Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Do You Use Water Or Toilet Paper For ""you Know What"" ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Use Water Or Toilet Paper For ""you Know What"" ? (1193 Views)

Poll: So you use water or toilet paper?

Water: 37% (3 votes)
Toilet paper: 37% (3 votes)
Nothing: 0% (0 votes)
Acid: 25% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? / What Soap Do You Use? / Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Use Water Or Toilet Paper For ""you Know What"" ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2011
I am Nigerian and i use water to clean my behind since it is extremely hygenic and it is as dictated by cultural norms. but i realise that many countries (especially in the west) use toilet paper and i find it extremely revolting. so i ask you your opinion.
Re: Do You Use Water Or Toilet Paper For ""you Know What"" ? by werepeLeri: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2011
How is using your own hand to pack your waste hygenic? Can you do the do in your palm and also count it as hygenic? come on. Use a toilet tissue.
Re: Do You Use Water Or Toilet Paper For ""you Know What"" ? by timmy614(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2011
using water completly washes away all signs of excrection, though if you re not in your own closet i would advice u use a tissue.
Re: Do You Use Water Or Toilet Paper For ""you Know What"" ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2011
werepeLeri:

How is using your own hand to pack your waste hygenic? Can you do the do in your palm and also count it as hygenic? come on. Use a toilet tissue.

that is just disgusting. using tissue does not wash away all the dirt. it will be still stuck to your behind and will make it stink.  by using water, it is all washed off and you feel cleaner and fresher and you also smell good. this is why African and Asian and some Arab peoples use water.
Re: Do You Use Water Or Toilet Paper For ""you Know What"" ? by lepasharon(f): 2:35am On Dec 24, 2011
lool why was acid in d options grin
Re: Do You Use Water Or Toilet Paper For ""you Know What"" ? by Nobody: 6:07am On May 29, 2016
Some people here in western culture have something called a bidet, I think this would be similar to what you do

(1) (Reply)

Look Trim And Fit! Lose 5kg Per Week(Uk Certified Fitness Trainer) / Boy Living With Hare-lip, Split Palate / 25 Medical Conditions Scientists Hav Discovered Dat Sex Can Get Rid Of:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.