Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,562 members, 7,878,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Real Estate In Uyo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate In Uyo (2797 Views)

4 Bedroom Flat For Sale In An Estate In Ogba / Forcesale Properties In Gwarinpa And Citec Estate In Abuja Take Advantage / Real Estate In Nigeria: What Is It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Estate In Uyo by CHANCEMAN: 5:07am On Oct 03, 2007
I am based abroad and interested in investing in real estate in uyo,akwa ibom state.Anybody with good working knowledge of the uyo market.I am interested in plots in ewet housing estate if these are still available as I have been informed that it is fully built up.I am also interested in other new low density areas within the capital city.I am particularly interested in the current prices of plots in these areas.
Re: Real Estate In Uyo by dswebmas: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2007
hi chanceman,
so nice to have guys like you investing in uyo.
there are alot of hot properties in uyo and
i understand the market fairly well.

i will advice you to leave out ewet housing as it is fully
occupied and very expensive.

depending on what you want we can get you properties from
other newer housing estates being built by the government
or we can source for cheap and effective properties situated within and outside uyo,eket,
ibeno and oron
Re: Real Estate In Uyo by CHANCEMAN: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2007
DSWEBMASTER2003

Hi, thanks for your response.Are you saying that I cannot get any empty plot in Ewet housing for sale?I would like to know the prices of land there and other estates in Uyo.Which other estates are available in Uyo.You can e-mail on AKANJONNY@YAHOO.COM.I will call you during the week when opportuned.Thanks

Ak
Re: Real Estate In Uyo by CHANCEMAN: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2007
dswebmas

when is the best time to call and can you provide pictures of the areas you have available?
Re: Real Estate In Uyo by dswebmas: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2007
DEAR NSE,
THANKS FOR YOUR CALL THOUGH THE NETWORK WAS FLUCTUATING,
I WISH YOU CAN CALL ME IN THE AFTERNOONS HERE,
THEN WE CAN CHAT AND REALLY DISCUSS.

THERE ARE PROPERTIES IN EWET,BUT THEY ARE VERY EXPENSIVE AND EWET
IS NOT "REIGNING" AGAIN, U GET?

THERE ARE OTHER NEWER AND COMPETITIVE ESTATES AND CHOICE PROPS IN UYO
URBAN.

MY CHAT WITH YOU WILL RLY CONFIRM IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING
PROPS FROM US.

I ADVISE YOU TO FIND OUT TIME TODAY OR 2MRW,CALL ME AND FIX A TIME
SO WE CLD CHAT.

THANKS.
Re: Real Estate In Uyo by dswebmas: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2007
hi chanceman,

i sent you all the details as you asked for the monday
after you called?!!!!
im concerned that ive not heard from you ever since.

i believe you are well and still interested in proceeding with
this purchase.

i hope to hear from you as soon as you get this.
thank you.

dswebmaster2003
Re: Real Estate In Uyo by Amenyin: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hello Chanceman,

Compliments of the season and a happy new year.I stumbled on your nairaland commnent dated 2007 after a search on net.

Let me know if you are still interested in properties in Akwa Ibom,especially Uyo and it environs.We can talk more if you are keen.Shelter Afrique is the hottest zone now.
Contact me via my direct email:ipresourcesnig@yahoo.com
Do have a wonderful day and stay bless

Regards,

Imo

(1) (Reply)

Need Land In Mowe/ofada / 2 Acres For Sale @ Mowo-nla, Along Ijede, Ikorodu, Lagos / 100 Acres Close To Nestle Nigeria Sagamu: Ogun State: 1m Per Acre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.