be more professional than them in future, now bush meat is chasing hunter, OBJ, atiku , saraki ,Dino melaya, ayim ayodele fayose are all alive now now 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Politics / Re: Plateau: Blame PDP For Gov Mutfwang’s Sack, Not Tinubu, Judiciary – Onanuga by 82man: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nna mind no go touch ground
Career / Re: 550 OpenAI Employees Ask Board To Quit Or They'll Resign. by 82man: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
Replace them with robots abeg

1 Like

Properties / Re: Lagos Govt Begins Demolition Of Distressed Buildings In Ebute-Metta by 82man: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
I lost a word, butt government need to consider the wasting of citizenship wealth overnight, this is totally selfishness act

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Transport Inflation Surprisingly Falls For The First Time In 2 Years by 82man: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
From kobo to kobo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Confusion government and followers aaaaaaaah 😁🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂
Sports / Re: We’re Not Happy, No Money To Sack Peseiro – NFF Speaks On 1-1 Draw With Zimbabwe by 82man: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
Then let him finish what he started, we have monies to buy SUV and yacht, we have monies to paying unnecessary allowance, we have monies when it's come to looting and fraudulent, rubbish
Sports / Re: We’re Not Happy, No Money To Sack Peseiro – NFF Speaks On 1-1 Draw With Zimbabwe by 82man: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
Money to sack coach or what are they talking about 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Family / Re: Court Marriage Without Paying Bride Price by 82man: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
EVen my own parents married in the courts, and that worked out wonderfully well for their union. undecided
you are not there when they paid bride price secretly, so don't tell me what I know
Politics / Re: Applause As President Tinubu Arrives Germany For G20 'Compact With Africa' by 82man: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
Clapping for failure

1 Like

Travel / Re: Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) by 82man: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
Oldest news , I hate evening newspaper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Travel / Re: Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap by 82man: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
I think USA
Family / Re: Court Marriage Without Paying Bride Price by 82man: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Lies! undecided
real fact , don't go plant families problem without paying bride price oooo
Travel / Re: The Poor State Of Port-Harcourt - Aba Train Services (Video, Photos) by 82man: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
Na today you know sey naija no dey work, purely rubbish and abnormal country where you smiling out and dying inside 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.