Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,458 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

Is Nairaland The Best Forum? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Nairaland The Best Forum? (874 Views)

Nairaland Best Forum In Naija / Nairaland Best Forum? / About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland The Best Forum? by recruiter1: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2007
hey all, got into a discussion with some guys about the possibility of any other african or nigerian general discussion forums with as many members as nairaland. I said there were not any but they seem to think there are one or two. Does anyone know of any with at least 40,000 members (right now nairaland has 137,643 members)??

If u do please let's all know the name so we can settle this our arguement cool.
Re: Is Nairaland The Best Forum? by Seun(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2007
Obviously, it is the best. grin
Re: Is Nairaland The Best Forum? by niceuzor: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2007
And what make you feel is the BEST ?  shocked
Re: Is Nairaland The Best Forum? by recruiter1: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2007
Seun haba now! NObody will see this thing in this place u moved it to now!
Besides u r not allowed to comment seeing as it's yours, but aren't there any other active forums with at least a few thousand members?na wa oooo
Re: Is Nairaland The Best Forum? by niceuzor: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2007
shocked i neva knew our ADMIN is such a CUTE GUY shocked if i may ask re you a chorister? grin
Re: Is Nairaland The Best Forum? by CrazyMan(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2007
It is the best.

(1) (Reply)

The New Trick Of 419 And Fraudsters, Pls Beware / Need A Serious Business Partner Base In Usa / ~ When Was The Last Time You Fell Down Or Almost Fell? ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.