Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,518 members, 7,911,283 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:50 AM

I'm Looking For Angel Investors Funding To Grow My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Looking For Angel Investors Funding To Grow My Website (1158 Views)

Angel Investors In Lagos / I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising / Nigeria's Tech Industry: Dead Without Vc Firms/angel Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For Angel Investors Funding To Grow My Website by flexgee: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2011
Hello,

I have a new Nigerian startup Job, Career and Professional social networking website. Only 6 months old and now about 21,000 members with an average 150 new registering each day. Website gets about 30,000 page views per day and growing. I have many ideas on how to improve the site and add new content but money is the issue.

How do i go about getting some investors to look at my site and see if they would be interested in any kind of investment. I would need money for programmers and advertising expenses.

PS: If anyone is interested, you can mail me at: kevinjakpor@yahoo.com
Re: I'm Looking For Angel Investors Funding To Grow My Website by deco2come: 1:15am On Dec 25, 2011
I suggest you post the name of the website here for all to see. Who knows some of the readers here might be the person you are looking for. Good luck
Re: I'm Looking For Angel Investors Funding To Grow My Website by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2011
I doubt if such a site exists yet. It is a lie. Prove it by posting the link here.
Re: I'm Looking For Angel Investors Funding To Grow My Website by Masive01(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2011
This website doesn't exist. stop spoiling Nigeria's image with petty scams

(1) (Reply)

. / $50 Facebook Ad Coupon For Sale / 15,000 Likes Facebook Page FOR SALE !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.