Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Droid Wars - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Droid Wars (674 Views)

How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? / Samsumg Galaxy Note 3 Vs Tecno Phantom A 2 (the Phablet Wars) / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Droid Wars by cj1080(m): 12:33am On Dec 22, 2011
Some time soon in a galaxy near near as home,the android craze caught on and became infectious.(Don‘t mind my star war intro. catchy right)

So the droid is in and bb and nokia are on their way some where. I personally want to pass the zen type enlightenment and inner peace to those who don‘t why people feel so pump and up about android and its bells and whistles.
So with the help fellow nairalanders on the phone sector and the growing fellowship of the droid, lets pass some enlightenment to those who don‘t get it.
Lets start of with the apps on a droid
(any android phone or pad) then we go to the games.
I just got my droid, a niffty little LG P350(small, i know, but niffty).
First i downloaded from the market was fileexpert then a gingerbread break i got from my bro(a fellow droid evil genius) the an app called move2sd,to move my installed apps to my memorycard.
Now i‘m looking for other apps worth downloading.
Now could my fellow fellows be good lads as to recommend which apps to get and .WHAT THEIR TOP TEN APPS MOST LIKED, that they got that others can tryout.
Thanks, looking forward to ur replies. Oh and pics of the apps would be much welcomed.
Re: Droid Wars by cj1080(m): 6:51am On Dec 22, 2011
Oh the joy.
Was looking up on some of the wall papers for android and i stumbled ontop something called live wallpapers, more like an amimated wallpaper that works as u work with your phone.
One thing lead to another and bada boom i‘ve dowloaded 7 live wallpapers that are making me have the aah moment. One of them i got is a wallpaper of a live aquarium thats making me gurlfriend go gaga just trying to catch and scare the fishes(honey can have my phone back, its my turn).
Well gents, i‘m still waiting up on you lad, don‘t keep a guy hanging.
Re: Droid Wars by KenJADE(m): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2011
Re: Droid Wars by Sundayademola(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2011
@cj,are you in for apps and ss competition. Just kidding but head to Android anyone and feel it.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Steve Jobs! / Glo Guzzles My Airtime Every Night!! Pls Help!!! / (PLS HELP) How Long Does It Take Glo To Activate BIS After Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.