Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,627 members, 7,930,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1704854 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (2276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 14, 2016
A40:
Klay Thompson a.k.a Jon B won the 3pt challenge

grin grin grin
...and he said he would
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 14, 2016
Yall noticed that all the awards in the all star competitions except them 3point contest have gone to the Timberwolves'players

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2016
A40:

Bless up. You should pop in more often. Are you on Twitter?
No dear. Not a twitter fan. Too much shenanigans : embarassed
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
No dear. Not a twitter fan. Too much shenanigans : embarassed
Awwww

Lool the key na to always dey your lane.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 15, 2016
FAMS, KOBE IS A LEGEND

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 8:04am On Feb 15, 2016
Donlittle:
FAMS, KOBE IS A LEGEND

Yeah..... G..O.A.T cool
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2016
birdman:
we gon hand the warriors a loss tonite meehn angry

Birdman. is week 16 till Feb 21st? The weeks should have refreshed for Week 17
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
One of the best All-star weekends in a very long time. Watching various virtuosos paying their respect to the icon Kobe Bryant was very nice to see.

The game itself was incredible. Broke the previous points record and the West obliterated the East like I expected.

The slam dunk contest was maad. I didn't even see it till the next day and I regret it already. Felt nothing could top the Splash Brothers battle boy was I wrong

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
What a weekend. I enjoyed the dunk contest more.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Top 5 all time best, Kobe is definitely among.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
These trade rumors right now though
Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 12:38am On Feb 16, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I think so too..Heck eeven Zack Lavine thought Aaron Gordon deserved it.
IMO this is the best Dunk contest of all
actually yh there isn't a winner after all the dunks, Shaq robbed both players off..... They were supposed to go one last time but slightly in a way Gordon deserved it, that boy took flight mehn

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Skywalker5:

Birdman. is week 16 till Feb 21st? The weeks should have refreshed for Week 17

yup. week 16 is feb 8 to feb 21
so you still have a chance angry
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:02am On Feb 16, 2016
joephemzyz:

Lmao... ;Dnext season ba, abi for afterlife shocked

hehehehe....dis one. jus watch

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:04am On Feb 16, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Yall noticed that all the awards in the all star competitions except them 3point contest have gone to the Timberwolves'players

they have some underg talent right there. I need to watch more of these young teams not going to the playoffs. The league is about to get even more crowded with talent
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 16, 2016
birdman:

they have some underg talent right there. I need to watch more of these young teams not going to the playoffs. The league is about to get even more crowded with talent

The T-wolves are a fun team to watch right now. However they always seem to not be able to close out games. Id blame the coach for their woes. I feel Sam Mitchell isnt allowing them ti use their full potential. I mean we all saw what Zack Lavine could do in the rising stars challenge ... this is a totally different guy from who we see.... on the Timberwolves he seems to be a little restricted while playing. Let the kid loose together wiith Wiggins and KAT......U got an offensive juggernaut.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 9:22am On Feb 16, 2016
birdman:

yup. week 16 is feb 8 to feb 21
so you still have a chance angry

You for talk na angry angry angry ..Oh God. I have traded westrbrook cuz i thought my team was messing up. aaaaaaaahhhhhh. I am angry.so angry. I hope the guy pops a knee soon. He was my best player and now just traded him off.silly silly me.

I hope i win 10 -0 angry angry angry cuz i am angry and no one messes with me when i am angry. Need to get him back. Should have looked at the states and games more carefully.
Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Weirdwish - would love to see kyrie Irving in the next dunk or 3point contest lol
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pistons and Magic reach terms on trade to send Tobias Harris to Detroit for Brandon Jennings and Ersan Ilyasova
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:29am On Feb 17, 2016
Dwight tryna bolt to the Heat. Lol if you like join Cavs sef no ring for you
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 17, 2016
I wonder who is going to give dwight howard a max contract after his contracts expires, the guy is 30, has back injuries history, something most teams do not like in a big man, zero scoring abilities, and some desperate team out there will pay him 30 million dollars.

Daryl Morey got this all wrong, i tell you.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:55am On Feb 17, 2016
Skywalker5:

You for talk na angry angry angry ..Oh God. I have traded westrbrook cuz i thought my team was messing up. aaaaaaaahhhhhh. I am angry.so angry. I hope the guy pops a knee soon. He was my best player and now just traded him off.silly silly me.

I hope i win 10 -0 angry angry angry cuz i am angry and no one messes with me when i am angry. Need to get him back. Should have looked at the states and games more carefully.

you traded westbrook based on one week? lollll. btw I didnt know either until you asked me and I looked at the board. strangely, I only got to look at your trade this morning. Looks like just as I was evaluating it, it became invalid. I thought you had withdrawn it. Apparently your other trade went thru.

I think you got a really good deal. You got CP3 for Westbrook, and then Kemba to round up the rebounds and points. Ellis is a yoyo and very likely to dissapoint you when you least expect it. Interesting to see how Luscious team plays out, especially if Ellis keeps it up

Btw, your trading skills are scary. I would have taken that deal - it was exactly what I was looking for like 2 weeks back. Almost like you reading my mind shocked

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:02am On Feb 17, 2016
Donlittle:
I wonder who is going to give dwight howard a max contract after his contracts expires, the guy is 30, has back injuries history, something most teams do not like in a big man, zero scoring abilities, and some desperate team out there will pay him 30 million dollars.

The problem with analytics aka moreyball, is that is cant measure heart, and DH has very little. As smart as Morey is, I think he has consistently shown himself to not be a good judge of player character. This appears to be his main weak point
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Donlittle:

He should go to CHINA grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2016
birdman:

The problem with analytics aka moreyball, is that is cant measure heart, and DH has very little. As smart as Morey is, I think he has consistently shown himself to not be a good judge of player character. This appears to be his main weak point
but he was their best performer in their last two playoff appearance that isn't a weakness
I think basketball is moving away from players like Dwight which is a shame really. we still have Drummond though.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2016
Donlittle:

...and he is a drama queen
dat nigga should of never left Orlando
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
Weirdwish - would love to see kyrie Irving in the next dunk or 3point contest lol
That's not gonna happen egbon sad
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Skywalker5:

Hahahahahaha, u trade westbrook....buhahahahahahahahaha *,* chai.....triple double machine....baba u don jonze o
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:24am On Feb 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:

but he was their best performer in their last two playoff appearance that isn't a weakness
I think basketball is moving away from players like Dwight which is a shame really. we still have Drummond though.

nooooo. not by any stretch. DH stepped up last playoff, but by no means the best performer. Ariza and the Bearded One affected those games much more. DH is a better than average center, and that is saying a lot for the hardest position in the league. But DH is definitely not a great center. There are post moves he SHOULD have in his arsenal right now that he still seems to be working on. My main concern is DH has hit a ceiling of his own choosing - his skill set has stayed the same last 2.5 seasons
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
birdman:

you traded westbrook based on one week? lollll. btw I didnt know either until you asked me and I looked at the board. strangely, I only got to look at your trade this morning. Looks like just as I was evaluating it, it became invalid. I thought you had withdrawn it. Apparently your other trade went thru.

I think you got a really good deal. You got CP3 for Westbrook, and then Kemba to round up the rebounds and points. Ellis is a yoyo and very likely to dissapoint you when you least expect it. Interesting to see how Luscious team plays out, especially if Ellis keeps it up

Btw, your trading skills are scary. I would have taken that deal - it was exactly what I was looking for like 2 weeks back. Almost like you reading my mind shocked

i messed up. I agree but the trade was not that bad. i have been watching you and joephemzyz and you guys game have stepped up.Imagine my anger when i found out you picked Jrue Holiday and Hood up and i dropped those guys for Tyreke Evans and JR Smith. My team is not bad but it looks like you guys have just got better.I use to be confident in my rebounds and blocks but looking at the stats, you are giving me a hard time there.Besides Westbrook commits a lot of turnover (apart from his triple doubles) which is why i had to trade him for players with less turnovers.I hope i don't regret it sha
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
joephemzyz:

Hahahahahaha, u trade westbrook....buhahahahahahahahaha *,* chai.....triple double machine....baba u don jonze o

You dey laugh me abi? we go still meet again angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Skywalker5:

You dey laugh me abi? we go still meet again angry angry angry angry angry

I can't wait to deal with you sef, na that westbrook be ur talisman before na grin cheesy grin cheesy but now, ill hav u for lunch any given day cool angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (2276) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.