Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,782 members, 7,938,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla (24432 Views)

Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! / We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram / 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by MeGaStReEt: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2011
Internet hard men, coward Nigerians
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2011
who is against nigeria for God's sake! Two bomb blast in less than 3hours in one country? Sounds like war to me!
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2011
this is the time for war.
enough is enough
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by eghost247(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2011
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Dextra(f): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2011
Most of you will just sit in front of your computer and shout: war, break up, revolution when u can't even follow a protest by someone else! Even if Nigeria will split not today. You know why? The leaders of each zone who will work for the break up are benefiting from the national treasury. Come to Abuja, they own properties everywhere. Where will they start from after the break up? All these mayhem and suffering does not affect them. The battle is btw d rich and the poor. I'm so tired of this country so I'm leaving. Goodbye.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Kizilala: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2011
I blame lord lugard for these mess but we still have time to rectify it.Either we go the way of Czechoslovakia or we go the way of Yugoslavia,the choice is ours.My heart bleeds for the minority Christians in d north.I think it's time for a balance of terror.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by slap1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2011
Unfortunately, it appears that these guys are here to stay! No concrete progress has been made in the quest to stop them. We seriously need a president.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by binhozie(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2011
[size=20pt]Sorry to sound so pessimistic, but expect same on NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!![/size]
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by oc2fish: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2011
Please North you can go we dont need your backwardness to the senseless
killing by the idiots who call themselves B/H. I am sure you and ur 7 virgin
are burning in hell now.

God help the family of the dead to bear the loss.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by netprofit(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2011
Its time for war,
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by seyibazz1: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2011
Mai-suya:

That was unnecessary, may the bastards that did this taste their share of purnishment in this world and the next. Your outburst is uncalled for, it pains me to see these murderers use Islam for their actions, but you and I know they have other ulterior motives. Their motive is to start a sectarian conflict btw Muslims and christains, and if we allow that then they have succeeded and we all will be the losers. But our securities need to step up their intelligence, coz the brute force they are using doesn't yield much.
u knw dats a bloody lie. U knw dats wat ur quran teaches u as Jihad. May God hav mercy on ur souls. If God reacts on this issue, u guys are doomed! Stop hiding the truth. U knw boko haram's attacks are aimed at christians as ur mohamed taught u. Repent of ur lies.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by pendusky(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2011
May God punish the devil!
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by no1madman(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
i no get blood 2 donate o!
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by ifeci: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2011
we just have a lame Gvt&president who have channeled their whole energy on subsidy removal rather than fighting security issues which need immediate attention. I jst regret voting PDP&GEJ, took weak to be a president.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Dextra(f): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2011
Can we stop waiting on the President, and security agents and take care of our safety? I remember back in those days when police fail to halt incessant robbery in our area, we set up vigilante group. Can we do something similar? Monitor nd report any suspicious movement, catch nd torture group of hausa boys smoking hemp with 'Solution' till they squeal the next bomb target? "Don't ask what ur country will do 4 u, but, wat will u do 4 ur country? If we decide to fight innocent people will die.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Waduku(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2011
This is height of religious intolerance,sure the docile attitude of the christian folks is mistaken to be a sign of timidity.What justification can we give for a religion dat  purpotedly claimed to preach peace as his tenet?Quite disheratening,sure an eye for an eye reprisal wil tame this heinous act
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by donigspain(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2011
Am going inside d house with my mat cuz am done recievn d 'Fresh Air', Its safer in a controlled environment with artificial air/wind load than to be in an ill-secured outside recieving polluted 'Fresh Air'. Uwazuruike, abeg open my Biafra room 4 me so I can rest.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by netprofit(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2011
spitting grammer on nairaland wont solve the problem on ground, oh yee soldiers of christ do we fold our arms while this fools finished all our people??
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Jakumo(m): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2011
Nigeria's Al Queda  terrorist affiliate in sub-Saharan Africa, Boko Haram, did issue warnings to Cristians that their places of worship would be targetted by suicide bombers on Christmas and New Year's day.  

Those who attended that Abuja Church only to wind up dead or maimed were fully aware of the threat issued by a terrorist gang whose reputation for deliberate attacks on civilians was well documented.   Once again, the FAITH that God would wave a magic wand and prevent a pre-announced terrorist attack was misplaced, in that whatever Gods do exist have historically NEVER prevented terrorist acts or human conflict from taking lives of the innocent.

Boko Haram, the demonic face of southwards-spreading Islamic fundamentalist terror in the African continent, has issued OPEN declarations of war against the secular federal government of Nigeria, and this church bombing in the seat of power is but one of several opening salvos both past and future.  At the very least, a state of emergency should be declared in ANY part of the Nigerian federation that is confirmed to be on the target list of this emerging and expanding terror threat, while serious consideration should be given to addressing the PUBLIC incitements to election violence issued by former Nigerian military tyrant Ayatollah Muhammdu Buhari Bin Laden, in the wake of his most recent annihilation at the polls.

Former African strongman Laurent Gbagbo, now serving life in solitary jail confinement as an unwilling guest of the International Criminal Court in The Hague, was found guilty of being complicit in post-election massacre incitement - an IDENTICAL crime under international law,  with those recorded exhortations to violence credited to Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden, Nigeria's perennial election LOSER-in-chief, and soon-to-be fugitive from justice.
Once again, civilian blood stains the hand of Nigeria's Al Queda ambassador -  Muhammadu Buhari Bin Laden, founder and leader of the Boko Haram terror syndicate now consuming Nigeria alive.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Yeske2(m): 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2011
Na wah o, these guys are not relenting o. Too bad
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2011
You know i was just thinking the other day that b/4 the year runs out these boko animals will claim more lives, and all this gra-gra and tough talk by the security agencies will amount to nothing but hot air. I didn't want to sound like a prophet of doom by voicing my thoughts, but we're now all living witnesses to the on-going tragedy that is 'ONE NIGERIA'.

And i make bold to prophesy that if we remain one country going into next year, you might as well save your breath wishing a happy new year to Nigeria as an entity: there's going to be more deaths and maimings in the in-coming year, so what's the point ?

Our problem in this country is that there are sabotuers within the ranks whose allegiance lies not with Nigerian sovereignty, but elsewhere. Isreal (and the USA to a point) have been able to survive thus far b'cos everyone is pulling in the same direction, with a common goal and a common love for the motherland. The same cannot be said of Nigeria where individuals see the country only as a means to feather their nest; a country where individuals (that reckon they've been born to rule) see control at the centre as their birthright, and are prepared to make the country ungovernable (or at the very least, sit back and watch) if said sense of entitlement is threatened in any way; a country with borders that leak worse than a basket, thus allowing enemies of the state to come and go as they please; a country that claims to be secular, yet sponsors pilgimages every year and makes all kinds of concessions to adherents of the two main faiths, thus encouraging religious zealots to ask for and expect more (bokos demand for a sharia state is a case in point).

We should expect to see more carnage and horrors in the new year if the fundamental questions facing us as a country are not addressed. Sticking our heads in the sand will only prolong our agony and postpone the evil day.

South Sudan went through what we christians/southerners are going through today, and after much blood was spilt all parties involved knew that the fundamental question had to be addressed at some point; same thing with the former Yugoslavia, where the Kosovans now have their freedom after decades of persecution by the Serbian majority.

What needs to happen is all christians and ethnic groups that feel threatened in Nigeria -as presently constituted- need to come together and DEMAND for the convening of a sovereign national conference. Leaving it to the so called legislators and elite within each ethnicity will only lead to more empty talk of 'one naigeria' and empty platitudes of nationhood.

Nigeria -as presently constituted- cannot progress or get a handle on this terrorism thing b'cos THE ENEMY LIES WITHIN.

May the poor souls of the departed rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2011
don't just blame Jonathan or the police. blame the northern leaders like buhari, atiu, ibb and co.

also blame the emirs in the north who get monthly allowance and salary from the government but sit down in tacit approval.

also blame the stupid imams and islamic apologist who preach nothing good about Christians in their evil covens called mosques.

i think the time has come for everyone to open their eyes and see that these evil and religious b-astards have started a jihad
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Bolt2011(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2011
oh lord, let the eyes of the wicked be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake. pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them. let their habitation be desolate and let none dwell in their tents. visit the wicked in nigeria with your anger now in jesus name, amen!!!
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by homerac7: 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2011
we need d sultan of sokoto to speak out now to prevent reprisals. He has dodged enough, but on ds he can't and shouldn't.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by otokx(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2011
Was it not expected? Where are the security forces?
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by drstan(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2011
Al d northanas that came out for presidnt and faild ar d on sponsry dis event to make jonathan feel like a failure nd want d nation to hate him for nt takin action, al i no when we separate they wil suffa alot, GOD help us.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by otokx(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2011
What really is going on?
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Osama10(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
Something like this happened last year this time but the culprits are still yet to be found.

This is going in a very wrong direction.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by cmon(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2011
The ultimate solution is:

[size=30pt]Divide Nigeria[/size]
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Pidzo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2011
We Christians respect you Moslems when ever you celebrate Eid el (whatever you call it) and why can't you give us respect when celebrating Christmas? You cheat us that Islam means Peace! Really? We are watching you. cry cry cry
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Timmy321(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2011
Only God can save us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths / Muma Gee Escapes Assassination Fingers PDP Candidate / US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.