Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,972 members, 7,890,199 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Detailed Process Of How To Make An E-book - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Detailed Process Of How To Make An E-book (1085 Views)

See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See / Detailed Requirements Of Starting Filling Station Business In Nigeria / Setting Up A Cybercafe: Detailed Requirements Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Detailed Process Of How To Make An E-book by Rotdavdara(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2011
Hi Nairalanders. an expert in the art of e-book making is needed. He/she should be able teach what he/she knows very well. I hope to get responses soon.

P.S-Season's greetings
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Detailed Process Of How To Make An E-book by Grantos: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2011
First of all i must commend you for your zeal to learn. You can learn how to make an e-book and sell it online for an amazing amount at www.slimbpublication..com or you can call me on 08101503805 catch you cheesy
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Detailed Process Of How To Make An E-book by 2sexy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2011
Writing an ebook is not hard. If you have your PC, just download open offic software . It is free at openoffice.org after that, type your content like you would when using MS word and the click on export at the top of your open office editor window.

It will immediately convert your content into a PDF file.

Viola! You have your ebook READY.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Detailed Process Of How To Make An E-book by Sirdayor(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2011
I hate people that always ask u to either mail or call as if it is a big deal. Thank God i know a little about this.
Open office software is one way, or u can google pdf printer/converter, download & instal any free one. Just type your book on normal msword then go to print(ctrl p), all the printers installed on your computer system will be displayed. You just sellect the pdf printer you just installed & the locatiƶn you want to save the pdf version. Very straight forward, u don't need to pay anybody for it.
Infact open office software is even more simpler because you'll just type inside it direct & save in pdf version. All u need is to download the software & set it up on your computer.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Detailed Process Of How To Make An E-book by emailguru: 4:37am On Dec 28, 2011
I will explain in the following steps:

1. Get your information typed or better still, rework a plr material

2. Edit the typed information and then convert it to pdf format

3. Create a cover using specialized softwares

4. Upload the ebook to your server or a file sharing server

This are my simple steps to creating an ebook. Mind you, this steps when expanciated can form an ebook on its own.

I hope this helps.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Detailed Process Of How To Make An E-book by ace4luv69(m): 5:18am On Dec 28, 2011
If you mean creating an e-book itself, u need a software to do dat. D name of d software is Dopdf.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Detailed Process Of How To Make An E-book by emailguru: 1:54am On Oct 15, 2012
Its not all about creating the eBook, but how to go about selling it is another business on its own. Learn it and you will become rich doing it.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Detailed Process Of How To Make An E-book by legalwealth(m): 2:16am On Oct 15, 2012
Sirdayor: I hate people that always ask u to either mail or call as if it is a big deal. Thank God i know a little about this.
Open office software is one way, or u can google pdf printer/converter, download & instal any free one. Just type your book on normal msword then go to print(ctrl p), all the printers installed on your computer system will be displayed. You just sellect the pdf printer you just installed & the locatiƶn you want to save the pdf version. Very straight forward, u don't need to pay anybody for it.
Infact open office software is even more simpler because you'll just type inside it direct & save in pdf version. All u need is to download the software & set it up on your computer.

Pdf writer is better though they are not free but they make work easier such that you can continue your abandoned writing when next you open your software unlike....

Gush!I don't use open office nor any free printer again but I do use writer because I made money that I used to purchase them from the money I do make from the Biz...

You can start with free ones though and later move to the paid ones but you can kick off with the paid one straight with as low as
N2,500 or go for adobe.

Quality EBOOK and convenience will be your own.

Best of luck...
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Detailed Process Of How To Make An E-book by emailguru: 2:13am On Oct 16, 2012
I think we should think of ways to make things easier for the new guys, why spend this much when you are just starting up. Go cheap first, then when you start making profit, you can buy more soft wares. Besides, you need to learn the art of selling your eBook on the internet, once you master this art, there will be no stopping you on the amount of money you will be making.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Detailed Process Of How To Make An E-book by benz33(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
I need someone to help me convert my write up to an e-book. Please call me and let me know what it will cost me? 08051744119, vmarketing02@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Detailed Process Of How To Make An E-book by arbitrage: 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
benz33: I need someone to help me convert my write up to an e-book. Please call me and let me know what it will cost me? 08051744119, vmarketing02@gmail.com

they are teaching u how to do it free, yet u are asking 4 who to pay. D simplest ebook format is d pdf people av mentioned, which u can get free by 2 methods mentiond above, open office, control print to any installd free pdf writer. Also free save as pdf if u av microsoft office 2007 or 2010. Finish typing ur doc in word proccessing b4 saving to pdf by these methods or buy acrobat pdf writer to be able to write bit by bit in case u didnt finish typing ur doc once.

But d other ebook pro format is not just pdf as some1 earlier mentiond. Remind me 2moro so i can upload d software 4 dat free for all here if allowed.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Detailed Process Of How To Make An E-book by benz33(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2012
arbitrage:

they are teaching u how to do it free, yet u are asking 4 who to pay. D simplest ebook format is d pdf people av mentioned, which u can get free by 2 methods mentiond above, open office, control print to any installd free pdf writer. Also free save as pdf if u av microsoft office 2007 or 2010. Finish typing ur doc in word proccessing b4 saving to pdf by these methods or buy acrobat pdf writer to be able to write bit by bit in case u didnt finish typing ur doc once.

But d other ebook pro format is not just pdf as some1 earlier mentiond. Remind me 2moro so i can upload d software 4 dat free for all here if allowed.

Thank You so much...Infact what u just typed touched me and am impressed. I will do what u ve asked to. Its just that i strongly believe in delegation startegies thats why? When i write i like someone else to proof read or convert to e-book, so that i dont over work myself. Regards
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Detailed Process Of How To Make An E-book by dejiswaggs(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
upload your MSword work on www.pdfonline.com and recive you work fully ready as a pdf file (ebook don ready be that grin)
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Give Me A Detailed Process Of How To Make An E-book by 2sexy(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
AGGYMORE, you should be ashamed of yourself. Going around the forum spamming people thread.

Who told you that is marking... you only make yourself appear desperate and people dont trust desperate business men because to look nothing more that a scammer...!

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A 4-Bedroom Flat? / Jumia Affiliates>>>>working Or Not / The Printing Biz - A Sure Cash Earner. Be Part Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.