Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:03 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1686628 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (2268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
A40:

Don't mind Captain Slow. You can see by his sheepish grins that he is realizing his stewpidity. I'm sure he does codeine and promethazine

Aye! top gear! good on you!

The irony in this post though! grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ersan:

Is this guy ret.arded? What on earth was that? Mike miller never started in the 2012 or 2013 NBA finals. Battier started in all 3
www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/2013-nba-finals-spurs-vs-heat.html

Mike Miller didn't start? You are a hopelessly daft. I would have asked you to stake money on this but you would end up drinking sniper just so you can avoid paying up your debt. Show me where you saw Ray Allen and Battier started 2013 Finals. You don't even know the team of the player you are staning so hard. Pathetic

Ersan:

Lol 238 of 581 regular season 3's within 2 years line was shorter, it didnt help him grin
714pts? That is less than a 3rd of what M.J totaled. Still adds up to less than 2 made 3's per game. You don't have a prayer mate. Besides my focus is on the post season which show that the GOAT shot worse with a shorter line. Or are titles won during the reg season? I didn't think so

Ersan:

Nope, he and t mac did say he was better and more dominant than magic though, they didnt compare him to the mamba or jordan because they were different types of players
Your brain interprets everything poorly. Do you see Magic in the G.O.A.T discussion? That should tell you Leflop is not on their level and he was just applying tact. Compare that the nonsense he said, she said article you posted

Ersan:

The fact that youd discredit a man like isaiah thomas and disregard his opinion! SMH!
Isiah Thomas can never be credible when the topic of discussion is Jordan. Its like expecting objective feedback about the US from Kim Jung Un.

Ersan:

Without Ray allen the heat wouldnt have tied and eventually won, without kerr or paxsons 3's the bulls wouldnt have won, simple.
The Kerr argument is moot. The game was tied when Kerr made the bucket so different scenario.

Ersan:

A pillow biting shiit stabbing imb.ecile questioning my intelligence. An old foool with no knowledge of history or true understanding of basketball trying to feign intellectual superiority over me grin i have seen it all. grin grin grin
You are a sword swallowing, sem£n slurpin, Lebtardious cretin. Your arms are too short to box with me on any basketball related matter. You be proper Ekuke barking like a rottweiller

Ersan:

You're the one whose been caught in multiple lies and gaffes here not me. Shameless old man! Draymond was guarding westbrook, i know who nick wright is. oooh please, like i consistently say, you dont know anything!
Lmao this werey alaso must be hallucinating. 'Draymond was guarding Westbrook?' what corner of your sphincter did you bring that out from? Mr Ray Allen became a starter when he joined the Heat. Mike Miller didn't start in the 2013 Finals. You should be stoned for your idiocy.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
A40:

No coach would be phoolish enough to put Kawhi on any elite center for a game never mind a series. Draymond can guard every center in the NBA rn. You are clueless if you don't recognize this by now
Draymond cant guard all 5 positions.

Opolo e ti yoro. Ikeji elede. The GOAT was a fine mix of power and finesse. He had both! You are the village eediot for even bringing Kyrie into this argument
You brought finesse into this and finesse means squat, is there anyone with better finesse when finishing today than kyrie? is he the best in the NBA? confused shameless old he goat!

Study? You must be dyslexic! Colin Cowherd, Shannon Sharpe are the premier Bronsexuals that come to mind when I see any post fellating Leflop on the webspace. It means your Nick Wright still has plenty of work to do

I am largely anti-FOX everything. The only exceptions I make is for the Simpsons and Futurama
Everyone who thinks jordan is goat is a jordan stan. Simpsons, futurama? grin You truly are an old shameless foool are you not? Theres a certain age a person reaches and if he still watches these things means he has the mind of a child. I am not surprised at all!

You are a joke. And I repeat it is people like you with your mentality that keep holding black people back. His businesses put food on the table for hundreds of thousands of people but this God forsaken sodomite is slating the GOAT for not speaking out on social injustice. Phoolish talk like this is why I'm convinced your IQ is in decimals. You are more moved by words than life-changing action
Ali, jim brown, lebron, these people made/make a difference because they speak out. Your gambling addict is a coward, besides his reason is "republicans also buy shoes". Can you imagine this he goat defending this man? grin

You must be ret@rded. All the GOAT had was Pippen on his first 3peat. Your Leflop got D.Wade, Bosh and a motley crew of shooters just to struggle with Old man Dirk and Dallas, OAPs at San Antonio and babies from OKC. And he barely had a .500 even with that stacked team
Jordan never faced any team as good as these in the finals. Only dent on lebrons resume is dallas.
People forget that the GOAT was 33 on his 2nd 3peat. Rodman was 35. That they were considered the best is testament to the GOAT's greatness.
Or a testament to how weak the league was!

Stop sucking this mans d-ck fa.ggot, its dry already.

You are daft. How many League and Final MVP titles did he win after joining the Lakers? Omugo. KAJ was Robin on the Showtime Lakers. FACT
Now this worthless son of a manky wh.ore is discrediting kareem just to gain access to jordans d-ck. People pride on jordan being a scorer, kareem was the greatest scorer of all time. Kareem>Jeffrey
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
A40:

Don't mind Captain Slow. You can see by his sheepish grins that he is realizing his stewpidity. I'm sure he does codeine and promethazine
The so called Sheriff na John Snow. He knows nothing. undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
SmooshCHN:
The so called Sheriff na John Snow. He knows nothing. undecided
Let him just delete his account after the Cavs chop their L. After extensive proof showing Green doing work the village ediot still dey argue
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Eruditor, Donlittle abeg see this.. I agree with the article to an extent. http://bluemanhoop.com/2017/06/11/golden-state-warriors-steve-kerr-needs-better/
i know i am not the only one that feels this way. He got out coached by Ty Lue in the playoffs.....Ty Fawking lue? 2015, na assistant coach abi na video manager tell am to bring in iggy to slow lebron..... Ummm yeah, he needs to do better
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
lol someone will work hard for their money, and one guy from no man's land with free glo browsing will say he is a coward.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
714pts? That is less than a 3rd of what M.J totaled. Still adds up to less than 2 made 3's per game. You don't have a prayer mate. my focus is on the post season which show that the GOAT shot worse with a shorter line. Or are titles won during the reg season? I didn't think so
Embarrassing, apparently almost half of jeffreys 3s were made when the league made the line shorter to help his brick hands! grin

Your brain interprets everything poorly. Do you see Magic in the G.O.A.T discussion? That should tell you Leflop is not on their level and he was just applying tact. Compare that the nonsense he said, she said article you posted
Do you see kobe? Anyone who puts kobe in the goat discussion or thinks hes a better player than the king is certainly without a doubt a dimwit!

Most missed shots in NBA history.. facts! Ohh sir just get the rebound mamba !!! grin

Isiah Thomas can never be credible when the topic of discussion is Jordan. Its like expecting objective feedback about the US from Kim Jung Un.
Or better yet objective feedback about lebron from you grin

The Kerr argument is moot. The game was tied when Kerr made the bucket so different scenario.
Game winner. Facts!

You are a sword swallowing, sem£n slurpin, Lebtardious cretin. Your arms are too short to box with me on any basketball related matter. You be proper Ekuke barking like a rottweiller
And how have i been shitting on you all this while then?

Lmao this werey alaso must be hallucinating. 'Draymond was guarding Westbrook?' what corner of your sphincter did you bring that out from? Mr Ray Allen became a starter when he joined the Heat. Mike Miller didn't start in the 2013 Finals. You should be stoned for your idiocy.
I didnt say that, your re.tarded room mate from the loony bin claimed draymond was guarding enes and adams and switched to the PG, I deduced the PG in question is mr triple double and then called him out for it.

See the depths of your stupidity? Can you see the people who agree with you! And you wonder why i cant help but grin at you small fries grin

Hold my dick!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ersan:

Embarrassing, apparently almost half of jeffreys 3s were made when the league made the line shorter to help his brick hands! grin

Do you see kobe? Anyone who puts kobe in the goat discussion or thinks hes a better player than the king is certainly without a doubt a dimwit!

Most missed shots in NBA history.. facts! Ohh sir just get the rebound mamba !!! grin

Or better yet objective feedback about lebron from you grin

Game winner. Facts!

I didnt say that, your re.tarded room mate from the loony bin claimed draymond was guarding enes and adams and switched to the PG, I deduced the PG in question is mr triple double and then called him out for it.

See the depths of your stupidity? Can you see the people who agree with you! And you wonder why i cant help but grin at you small fries grin

Hold my dick!
he has guarded kanter, Adams in 7 games series. He also gets switched on to PG and SG. You deduced the PG is Russell westbrook? No wonder you went ahead to post a 5 second video. Immediately my statement was completed, I added a period and started another sentence. "He also gets switched on to PG and SG a lot". You have comprehension issues. It is obvious.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
A
Donlittle:
lol someone will work hard for their money, and one guy from no man's land with free glo browsing will say he is a coward.

Fvck his money! whats the use of having money when all it serves is yourself.

And fvck Glo! No wonder you lot are so frustrated, nigerian internet has you beat!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ersan:
A

Fvck his money! whats the use of having money when all it serves is yourself.

And fvck Glo! No wonder you lot are so frustrated, nigerian internet has you beat!
if it is paining you, go and play basketball, and donate all your money to the public.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
A40

As to the importance of Mike Miller to the heat, granted he started the last 3/4 games ahead of Haslem.

But here's the thing, He averaged 13.6 MPG grin and Ray Allen 24.9 not even close. Its clear who is more important, no surprise Allen was the one who hit the greatest clutch shot in NBA History.

I have nothing but time you fooolish old man grin I'm going to make you cry for your mommy!
Dude mouth runs like a scalded dog. grin

2 Likes

Donlittle:
if it is paining you, go and play basketball, and donate all your money to the public.

My fortune is destined to come from a different source. Facts!

Inspired by people like the GOAT i will make a difference in the community! I promise (get it small fry?)

Hold my d-ck!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Donlittle:
Dude mouth runs like a scalded dog. grin

I have diarrhea of the mouth grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ersan:
A40

As to the importance of Mike Miller to the heat, granted he started the last 3/4 games ahead of Haslem.

But here's the thing, He averaged 13.6 MPG grin and Ray Allen 24.9 not even close. Its clear who is more important, no surprise Allen was the one who hit the greatest clutch shot in NBA History.

I have nothing but time you fooolish old man grin I'm going to make you cry for your mommy!
Lmao ode. After arguing phoolishly. I should have made you place a bet so you can face the consequence of your phoolish utterances

The argument was never about the importance of Mike Miller and Ray Allen you stewpid donkey.

I showed you Mike Miller started games

I showed you he played at Small forward

I showed neither Ray Allen nor Battier did in 2013.

Better quit while you can. This is like Brock Lesnar vs Bash Ali. I would make you swallow all your vomit
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
A40:

Lmao ode. After arguing phoolishly. I should have made you place a bet so you can face the consequence of your phoolish utterances

The argument was never about the importance of Mike Miller and Ray Allen you stewpid donkey.

Better quit while you can. This is like Brock Lesnar vs Bash Ali. I would make you swallow all your vomit
See as he changed the axis of the argument cheesy grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Donlittle:
i know i am not the only one that feels this way. He got out coached by Ty Lue in the playoffs.....Ty Fawking lue? 2015, na assistant coach abi na video manager tell am to bring in iggy to slow lebron..... Ummm yeah, he needs to do better
You mean out coached in Game 4 cheesy. I noticed Mike Brown forced the All Stars to play to their full potential. Kerr loves his flare and flow and throwing his weapon of different players which used to work with Burbosa, Speights and Brandon Rush them. He'll make adjustments I'm sure.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
A40:

You clearly never understood how this started. Old Alzheimer plagued foool! grin We were talking about how much these players contributed to their teams and you fooolishly tried to place miller in the shame boat as allen! Embarrassing!

Small fry what kind of stu.pid comparison is brock lesnar vs bash ali? grin

You are truly a clown! Wait till the king blows your larriors off their high horse in 11 hours and 12 minutes. I will see where you have to hide.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ersan:

Lol you are spastic. The GOAT scored over 4,900pts in those two seasons. If we scrap the 3pt line entirely it only shaves 4pts ppg from a player averaging 30pts per game. Bear in mind that was not even his top 3 scoring season. He was 34 and was edging past his prime. So explain to me again how it aided his dominance.

Ersan:

Kobe fans are not Lebtards who would be phoolish enough to compare that bunny rabbit to the GOAT.

Leflop ain't better than Kobe. Prime Kobe is the reason Greg Pop doesn't have 7 rings to his name right now. FOH

Ersan:

Naah more like shitting yourself. I've not seen this kind of buffoonery on the webspace for a long time

Ersan:
Why was it included in your m0ronic response to me then. You are confused

Ersan:
You have backtracked on almost every phoolish statement you made ab initio and there is more flogging coming your way. M0ronic millenial
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
SmooshCHN:
You mean out coached in Game 4 cheesy. I noticed Mike Brown forced the All Stars to play to their full potential. Kerr loves his flare and flow and throwing his weapon of different players which used to work with Burbosa, Speights and Brandon Rush them. He'll make adjustments I'm sure.
last year i mean't lol. Last year. Its the last game of the year, play the stars for 48 minutes if you have too. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Damage Control at it's finest cheesy
And yes, virtually everyone here watches Game of Zones every Thursday.
Lavar Ball appeared too soon
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Donlittle:
last year i mean't lol. Last year. Its the last game of the year, play the stars for 48 minutes if you have too.grin grin
Nah!! The stars couldn't bring us to 9 points. Unto the next game sha. Kerr better listens. Last year was a blur man. Please don't remind me of it. It hurts than watching Paul George's injuries cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ersan:

You clearly never understood how this started. Old Alzheimer plagued foool! grin We were talking about how much these players contributed to their teams and you fooolishly tried to place miller in the shame boat as allen! Embarrassing!

Small fry what kind of stu.pid comparison is brock lesnar vs bash ali? grin

You are truly a clown! Wait till the king blows your larriors off their high horse in 11 hours and 12 minutes. I will see where you have to hide.
Hahahahaha. Go and check the trail of discussion again. Werey alaso

You are a millenial and already displaying accurate memory loss. Who did your ancestors offend?

Who said Miller contributed more or less than Allen. You must be a klutz. I would make sure you are constipated off your own vomit

You claimed Allen joined the Heat and was a starter, you claimed Miller never started and claimed he was an SG. Rather than apologize for your errors and lies you are still barking like an ekuke

Thunder fire you
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Stephen Curry needs to work on his Body Language. Tomorrow Especially.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
SmooshCHN:
See as he changed the axis of the argument cheesy grin
The mofo must have been a serpent in his previous life. Either that or he just suffers ADHD and can't really help himself. Its amusing
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ersan:

SHiiiit! youve done it now, Mike miller was never even a starter even before ray allen joined. Ray Allen wasnt even there in 2013 jeez grin

Ray allen became a starter immediately after he came and started the 2013 finals. I knew you were ignorant but this is a whole new level.
What an Oloshious fellow. Ikeji aja
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Stephen Curry needs to work on his Body Language. Tomorrow Especially.
The Warriors especially Steph have to be aggressive and business like today. No cause for alarm. Just play the way you need to do when you are trying to close out. Don't mind the noise from the media and Cavs fans who keep harping on a once in a lifetime occurrence out of desperation. Comebacks don't happen every year as the 2014 Heat painfully found out.

I would lose my shyte if I see Kerr playing Steph off the ball again. In no planet should Draymond Green be taking more shots than Steph Curry in a potential close out game
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Roland17:
A catfish already made it on the ice!!!.. Come on Pekka Rinneeeeee!!!!!! grin
All your bad belle for nought. Hahaha

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Eruditor, Donlittle abeg see this.. I agree with the article to an extent. http://bluemanhoop.com/2017/06/11/golden-state-warriors-steve-kerr-needs-better/

I endorse this article completely.

Notice the writer is not saying how average Kerr is and is only being bailed out by good players. Notice his achievements since 2015 till date are not being questioned. The writer is simply saying Kerr:

1. Overcomplicates easy sets (because he over anticipates what the other coach tries to do). Parenthesis and emphasis mine.

2. Is Stubborn about his system and atimes prioritizes it even over winning games or letting his stars bail him out.

3. Has a penchant to play Curry off the ball against Cavs like he did last year game 7, the Dec game and game 4. Which has not only hurt Curry's rhythm but cost his team a perfect win post-season record.

Another NL poster on here said variations of the above and I agreed with him. If you check my posts even in games 2, 3 and 4 I was saying the same things as the games were going on.

The part I would never let anyone run along with is how coach R or Coach B are better than him. That is nonsensical. Only Pop is better than him and that is because of longevity. We have seen even him make big gaffes before including letting Kawhi play on in game 1 of the WCF even after he had rolled an already bad ankle in the game. If Kerr did same and we lost the game, people would come here and start saying David Blatt would not have done that and so on.

If there is anything Kerr has tried to portray as a coach, it is that a system can achieve results without necessarily being overdependent on it's star players. That is his strength and undoing at the same time. Lue HEAVILY depends on Lebron and Kyrie ISOing their way into Ws for him. That is why when Lebron is not facilitating efficiently regardless of the game Kyrie is having they still lose. Kerr on the otherhand has had tremendous success in many games that 1 or 2 of his star players play ice cold. He just does not seem to reproduce that success when playing the Cavs the same way and for that, he needs to put his obduracy aside and adjust.

Guess which HOF coach has the same philosophy that Kerr adopted? Gregg Popovich and that is why we have so much respect for him. 30+ games ago, we were reading how we won't get passed Denver or Blazers without KD; How we were going to lose our number 1 seed to SAS; How we were defensively frail and how Rockets, Spurs could easily peep us to represent the west in the finals.

It was the run we went on without KD that made them revert and begin calling us a superteam. The voodoo analyst Nick Wright (who likes to conjure fictitious stats to suck Bron's D) even said Cavs will beat us in 5. Some people on here said we would have lost the series without KD and I just laughed. Nobody recalls that Curry had 15 and Klay 14 in game 1 last year yet we beat Cavs by 15 because Livingston had a big game. Nobody recalls Curry had 18 due to foul trouble in game 2 and we still beat Cavs by 33 because Draymond had a big game. Kerr always and I mean ALWAYS tried not to depend on his MVPs in most situations. Yet people will still turn around and say his assistant coach or his players are the ones redeeming his image. Preposterous.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Stop Glitching. Na you sabi pass as your posse done give you Sheriff Title. No mention me abeg. I'm not in for your argument.

I know you just discovered this thread. Just so you know it's better to keep the insults to yourself. 560 pages plus and no one ever called the other foolish, dimwits or threw insults around. Drop your facts and move on.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw his post. I thought I was on another thread, because I have never seen any name calling on this thread before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (2268) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.