Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,144 members, 7,896,879 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1684038 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (2268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Roland17:
At 25 DaMarcus Cousins does not have the luxury of time anymore, i would be disappointed if his talent continues to rot as he ages.

The Kings need to sort of the relationship between Cousins and George Karl, the animosity exhibited through power struggle between both is obvious, no team can succeed with such especially when it involves your franchise player also if the kings are not going to surround Cousins with potent and experienced players i think he should move to a franchise where he is not best player but an important player.

the Celtics will probably trade for him.
Re: The NBA Begins by RENOWNED2(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
my boys dipo and gordon tore up kings ysterday....we coming for piston nd that 8 seed
Re: The NBA Begins by RENOWNED2(m): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
SIRcumalot:
he got suspended for throwing a tantrum a few days ago
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
RENOWNED2:
he got suspended for throwing a tantrum a few days ago
the trade rumours surrounding Celtics and cousins too plenty
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:17am On Mar 13, 2016
SIRcumalot:

The Rumors are rifle, not only with the Celtics but also other teams especially in the East, However, i can assure you Danny Ainge would not dare disrupt Brad Stevens gradual build up with the acquisition of Cousins.

Cousins needs to play along side a superstar where he is not the focus, that is the only way his attitude improves or under a championship coach and team.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:53am On Mar 13, 2016
Teams are content with Durant and Westbrook doing the scoring, they are daring other players in the roaster to beat them and the Thunder have no response to their challenges.

The Spurs are the dark horses if you ask me in the western conferences, fans have unconsciously ignored this team despite their record, experience and coaching, i think much of that has to do with the Warriors and their pace.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2016
Hi guys, am phoone packed up two days ago, got an iphone from sis, but I can't download apps cos I can't find my credit card type in the billing option. Even to get free apps set no possible'. Make una teach me o. Before josh takes advantage
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2016
joephemzyz:
Hi guys, am phoone packed up two days ago, got an iphone from sis, but I can't download apps cos I can't find my credit card type in the billing option. Even to get free apps set no possible'. Make una teach me o. Before josh takes advantage

Use the browser version for now.you should be able to use a browser for now.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
joephemzyz:
You can select none for for credit card type and just fill I your address.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
SmooshCHN:
You can select none for for credit card type and just fill I your address.
. Bro, I already tried that, it just keeps bringing the page back
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Skywalker5:

Use the browser version for now.you should be able to use a browser for now.
abeg gimme the link bro. Oshey!
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: The NBA Begins by kingsilly(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
joephemzyz:
. Bro, I already tried that, it just keeps bringing the page back

Hope you ain't trying to add a Nigeria credit card to a US iTunes Store
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
kingsilly:

Hope you ain't trying to add a Nigeria credit card to a US iTunes Store
. I selected nigeria as my country
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:27am On Mar 15, 2016
Skywalker5:
@birdman

Hmm.what happened to ur team on March 9?you moved them to bench?

yuup. that was the plan for the whole week to throw off my stats a little. Except it threw me off too undecided talk about outsmarting myself lol.Based on my stats 2 weeks ago, its looking like im 5v5 vs richard. But of course, I cant tell, because I screwed myself angry. there is a yoruba proverb for this sort of thing Im sure cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:40am On Mar 15, 2016
Roland17:
Teams are content with Durant and Westbrook doing the scoring, they are daring other players in the roaster to beat them and the Thunder have no response to their challenges.

The Spurs are the dark horses if you ask me in the western conferences, fans have unconsciously ignored this team despite their record, experience and coaching, i think much of that has to do with the Warriors and their pace.

Yep, warriors chasing 72 wins is obscuring Spurs equally stunning record. But then again, they are beating teams that they are supposed to beat, as usual.

Come playoffs, a number of coaches seem to have dialed in on Popovich. If Spurs face the clips, or even the mavs (potential round 1 matchup), I think the outcome is a tossup imo, just because Carlisle and Doc seem to do well (esp on rotations) vs Popvich. Even looking at the playoff charts right now, there is a good chance they could meet OKC in round 2, a crazy, undisciplined OKC, but a bad matchup nonetheless
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2016
;Dim back guys, and I'm having luscious for breakkie this week. Lol
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
joephemzyz:

After Luscious, you will face me. Just start praying that my players should get injured or else grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:42am On Mar 16, 2016
joephemzyz:

lol. just breakfast abi

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by HenriettaIB(f): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Mynd44:
Okay so the season started late whose fault? But it has started the most anticipated sporting event of the year has kicked off and OMG!!! Did Melo just do that to The Celtics? This is going to be a fabulous season.

Mynd, can iTalk to you?
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
birdman:

lol. just breakfast abi

Na the plan be that sir, but jar crowdaer is injured now, so I'm not gonna have a smooth meal o
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Arsenal just lost tonight, if Dallas doesn't win tonight, walahi, Gobe go happen
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:03am On Mar 17, 2016
Donlittle:
Arsenal just lost tonight, if Dallas doesn't win tonight, walahi, Gobe go happen

On the plus side,Dallas almost won.on the negative side.well,.............
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:23am On Mar 17, 2016
In the instance Durant decides to ditch Oklahoma, i strongly believe we are contenders for his signature because we provide a balanced and deeper roaster, ultimately we provide his best route to the finals for him.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:55am On Mar 17, 2016
joephemzyz:

Na the plan be that sir, but jar crowdaer is injured now, so I'm not gonna have a smooth meal o
Y are u still keeping him? This is playoffs and luscious is now having you for lunch.
Guy ,na you I wan play for semi finals ooo.
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2016
Donlittle:

It's sad we lost even though it was expected + Lakers looking like Arsenal at the moment
Re: The NBA Begins by karakata: 9:09am On Mar 17, 2016
Arsenal almost cause a rumble in Nou Camp. They really tried said Arsene Wenger as Barcelona were wobbling in the French man's eyes
Check out all the news on www.fafford.com/2016/03/13/wenger-not-to-blame-for-fa-cup-exit/
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Skywalker5:

Y are u still keeping him? This is playoffs and luscious is now having you for lunch.
Guy ,na you I wan play for semi finals ooo.
Why me cry
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:44am On Mar 18, 2016
joephemzyz:

Why me cry

skywalker5 is right. Luscious dropped Z Bo, and even Rose who is not injured. e mean you wella shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:11am On Mar 18, 2016
joephemzyz:

Why me cry

Men, u sure say u go win lucious like this? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (2268) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.