Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Need Pregnancy Within 2 Months Without Drug Or Surgery Even At 59? Relax. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need Pregnancy Within 2 Months Without Drug Or Surgery Even At 59? Relax. (563 Views)

Church Members Of Lagos Pastor Held For Drug Trafficking Disappear / TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy / Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Pregnancy Within 2 Months Without Drug Or Surgery Even At 59? Relax. by bodeade(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2011
YOU ARE NOT HERE BY ACCIDENT IF YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR PREGNANCY NO MATTER HOW LONG
GOD HAS ANSWERED YOUR PRAYER. DO NOT GO AROUND AGAIN. AS THERE IS NOW FINAL SOLUTION TO YOUR
SITUATION. IT HAS BEEN ORDAINED BY GOD THAT NO WOMAN SHALL BE BARREN IN HIS HOUSE INCLUDING YOU AND OTHER WOMEN WHO BELIEVE GOD FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB. THE SOLUTION IS NOT FAR FETCTH.
JUST CALL AND YOU WILL KNOW THAT GOOD IS GOOD.

solutionishereforyou@yahoo.com
God of hosts of heaven is our strength.
Re: Need Pregnancy Within 2 Months Without Drug Or Surgery Even At 59? Relax. by Gboliwe: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2011
Will you stop this stupid advert using the Almighty's name?
Most times you people end up stealing, bringing shame to the Godhead and rendering many people hopeless.
I for one believe nobody/womb is barren and I can argue it without belittling and making a mockery of God.
Re: Need Pregnancy Within 2 Months Without Drug Or Surgery Even At 59? Relax. by slam7000(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2011
absolute rubbish,stop deceiving people here, theres no such thing.
Re: Need Pregnancy Within 2 Months Without Drug Or Surgery Even At 59? Relax. by bodeade(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2011
I CAN ASURE YOU THAT IF CLOSE YOUR EYES FOR EVIL ONES TO PASS
YOU MAY NOT KNOW TJE TIME THAT GOOD ONES WILL PASS BY. AM SERIOUS. GOD
HAS BEEN DOING IT, IS NOT ME. AND ISTILL RELY ON HIM BECOS HE IS THE SOURCE.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Testimony / The Cornerstone (JESUS) / Here Is A Reason To Thank God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.