Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,988 members, 7,915,890 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:53 AM

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions - Education (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (451770 Views)

Imo State University (IMSU) 2012/2013 Admissions & Post Ume Thread / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (259) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by collozzuz: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
greenek001: yeah!! ignorance dos suck, on wot ground is lag part of unilorin's catchment area ehn?? i tire 4u ooo dis lovren guy, naso u go dey pick-on ur wife ni, u dey fal real men hand, its fools d@ r api 2talk 2much or shey na talkin engineering u wan study ni english engineers, ur grammar sucks and ur show-off is irritatin, i wonder y u stil want2study in unilorin afta al dis knowledge of grammar, its waste of resources, abeg,forfeit am 4us olodo

*no offense wif my comment o*
i reserve my comment...abdul lovren mi da
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by jomarick(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
Moderator say make i no fight again cos i fit kill person,so i reserve my comments!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Terye(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tochi4life: Na wao this Lovren abi wetin be his name is misleading jare imagine all these while I've been thinking it was a girl behind that handle mtchwwwww oga o.
Is lyk u people don fall in love wit dat name! Lovren.... Mehn! Whr u even get d name sef? Dat name dy drive dem crazy faa...
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by dewaley1996(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
dis is DEWALEY reaching u 4rm unilorin federal university....d updated list will b realesed anyda dis wik.so b VIGILANT
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ShehuAba(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
dewaley1996: dis is DEWALEY reaching u 4rm unilorin federal university....d updated list will b realesed anyda dis wik.so b VIGILANT
Yeeekpaa Unilorin Federal University!!! Abeg where Unilorin state University dey? Hahahah Lol
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by muscar: 1:42am On Sep 17, 2012
Em just so you know,even though it is not a state school,UNILORIN is tribal-biased to the extreme.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 17, 2012
olaremy2k: ...sorry,ure wrong.no state in the south west is a catchment area of unilorin.the catchment areas includethe following states:Benue,kebbi,kogi,kwara,Nasarawa,plateau,sokoto ãήϑ Zamfara
you are saying rubbish don't you know the meaning of catchment area moreso,how will a Yoruba dominated state be a catchment for the north
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Amskeeno(m): 5:25am On Sep 17, 2012
Abayomin70: OOU 1000NAIRA FORM
Ignor my gramma is d rubbish am passing out u need
If u lik read,if u lik strol down but I no I broadcast it and waste my prescious time typin al dis long messag lik a CYBER FRIK.
If am distubin u wit my broadcast pls I beg u wit d nam of GOD or anytin u worship pls delet me u no I won't no on my BBM
Now read betwin d line
D 2nd list is not out,d acptanc fee av not start so pls put ur mind at rest and stop wastin ur money and riscking ur life coming down 4rm lagos to confirm ursef at least none of u ask me b4 I post it dat 1st list is out,suplimentry form is out,post jamb is out,and post jamb resut is out so pls chil if 2nd list and accptance fee ar al ready I wil let u no.
If u do jamb and u score abov 180 weda u choose oou or not or u evn fail d post jamb or u ar a DE student dat regista wit jamb and av jamb slip here is an opotunty 4 u they ar some dpartment dat are free dats y d school is selin d form 4 1000naira and d scrinin exacis wil hold on d 5th of octoba,tell ur friend and anybody dat do jamb and did not choos oou to come so go to d websit to see all d cus available and d websit wil tell u dat u can pay it anywhere but me am advicin u to only pay it here in ijebu ode or wema bank in mini campus I'd u lik ursef and pls don't ask me y and afta payin u can drop it 4 me my comin 2 my shop in main campus to help u fil it afta 48hours acodin 2 d websit or go onlin and try it ur sef and pls wen payin d money d acount nam is ur own full name on ur jamb slip.
Pls pls pls don't eva send me dat PING tin dat maks my BB vibrate bcus dat PING tin mak my BOLD4 vibrat and it mak my batry dry fast so pls only chatin.
if u send me messag chil I wil reply u all I gat more dan 300 contact on my BBM,so many message and notification on facebook,sam tin on nairaland,recivin so many calls on my fone all of u askin me same question at a time so pls chil I swear to GOD I wil reply u all.
As I alwys say am not a staff ooooo,I don't no anytin or do admission am jus odinary student 300level accoutin part time doing print out of sChol fee recipt,9us form,clearan form.aceptanc fee slip,aceptanc recit and so on online in main campsu
Name-abayomi akinsanya
Facbok id- sekzy1k@yahoo.com
BB PIN-2367DD8C
Numba-08051401750
D websit to check cus oou.recordsoft.org/postutme

https://www.nairaland.com/909513/olabisi-onabanjo-university-2012-2013/38#12205171
jst anoda matured mind on dis unilorin forum... Thnx 4d wndaful piece of info. May Allah reward u, ameen!
Best Regards, Muhammed.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by dolzussy: 5:26am On Sep 17, 2012
Me neva hea of a situation weaby d state of a capital ll nw turn in2 a catchment area nah,,abeg,,,nt 2 tlk mre of PLATEAU,ABJ...Wen ppl nids fact honour em nd tell em,,,nt making fun of dea inquisiteveness overshadowed by dea ignorance which u guyz r nw using 2 insult em....Chai....
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Amskeeno(m): 5:42am On Sep 17, 2012
dolzussy: Me neva hea of a situation weaby d state of a capital ll nw turn in2 a catchment area nah,,abeg,,,nt 2 tlk mre of PLATEAU,ABJ...Wen ppl nids fact honour em nd tell em,,,nt making fun of dea inquisiteveness overshadowed by dea ignorance which u guyz r nw using 2 insult em....Chai....
gues u mixd tnz up there in post... Buh stil got u... On point buddie.
Best rgdz, @msky
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ShehuAba(m): 7:12am On Sep 17, 2012
One day not too long ago the employees of a large company returned from their lunch break and were greeted with a sign on the front door. The sign said:"Yesterday the person who has been hindering your growth in this company passed away. We invite you to join the funeral in the room that has been prepared in the gym."
At first everyone was sad to hear that one of their colleagues had died, but after a while they startedgetting curious about who this person might be.
The excitement grew as the employees arrived at the gym to pay their last respects. Everyone wondered: "Who is this person who was hindering my progress? Well, at least he or she is no longer here!"
One by one the employees got closer to the coffin and when theylooked inside it they suddenly became speechless. They stood over the coffin, shocked and in silence, as if someone had touched the deepest part of their soul.
There was a mirror inside the coffin: everyone who looked inside it could see himself. There was also a sign next to the mirror that said: "There is only one person who is capable of setting limits to your growth: it is YOU.
You are the only person who can revolutionize your life. You are theonly person who can influence your happiness, your realization and your success. You are the onlyperson who can help yourself.
Your life does not change when your boss changes, when your friends change, when your parents change, when your partner changes, when your company changes. Your life changes when YOU change, whenyou go beyond your limiting beliefs, when you realize that you are the only one responsible for your life.
"The most important relationship you can have, is the one you have with yourself."

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Rajman(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2012
nycee
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by nicct(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2012
Shebi na dis week u guys talk, ok o. My fingers aint crossed, they are up and counting. Today is monday, Day 1. My people, how una dey?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Lovren(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2012
We about to get to the finish line mates.... What i pray bout and kinda sure bout is no 1 wil be left here afta the 2nd list. We al wil be talkin registration. Insha allah.. Lovren!.. Cee u collozzuz... Success cuz weve al gave it our all.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Larenzy: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2012
For hw long av we bin waiting 4 dis 2nd list? I don't think d lst wil b out dis week, only God knows wen d list wil b out because we av al bin receive false info concerning d week dey wil release it.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by OmolaraParis(f): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2012
Lovren: . U takin it personal here sis.. Hate? haaha. Everi 1 undastd hes just kiddin sis. Just to ease the tension.. U need to work on yaa self b4 takin ppl on mehm. Just an adv.. Lovren awt.
I dont av much 2 ofa u dan, "ch3k ur brain..!"
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by herlew(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2012
Unilorin Remedial registration start
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Lovren(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2012
OmolaraParis:
I dont av much 2 ofa u dan, "ch3k ur brain..!"
.. I never wanna fight.. Yea u already know.. Instead ama make u shine bright like u laying in the snow.... *smiles* ...
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Vic2much: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the pre-degree programmes in Arts, Arts Education, Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Science and Science Education for the 2012/2013 academic session.
Admission Requirements
(a) Qualifications :
1. Arts and Arts Education:
(i) Applicants must pass five subjects at creditlevel at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and should include the major subjects of study
(ii) Two of the five subjects must be from Artswhile the third may be from the Social Sciences
Note: There is no Remedial programme in B.A. (Hons.) English
2. Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Science and Science Education:
Applicants must pass the following subjects at credit level; English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB
(b) Specific Requirements:
(i) Faculty of Agriculture will accept credit grade in Agricultural Science in lieu of credit grade in Biology
(c) Duration of Programme :
The programme is for duration of two semesters (one academic session)
(d) Eligibility:
The remedial programme is primarily open to applicants from the catchment areas of the University of Ilorin, i.e. Benue, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger Plateau, Sokoto and Zamfara States
(e) General Conditions :
(i) Applicants from educationally disadvantaged Local Government Areas of Kwara State i.e. Edu , Baruten, Moro and Kaima may be considered for admission with three credits provided an F9 grade is not obtained in any of the five subjects. Such candidates must however redeem their ‘O’ level deficiencies latest by the end of their 100 level programme
(ii) Candidates who want to study Engineering must obtain credit grades in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
(iii) Applicants must write the 2012/2013 JAMB/UME with relevant subject combination to any programme in either Arts or Sciences and must obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government
(iv) Applicants are to note that the programme is non-residential
(f) Venue of Programme :
The venue of the programme shall be at the School of Preliminary Studies, Fufu, Ilorin South Local Government Headquarters, KwaraState
(g) Method of Application:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing date for submission of form is Friday 16 th November, 2012.
Mrs. OYEYEMI, O . Olufunke (Mrs.)
Registrar
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Vic2much: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2012
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the pre-degree programmes in Arts, Arts Education, Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Science and Science Education for the 2012/2013 academic session.
Admission Requirements
(a) Qualifications :
(i) Applicants must pass five subjects at creditlevel at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and should include the major subjects of study
(ii) Two of the five subjects must be from Artswhile the third may be from the Social Sciences
Applicants must pass the following subjects at credit level; English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB
(i) Faculty of Agriculture will accept credit grade in Agricultural Science in lieu of credit grade in Biology
(d) Eligibility:
The remedial programme is primarily open to applicants from the catchment areas of the University of Ilorin, i.e. Benue, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger Plateau, Sokoto and Zamfara States
(e) General Conditions :
(i) Applicants from educationally disadvantaged Local Government Areas of Kwara State i.e. Edu , Baruten, Moro and Kaima may be considered for admission with three credits provided an F9 grade is not obtained in any of the five subjects. Such candidates must however redeem their ‘O’ level deficiencies latest by the end of their 100 level programme
(ii) Candidates who want to study Engineering must obtain credit grades in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
(iii) Applicants must write the 2012/2013 JAMB/UME with relevant subject combination to any programme in either Arts or Sciences and must obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government
(f) Venue of Programme :
The venue of the programme shall be at the School of Preliminary Studies, Fufu, Ilorin South Local Government Headquarters, KwaraState
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Registrar
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Vic2much: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
¤¤¤APPLICATION FOR UNILORIN REMEDIAL/PRE-DEGREE 2012/2013 IS OUT¤¤¤ Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the pre-degree programmes in Arts, Arts Education, Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Science and Science Education for the 2012/2013 academic session.
Admission Requirements
(a) Qualifications :
(d) Eligibility:
(e) General Conditions :
(f) Venue of Programme :
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Registrar
Vic2much: My people second list for unilorin admission 2012/2013 is on the way to the NOC/COMSIT to be uploaded anytime from now ...........thats why they release their remedial/pre-degree form ......so you will soon know your fate this week ...yes this week yes this week as i said in my previous post last week ...so those that are not choosen and still want to go to unilorin should apply for rems form ...because that is almost automatic 99% sure if u pass ya rems exam , jamb ,post jamb ....Goodluck ***NOTE*** This is not prediction ...it is the truth/fact.
DON'T DOUBT IT :::::::IT IS THE TRUTH
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by dewaley1996(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
Lovren: We about to get to the finish line mates.... What i pray bout and kinda sure bout is no 1 wil be left here afta the 2nd list. We al wil be talkin registration. Insha allah.. Lovren!.. Cee u collozzuz... Success cuz weve al gave it our all.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by teegurl2(f): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sweery, what day of the week did yuh say the second list will be out?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by dewaley1996(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
Lovren: We about to get to the finish line mates.... What i pray bout and kinda sure bout is no 1 wil be left here afta the 2nd list. We al wil be talkin registration. Insha allah.. Lovren!.. Cee u collozzuz... Success cuz weve al gave it our all.
yea bro tanks 4 d wise talk it haz rili bin a long wait......wel i just pray dis race will end dis wik ijn.nd we shall start a new race (registration)by God's grace.......dewaley'z out.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Vic2much: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
My people second list for unilorin admission 2012/2013 is on the way to the NOC/COMSIT to be uploaded anytime from now ...........thats why they release their remedial/pre-degree form ......so you will soon know your fate this week ...yes this week yes this week as i said in my previous post last week ...so those that are not choosen and still want to go to unilorin should apply for rems form ...because that is almost automatic 99% sure if u pass ya rems exam , jamb ,post jamb ....Goodluck ***NOTE*** This is not prediction ...it is the truth/fact.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Lovren(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
Vic2much: My people second list for unilorin admission 2012/2013 is on the way to the NOC/COMSIT to be uploaded anytime from now ...........thats why they release their remedial/pre-degree form ......so you will soon know your fate this week ...yes this week yes this week as i said in my previous post last week ...so those that are not choosen and still want to go to unilorin should apply for rems form ...because that is almost automatic 99% sure if u pass ya rems exam , jamb ,post jamb ....Goodluck ***NOTE*** This is not prediction ...it is the truth/fact.
. Fingers crossed and hopin 4 the best.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Vic2much: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
Vic2much: ¤¤¤APPLICATION FOR UNILORIN REMEDIAL/PRE-DEGREE 2012/2013 IS OUT¤¤¤ Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the pre-degree programmes in Arts, Arts Education, Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Science and Science Education for the 2012/2013 academic session.
Admission Requirements
(a) Qualifications :
(d) Eligibility:
(e) General Conditions :
(f) Venue of Programme :
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Registrar DON'T DOUBT IT :::::::IT IS THE TRUTH
DON'T DONT DOUBT IT AT ALL........DON'T DOUBT IT........
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ayawori(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
Wow!!! The tension on dis thread is quite amazing. I just read n laugh at the different comments made here. Wish u guys luck o. I also hope dat ur doubts av been cleared about which areas are considered as catchment areas to unilorin if not read d remedial instructions well. I actually saw someone put Lagos as a catchment area. Lwkmd
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
d programme is nt mainly 4 people frm dia catchmaent areas...i'm an exremites nd m 4rm osun state..dnt be discourage

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (259)

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.