Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,165 members, 7,977,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:17 AM

Should Women Be Allowed To Preach On The Altar Or To Become A Pastor? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Women Be Allowed To Preach On The Altar Or To Become A Pastor? (20070 Views)

2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival / Is It Wrong To Preach In A Public Transport? / Women Are Not To Stand On The Pulpit To Preach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should Women Be Allowed To Preach On The Altar Or To Become A Pastor? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Eviana:

Thank you sir.
I am convicted about this.
I still thank God for few people like you it gives me the joy and comfort that there many men and women who love Jesus in truth.

1 Like

Re: Should Women Be Allowed To Preach On The Altar Or To Become A Pastor? by Eviana(f): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
solite3:
I still thank God for few people like you it gives me the joy and comfort that there many and women who love Jesus in truth.

Truly humbled sir.
There's still a remnant of people who sincerely want to surrender their lives to the Lord and fully serve Him...no matter what may happen.
All I know about myself is that my love for my Lord and Saviour has been recently renewed and it is truly the most wonderful thing in the world for me.

1 Like

Re: Should Women Be Allowed To Preach On The Altar Or To Become A Pastor? by Finallydead: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Good to hear Eviana. The most important thing is to let your newfound love grow into perfection. Dwell in His presence and eat from the tree of life. Only this will help you grow and keep you from stumbling. I suggest you stay away from not only this but all winds of doctrines you do not understand which only destroy and make love grow cold rather than build you up, all which fall from the tree of mental knowledge of good and evil. Knowledge puffs up but he that loves the Lord is known by Him(1Cor8:1-3). If we all follow the narrow road of continuous surrender in love, we will end up in His image, the only thing that matters.
Solite3, I've seen your mention. It's fine with me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spirit Lives / Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.