Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari (8373 Views)

Tinubu’s Allies Allege Alienation, Emergence Of New Cabal In Aso Rock / Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by debetmx(m): 5:39am On Nov 21, 2023
What did the idiot know?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by Agugbadin: 5:48am On Nov 21, 2023
Lol
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by ojobek: 5:50am On Nov 21, 2023
Osinbajo that can not account for traders money,nah same shame.
illicit:
Abeg that ur late chief of staff na weyrey

U also let Sadiya mismanage Npower funds

It was working fine under Osinbajo

🙄
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by gassbee: 5:52am On Nov 21, 2023
Dey play
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by CooldipoMPS: 5:54am On Nov 21, 2023
grin

Baba Buhari did not know Madam Aisha even relocated to Dubai

wink
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by mukthar2000(m): 6:00am On Nov 21, 2023
⁣“I don’t have any evidence of anybody doing anything wrong and being allowed to walk away. No.⁣⁣
⁣⁣

Old man , u can't have any evidence becos throughout ur eight years as president is for traveling like ajala and wasting of Nigeria resources.
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by Tyktoker: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2023
Why is this man trying to keep himself fresh in the memory of Nigerians, after all the destruction he caused and putting Nigeria on the trajectory of failure! Let him go and become a sheik nahh! He is a deadly Islamic fundamentalist and fanatic. Mumu stop trying to stay relevant nahhh! Kayiii!
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/I-didnt-know-of-any-cabal-in-my-govt-Buhari
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by freemanq(m): 6:12am On Nov 21, 2023
Brain dead ex president
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by SalamRushdie: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2023
You are a bastard idiot
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by Ykc2(m): 6:24am On Nov 21, 2023
If not because of Jonathan's softness the 2 calamities that befall on us won't have happened ,look at nigeria today people crying for food,bandits protector former president and a former drug delear plus no school mates president look where they kept us today
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by nedekid: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2023
This man should just fade into the past, undocumented, not recognized, obscure, ignored.
A real curse on Nigerians. One under his watch people were stealing more oil than the nation had to share for 200m people. Oil production going down to 700bpd! And the rest stollen until a presidential candidate raised alarm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by jaxxy(m): 6:29am On Nov 21, 2023
besides building infrastructure I don't think buhari is aware or knows anything.
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by Solababa91(m): 6:38am On Nov 21, 2023
This one never knows anything, everything usually comes as a shock to him.
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by Zeebuy: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2023
Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah......this is the same person some imbeciles on this forum were hyping.
Everyone knew there was a cabal in control of Buhari's government, but Buhari himself didn't know.

Mannabbqgrílls, Helinues, yarimo and the other bastards, come and defend your darling daddy
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by israelmao(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2023
Brain dead puppet president.
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by Archtype(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2023
This man should kukuma shut up and allow us to forget him in peace...
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by LillyandDaisy: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2023
Bubu is just a bad boy!
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by Bellotelli: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2023
Skyview01:
How would you know!

The day a mad man knows he is mad, that is when the madness is cured!

I am sure the buzu may not even recognize Aisha, his wife.

Even after his failed tenure, he is still not AWARE grin
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 7:25am On Nov 21, 2023
No need to shalaye. You and your demonic party have destroyed the Country almost beyond repairs.
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by adecz: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2023
Your mumu no allow you know
whatever was happening in your
discredited government..

Mumu❗️❗️❗️😡😡😡
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by Exceed15: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2023
This failure should shut up!
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by almayda: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2023
We believe you...the reason they were so brazen in their defilement of the Nigerian resources.You were never in charge.
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by pinkyz: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2023
How u go know ozour….come make Aljanar(heaven) make we see….w¥cked man

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by MrUchenna1(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2023
He was never aware of anything.
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by Doings04: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2023
Oga rest abeg, we don forget you since, you are no longer relevant to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by Ejaisky: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2023
Did you ever know anything?
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2023
Skyview01:
How would you know!

The day a mad man realizes his true situation, that is when the madness is cured!

I am sure the buzu may not even recognize Aisha, his wife.

Abeg relax!

Buhari performed very well as president.

We all can see evidences in the 2nd Niger Bridge, Bonny-Bodo Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Apapa-Oshodi-Oworonshoki Highway, resuscitation of fertilizer blending plants, significantly enhanced rice production, facelifts of key airports, increase in national minimum wage, signing of FID for NLNG Train 7 project etc.
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by paramakina202: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2023
Buhari the most deceitful and corrupt president ever but pretends to be a saint.
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by lordgosh: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2023
Travelled so much with nothing to show for it.... Except high debt nd sophisticated corruption..... Very very useless entity
Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by DonroxyII: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2023
Isobug:
Were you ever aware of other anything? You just wanted to be president by any means, even as you were a sickling.
I don't know why you can never see good leaders and good people attain leadership by all means too, at least we can be sure that no matter the manner which they use to achieve the position, we will be sure of good leadership. Of course one would argue, that that is why those people are good leaders, they value the process of selecting leaders as well as the life of the citizens
The Road to Power is Dirty & Full of Tongs With Alot of Compromises ....

Even if Jesus were to Come to Rule Nigeria Having to Pass Through The Nigerian Political Factors & Landscape... He won't be the same Jesus of Nazareth You Know, Nah lipsrsealed ..... Nigerians Will Just Kill Him Again!

I mean There is Neither Good Nor Bad in "Politics" & Possibly "Governance" ... There is Just "Interest" & Choices ... & We all Live By The Consequences!

Welcome to Reality of Our Country!

Politics & Good People is like Fire & Water!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by 82man: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2023
Olori buruku leyi ke

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Of Any Cabal In My Government – Buhari by tnerro1(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2023
His sabi anything before self, the only thing him sabi na to appoint incompetent abokiis everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man / Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System / El-Rufai's NBA Dis-Invitation: A Faux Pas Or Brilliant Initiative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.