Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:10 AM

Any Info On The Mtn 5 Hours Free Calls Please? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Info On The Mtn 5 Hours Free Calls Please? (784 Views)

How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On The Mtn 5 Hours Free Calls Please? by kohnfreddy: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2011
A friend told me about the 5 hours daily free MTN calls which i confirmed. But refused to let me knw the rules of migration. Please can anyone let me knw about the rules of migration. Or any info related to it.
Re: Any Info On The Mtn 5 Hours Free Calls Please? by aberdeen12: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2011
This is a special offer exclusively for postpaid mtn subscribers this xmas period which will terminate on the 25th day of January 2012 . Bt prepaid subscribers can stil enjoy this benefit with a procedure i cannot display here for security reasons. You can cal me here for the link up.08135845300.
Re: Any Info On The Mtn 5 Hours Free Calls Please? by mjay(m): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2011
How come the two of you just have one post each? Hmmmm. Something is fishy jare, are you sure ure not one and same?

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry: Pls Help. / Is BB Server Down Again? / Storm Or Curve Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.