Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,351 members, 7,940,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions - Education (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (452536 Views)

Imo State University (IMSU) 2012/2013 Admissions & Post Ume Thread / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (259) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by michazy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
Is there anyone that has checked his or her own result on phone?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by lathyph: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
Yeah,2ru Uc browser
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ridwan123(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
IF YOU HAVE PAID FOR STAGE 1 AND HAVE NOT BEEN SCHEDULED; COME FOR FOR YOUR PRE ADMISSION SCREENING TEST AT THE LAGOS OR ILORIN CENTRE ON SATURDAY 16/06/2012 BY 8AM.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Lovren(m): 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
Guys ave got a little problem o! Ma first choice university(unilorin) ave scheduled me to write my post ume on the same day am to write my uniosun post ume! Same time, same batch! And some things am to consider are:
1, unilorin are offering me sociology which i prefer Accounting to.
2, ave got some lecturals to contact at unilorin for admission help and alittle at uniosun infact i dont no anyone there exept u guys.
3, ma jamb score is 217 and applied for banking and finance at uniosun which i was told ave got a chance on merit! Not unilorin that even if u pass the p.ume, u r nt sure of admission.
4. Lastly in ma personal interest, i love uniosun and want to do any fin to be in the skul bt considering the distance, financial aspect and the fact that am the only child, i feel guilty that ama make the next four years of ma parent so miserable THOUGH THEY ARE NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT ANY OF THESE, IN FACT THEY ARE HAPPY AND PRAYING 4 ME!. Guys i need advice(s) please.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by mystolad(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lovren: Guys ave got a little problem o! Ma first choice university(unilorin) ave scheduled me to write my post ume on the same day am to write my uniosun post ume! Same time, same batch! And some things am to consider are:
2, ave got some lecturals to contact at unilorin for admission help and alittle at uniosun infact i dont no anyone there exept u guys.
3, ma jamb score is 217 and applied for banking and finance at uniosun which i was told ave got a chance on merit! Not unilorin that even if u pass the p.ume, u r nt sure of admission.
4. Lastly in ma personal interest, i love uniosun and want to do any fin to be in the skul bt considering the distance, financial aspect and the fact that am the only child, i feel guilty that ama make the next four years of ma parent so miserable THOUGH THEY ARE NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT ANY OF THESE, IN FACT THEY ARE HAPPY AND PRAYING 4 ME!. Guys i need advice(s) please.
its a thing of the mind....
I will gladly go for uniosun if i'm in your shoe...
mind u...uniosun sch fee is a multiple of unilorin...u av to consider that as well
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by tizzy16(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
smileyI got 207 in jamb & 48% in post jamb,can I make it tru unilorin? Pls I need to knw ASAP
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Azumy(f): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lovren: Guys ave got a little problem o! Ma first choice university(unilorin) ave scheduled me to write my post ume on the same day am to write my uniosun post ume! Same time, same batch! And some things am to consider are:
eyah i feel 4 u but no lov lost i think u jst av 2 weigh d chances of u getin admitted 2 either of d skuls nd dat of ur parentz is asyd am sure dey can live comfortably witout u around dat wil evn giv dem chance of givn u a younger onesmiley.anywayz jst take it easy nd consult ur parentz so dat dey giv u beta guidance wsh u al d vry bst!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by saddy101(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
Please assist, I scored 253 in jamb and Post-ume 52... any hope for Computer Science?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by leunamme93(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2012
Silaswap: 1.which of these animals causes dead all over the world. A. Bat B. Mosquito C. Dog D. Housefly 2. How many legs does an insect have? A. 4 B. 6 C.8 D. 10 3. what is the meaning of nddc a. Nigerian delta development commission b. Nigeria delta development committee c. Niger delta development commission d. Niger delta development committee 4.which country hosted 2010 world cup? A. Germany b. Spain c. South africa d. Brazil Cairo is to egypt as _ _ _ _ is to canada a. Dublin b. Tokyo c. Toroto d. Amstadam
thanks. More pls.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by francoseg: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
Pls is der anybody wu has problem wit his application data as in instead of direct entry utme was on it... Ow did dey respond to u wen u went for the post ume..how did dey correct it...pls resppond quickly. Cos ve nt written ma exam bt utme is on my form instead of DE....pls respond help me oooo
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Stevostical(m): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
. I av an idea u can try but dat depends on ur date for exam. If ur exams date re on friday, i wil advice u 2 go nd write ur osun exam den quickly come over here(ilorin or lag depending or ur center). Make sure u come as soon as u re tru den on saturday come 2 d sch with only ur acknowledgement slip d one dat has ur passport alone and wen u re bin asked just reply dat u avnt bin scheduled by so doing u wil do ur two exams. U can check my other post 4 my numba. Thanks and cheers.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Sholexyz(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2012
Guyz help me check ma fwend result
username:25946939DE
password:abikoye.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ibroladh: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
@ abikoye frend 58%
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ibroladh: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
Anybody else who wanna check his/her result
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by SOUTHSOUTH1: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
francoseg: Pls is der anybody wu has problem wit his application data as in instead of direct entry utme was on it... Ow did dey respond to u wen u went for the post ume..how did dey correct it...pls resppond quickly. Cos ve nt written ma exam bt utme is on my form instead of DE....pls respond help me oooo

YES THIS IS MY STORY..
I REGISTERED LAST WEEK BUT UNFORTUNATELY I TYPE IN A WRONG JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER WHICH I DID NOT DISCOVER THE ERROR EVEN WHEN I COMPLETED AND SUMITED EVERYTHING I STILL DID NOT REALISE THE ERROR.. NO WONDER MY JAMB DETAILS WERE NOT DISPLAYED ON THE FORM..

I KEPT ON SEEING DIRECT ENTRY INSTEAD OF UTME, WHEN I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO I HAD TO PRINT OUT THE FORM, THAT WAS WHEN I DISCOVERED THE ERROR!!

I WAS SCHEDULE TO WRITE MY POST UME ON THE 12TH, FIRST BATCH BUT I DID NOT GO FOR THE EXAM BECAUSE I FELT IT WOULD BE A WASTE, WHY?
1 BECAUSE MY UTME WAS NOT CORRECT..
2 I WAS HAVING DIRECT ENTRY ON THE FORM INSTEAD OF UTME!!

I MADE UP MY MIND TO SPEND ANOTHER MONEY FOR ANOTHER REGISTRATION WHICH I DID, I MUST TELL YOU THAT THE WEBSITE WAS NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL.. I STARTED THE SECOND REGISTRATION 2 DAYS AGO ONLY TO SUCCEED IN MAKING PAYMENT AND PRINTING OUT THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP TONIGHT..

UNILORIN IS NOW SAYING THAT THOSE THAT ARE YET TO BE SCHEDULE SHOULD EITHER GO TO LAGOS OR ILORIN CENTRE FOR THEIR EXAM ON SATURDAY.. I PURPOSELY REFUSE TO REQUEST FOR MY SCHEDULE DATE BECAUSE THEY MAY FIX ME FOR TOMORROW FRIDAY, I DON'T WANT THAT BECAUSE I'LL BE WRITING UNIBEN POST UME TOMORROW.. I'LL RATHER JOIN THE UNILORIN CANDIDATES FOR THE EXAM ON SATURDAY..
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by leunamme93(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH:

YES THIS IS MY STORY..
I REGISTERED LAST WEEK BUT UNFORTUNATELY I TYPE IN A WRONG JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER WHICH I DID NOT DISCOVER THE ERROR EVEN WHEN I COMPLETED AND SUMITED EVERYTHING I STILL DID NOT REALISE THE ERROR.. NO WONDER MY JAMB DETAILS WERE NOT DISPLAYED ON THE FORM..

I KEPT ON SEEING DIRECT ENTRY INSTEAD OF UTME, WHEN I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO I HAD TO PRINT OUT THE FORM, THAT WAS WHEN I DISCOVERED THE ERROR!!

I WAS SCHEDULE TO WRITE MY POST UME ON THE 12TH, FIRST BATCH BUT I DID NOT GO FOR THE EXAM BECAUSE I FELT IT WOULD BE A WASTE, WHY?
1 BECAUSE MY UTME WAS NOT CORRECT..
2 I WAS HAVING DIRECT ENTRY ON THE FORM INSTEAD OF UTME!!

I MADE UP MY MIND TO SPEND ANOTHER MONEY FOR ANOTHER REGISTRATION WHICH I DID, I MUST TELL YOU THAT THE WEBSITE WAS NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL.. I STARTED THE SECOND REGISTRATION 2 DAYS AGO ONLY TO SUCCEED IN MAKING PAYMENT AND PRINTING OUT THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP TONIGHT..

UNILORIN IS NOW SAYING THAT THOSE THAT ARE YET TO BE SCHEDULE SHOULD EITHER GO TO LAGOS OR ILORIN CENTRE FOR THEIR EXAM ON SATURDAY.. I PURPOSELY REFUSE TO REQUEST FOR MY SCHEDULE DATE BECAUSE THEY MAY FIX ME FOR TOMORROW FRIDAY, I DON'T WANT THAT BECAUSE I'LL BE WRITING UNIBEN POST UME TOMORROW.. I'LL RATHER JOIN THE UNILORIN CANDIDATES FOR THE EXAM ON SATURDAY..

thank God u still registered.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by odufalut: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
Pls who knows hw 2 calculate unilorin agg score?any history&international studies in d house.pls do i have any upper wit 56 in postjamb while my is 250
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Tattooboy: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
francoseg: Pls is der anybody wu has problem wit his application data as in instead of direct entry utme was on it... Ow did dey respond to u wen u went for the post ume..how did dey correct it...pls resppond quickly. Cos ve nt written ma exam bt utme is on my form instead of DE....pls respond help me oooo
Yea am having d same problem too. U'll stil write d xam just make sure u queue on the DE candidates' line. I stil dont know d implication of this. May God help!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by odufalut: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
Pls who knows hw 2 calculate unilorin agg score?any history&international studies in d house.pls do i have any upper hand wit 56 in postjamb while my jamb is 250
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Sholexyz(m): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
ibroladh: @ abikoye frend 58%

Tanks ibroladh.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by seth002(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
PLS IS THERE ANY ONE HERE THAT KNOWS ABT ILORIN IJMB? AND WHEN WILL IT KICK OFF?? PLS I NEED URGENT REPLY..
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by shooboy: 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2012
Pls can som1 help me out in checkin for ma fwend.......25853363EE, ADEBAYO
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by youngsoye(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
ibroladh: Anybody else who wanna check his/her result
help me check exam numba:26086513gb password:adesoye
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 15, 2012
Hmm, its so funny aw time flys, back then in 2010 I was also addicted to a similar thread like this, bt nw am abt rounding up wi ma 2nd sims 200l exam,sowi guy ma name is writen bellow, am a 200l electrical engineering student in dis same sch, I can feel d tension, anxiety nd pressure that u guyz mst be going tru cos I was one in ur. I feel I owe dis thread a favour bt dnt knw aw cry cry. For those of u dat av written ur exams nd av seen ur result, congrat nd 4 dos that are yet 2 write, all d bst bt d bitter truth is that a person that have managed to scored 50 nd above in d post ume has exactly d same chance with one da scored 80 or more, so those of u wit average scores, dnt let anybody discourage u, nd those of u wi high scores, dnt let it get into ur head cos dats nt d end of d road. Ma advice to u all is to pray hard nd av faith in God N be concious of ur sins. Wish u all d bst. Alma mata" I shall survive tanke"

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ajibooye: 1:26am On Jun 15, 2012
call me if you need any help i wish well 07032605055 or 08078915147
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by AjaniDorcas: 3:47am On Jun 15, 2012
Somebody shld pls help me 2 check my result. Reg. no. - 29032501fi. Password - ajani
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Tochi4life: 5:04am On Jun 15, 2012
shooboy: Pls can som1 help me out in checkin for ma fwend.......25853363EE, ADEBAYO
she scored 82 congrats!!!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Tochi4life: 5:07am On Jun 15, 2012
youngsoye: help me check exam numba:26086513gb password:adesoye
invalid login detail
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by godstino(m): 5:07am On Jun 15, 2012
Ajani dorcas you scored 60...d.e second choice...congrats

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Tochi4life: 5:08am On Jun 15, 2012
Ajani Dorcas: Somebody shld pls help me 2 check my result. Reg. no. - 29032501fi. Password - ajani
you scored 60% congrats
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by youngsoye(m): 6:15am On Jun 15, 2012
Tochi4life:
invalid login detail
sorry,i made a mistake my password is also my jamb reg. numba
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Tochi4life: 6:59am On Jun 15, 2012
youngsoye: sorry,i made a mistake my password is also my jamb reg. numba
you scored 72 congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (259)

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.