Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,284 members, 7,950,485 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Braeking News! Nigerias Most Wanted Internet Marketing Scammer Found! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Braeking News! Nigerias Most Wanted Internet Marketing Scammer Found! (2546 Views)

Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / The Top 10 Drug Lords EVER: Meet The World's Most Wanted Traffickers / Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Braeking News! Nigerias Most Wanted Internet Marketing Scammer Found! by 2sexy(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2011
I found him. yes, I am talking off the main culprit hidding behing the names , Austine Azuibike or Desmond Akpuafor.

If you have been on the internet marketing scene and have been a reader of Success Digest Extra! between 2008-2009, you will know that this guy scammed people in thousands of Naira.

He once collected 34,000 naira fom people just to set up ordinary blog, wordpress blog. and this money was colloected fromover25 member s of his list for a service that was never delivered. He introduced the useless online survey which people are now splashing all over the web. Onlne survey is not for Nigerian and the method pf collecting the money made is not available to Nigerians

I am already talking to the scammer and I will need your co-orperation to fish his hide out and bring him to book.
Re: Braeking News! Nigerias Most Wanted Internet Marketing Scammer Found! by princeokek: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2011
u dey jones o!why not finish your investigation before spilling the bean,the said person might be on nairaland reading your post
Re: Braeking News! Nigerias Most Wanted Internet Marketing Scammer Found! by JAZES(m): 3:46am On Dec 25, 2011
Thought i heard the guy dies sometimes back. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Braeking News! Nigerias Most Wanted Internet Marketing Scammer Found! by jamace(m): 5:40am On Dec 25, 2011
Re: Braeking News! Nigerias Most Wanted Internet Marketing Scammer Found! by ilekky(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2011
He had deceived a nmber of Nigerians.Please be careful with him

and I will also like to stress out that Nigerians should stop looking

for a short cut to make money online.Whatever type of business

you are doing,you must be dedicated to grow it.
Re: Braeking News! Nigerias Most Wanted Internet Marketing Scammer Found! by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 26, 2011
princeokek:

u dey jones o!why not finish your investigation before spilling the bean,the said person might be on nairaland reading your post
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Braeking News! Nigerias Most Wanted Internet Marketing Scammer Found! by Nairaplus(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2011
2sexy! Are you a psycho?

If not, where is the lost and found?!

You just wasted a bit of my precious time.

(1) (Reply)

20 Small Businesses You Can Start With 20k Or Less...big Opportunities!!! / How To Make Money Online By Selling Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Sme Data Plans / Convert Paypal To Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.