Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:50 AM

Kevin Lyttle: I Wanna Work With African Artistes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kevin Lyttle: I Wanna Work With African Artistes (484 Views)

AUDIO+VIDEO: African All-stars – We Are The World Ft. 180 African. Artistes / FLASHBACK: Remembering Kevin Lyttle’s ‘turn Me On / The Reason Some African Artistes Rarely Break Into The Nigerian Music Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Lyttle: I Wanna Work With African Artistes by pckid: 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2011
Kevin Lyttle

His hit single, Turn Me On rocked intercontinental waves some years back and everyone danced and gyrated to the soca music of Caribbean superstar, Kevin Lyttle. However, he went silent for quite a while. Celebrity journalist, Eromo Egbejule caught up with the Carribean superstar where they had a chat about his new record label, new singles and life besides music.

Eromo Egbejule: Yo Kev, howdy? How’s your weekend going?
Kevin Lyttle: Hello, my weekend is going great thank you, very productive.

Eromo Egbejule: Like me, you studied engineering so why did you betray our profession, man? What allure did soca music and entertainment in general hold for you?
Kevin Lyttle: Dang…he just said I betrayed Engineering!smiley That is a very strong word. lol. Engineering I did study yes, but that was never my dream. I studied Engineering for that was the guidance I had growing up. My mother wanted to make sure I had the best education but also my father figure growing up (I was very clo, http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/12/interview-kevin-lyttle-i-wanna-work-with-african-artistes-carribean-superstar-declares/

Re: Kevin Lyttle: I Wanna Work With African Artistes by MeGaStReEt: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2011
guy your check don tear

(1) (Reply)

Kingdoms Of Conflict Is A Great Book / Pocketmoni / New Music ~illwill,ft Ace Tha Emcee & 2face - Grow Liver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.