Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,116 members, 7,970,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:43 AM

Wait Its Coming - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wait Its Coming (715 Views)

Should He Consider This Offer Or Wait For A Better Job? / 7 Reasons Why Good Things Don’t Come To Those Who Wait / "baker Huges" For How Long Shall We Wait Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wait Its Coming by ebubepaul(m): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2007
HELLO LOVE ONES,HOPE YOUR DAY HAS BEEN COOL.I VE COME TO SHARE THIS GOOD NEWS WITH YOU GUYS.IT'S START WITH A QUESTION.You ve been seeking for job,but when will it come?Yes the time is only the appointed time.Eclesiates3:1 says there is a time for everything under the sky.Perhaps you ve lost hope i challenge you to think again and know that if GOD showed Joseph that he will be a great man some day buthe found himself in the pit,prison,still the promise came to pass.You can never run faster than your creator,know it that if you do it might be dangerous.The bible says Eyes ve not seen,ears ve not heard,neither has it entered into the heart of men what GOD has prepared for them that love him.If you love GOD wait upon him no matter your present challenge,cause GOD is preparing something for you.Keep thanking him for what you ve now!Make JESUS tHE LORD OVER YOUR LIFE,ASK FOR HIS BLOOD TO CLEANSE YOU AND MAKE HIM BE YOUR FRIEND,AND WRITE YOUR NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE.MY NUMBER IS 08027519105,YOU CAN CALL SO WE CAN TALK IF YOU WISH.
Re: Wait Its Coming by Joey82(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2007
That was inspiring man, as though u knew i need such words now.
thanx a zillion.

(1) (Reply)

God Is Still In The Business Of Answering Prayers O! / God Still Works / I'm Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.