Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Britney Spears Loses Custody Of Her Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britney Spears Loses Custody Of Her Kids (1798 Views)

Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy / Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? / Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britney Spears Loses Custody Of Her Kids by uchetobi(f): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2007
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/10/01/britney-spears-loses-custody-of-kids/

Britney spears has lost cusody of her kids. I really feel sorry for her.
Re: Britney Spears Loses Custody Of Her Kids by Seun(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2007
I think it's good for the kids, and maybe that's what really matters. I hope Ms Spears can fix herself.
Re: Britney Spears Loses Custody Of Her Kids by uchetobi(f): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2007
I know she is not in top condition, but i doubt K.Fed is not a better alternative. At least she loves the kid (she was seen breast feeding in public) a star, But K. Fed a man that abandoned his girlfriend (ex) when she was pregnant is a creep, he is just a gold digger. Am sure he is more interested in the Palimony he'l be getting.
Re: Britney Spears Loses Custody Of Her Kids by yvy1(f): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2007
I agree with you uchetobi. Britney Spears' biggest mistake in life was getting hooked up with a loser and gold digger like K-Fed. He's in it for the palimony. Poor girl. Why didn't she sign any prenup or get her mum to watch her kids for her?

Meanwhile K-Fed's babymama and ex-chick, Shar Jackson, is a host on the EX WIVES CLUB show on series channel on friday. I guess she's drawing from her experience with a loser who dumped her for a hotter chick with more cash to help these ex wives move on with their lives.
Re: Britney Spears Loses Custody Of Her Kids by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2007
Poor girl;its a good thing they took the kids from her, Probably it will make her re-think?(thats if she has a brain).I agree that her mistake was hooking up with K-fed but she should be able to account for herself cos she is an adult.Her music GIMME-MORE is really nice but its almost over for girlfriend unless she cleans up her act and fast.She needs God's intervention undecided
Re: Britney Spears Loses Custody Of Her Kids by prncss(f): 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2007
I think the kics are now in a safer enviroment because we should remeber it is not about her it is about the kids and they should be the top prority. I am not saying she does not love them , but loving is also about letting it go so she should seek help and let her kids grow up healthy
Re: Britney Spears Loses Custody Of Her Kids by Free(f): 1:27am On Oct 03, 2007
i hope she learn a lesson
poor girl blah blah bla but the judge did give her a chance to get her act together
or she will loose custody of those kids, and obviously she didnt follow the rules
lets not blame k fed for her behavior purrrlzzzz ,
just because she married a "golddigger" don't mean go around acting crazy
like got no morals. i hope now she wil get the help she needs
because she really needs to get her act together if she really care bout those kids
her actions got no good reflection on her kids,
she gon be payin child support to k fed noww
Re: Britney Spears Loses Custody Of Her Kids by uchetobi(f): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2007
sad
Re: Britney Spears Loses Custody Of Her Kids by naijadiva2(f): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2007
this is off topic, but how do people in naija get celeb info from america so quick but i hear nothing about naija news.
Re: Britney Spears Loses Custody Of Her Kids by uchetobi(f): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2007
d internet, stay tuned to nairaland you'l get all the news here. LOL

(1) (Reply)

Eldee And His Beautiful Mama / Head Of Horror-peter Okoye's Scary Halloween Costume / Again!! MAHEEDA Goes Na Ked On Black Friday [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.