Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1668289 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:23am On Jun 13, 2017
See what I am saying about corporations putting money on lebron. Warriors just won and BT Sport is showing documentary about Lebron. It's should be warriors only.it was all lebron last year.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 5:24am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Only LeBron can have 41 13 8 63 percent shooting and still be called a choke.

The hate this man gets. SMH.

The hate is viral man , just don't know why people will just hate someone for no apparent reason smh
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 13, 2017
Your MCM name is Ersan, and his MCM name is Lebron, His MCM 3 -5 in the Nba finals. He is .375 in the nba finals.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 13, 2017
Roland17:

Ironically Silicon valley is in the bay area!!!!

Guess who plays in that area?

Yeah last episode they went to the Oracle.

Reminding myself I don't hate Californians.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 5:24am On Jun 13, 2017
Nobody should quote that Ethan guy again. He's obviously a pained troll

Thanks Warriors for the $374 won. Curry 4s coming throughhhhhhhhhhh

Congrats Dubs for the championship and for next year's sweep too

#SeeRed

5 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:
Your MCM name is Ersan, and his MCM name is Lebron, His MCM 3 -5 in the Nba finals. He is .375 in the nba finals.

That's a pretty good 3pt percentage though.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:25am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Yeah last episode they went to the Oracle.

Reminding myself I don't hate Californians.

Californians are great people!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 13, 2017
Roland17:

Californians are great people!!!

Heathens
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 13, 2017
Ewuro4:

The hate is viral man , just don't know why people will just hate someone for no apparent reason smh

Because he's great.

He's great.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

That's a pretty good 3pt percentage though.

NIGGA. NIGGA. NIGGA. 3/8 is .375, Motherfucker, that is a F. what type of motherfucking school did your stupid ass go to?

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 13, 2017
Skywalker5:
See what I am saying about corporations putting money on lebron. Warriors just won and BT Sport is showing documentary about Lebron. It's should be warriors only.it was all lebron last year.

Greatness!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 5:28am On Jun 13, 2017
Roland17:

I understand he is planning to leave the "LAND" to form his own league.

You got jokes grin He's staying, he just spoke about going back to the gym in couple weeks tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by stanway(m): 5:28am On Jun 13, 2017
congrats golden state warriorz,,haters to the cliffs
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:29am On Jun 13, 2017
“MY MOTIVATION,” JAMES SAYS, “IS THIS GHOST I AM CHASING. THE GHOST PLAYED IN CHICAGO.”

https://www.si.com/nba/2016/08/02/lebron-james-michael-jordan-ghost-cleveland-cavaliers-championship

Even Lebron admits MJ is a ghost, you can't catch a ghost...not with a 3-5 record.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:
NIGGA. NIGGA. NIGGA. 3/8 is .375, Motherfucker, that is a F. what type of motherfucking school did your stupid ass go to?

Rounded to 40 for good behaviour and difficulty of the question. cheesy

I'm trying to be calm. You don't want to start with the insults with me small fry.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:30am On Jun 13, 2017
Ewuro4:

You got jokes grin He's staying, he just spoke about going back to the gym in couple weeks tongue
grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 5:31am On Jun 13, 2017
tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Rounded to 40 for good behaviour and difficulty of the question. cheesy

I'm trying to be calm. You don't want to start with the insults with me small fry.
Lmao, go and check this page, I am like the draymond green of this thread. i was just waiting for the finals to be over before i come at you with full force. grin Start Abeg, i take God beg you. Them go delete both of us account.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 13, 2017
Roland17:
“MY MOTIVATION,” JAMES SAYS, “IS THIS GHOST I AM CHASING. THE GHOST PLAYED IN CHICAGO.”

https://www.si.com/nba/2016/08/02/lebron-james-michael-jordan-ghost-cleveland-cavaliers-championship

Even Lebron admits MJ is a ghost, you can't catch a ghost...not with a 3-5 record.

Good on you to find out.

That's the only man in Brons sight.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:33am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Greatness!

Greatness in chokness. He lost.remember that.
Re: The NBA Begins by hardeycute(m): 5:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Roland17:

Team wins you championship.

You can also say all other GSW players are greater than LeKing
Your individual efforts wins you game.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:
Lmao, go and check this page, I am like the draymond green of this thread. i was just waiting for the finals to be over before i come at you with full force. grin Start Abeg, i take God beg you. Them go delete both of us account.

Bet you're as ugly as him too. Why that girl you're begging out on a date on an anonymous forum grin will never go out with you.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Naming players some people have to google grin

Wade and bosh and to some extent Allen agreed.

Stop with this foolishness. LeBron is not in mambas sights. He's chasing a ghost and he'll keep chasing next year.

Lol you don't know Battier(One of the best defenders of the last decade, chalmers, and mike miller? lebron fan boys, probably started watching the game last year and thinks bron is the GOAT. Asiwin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Skywalker5:

Switch to NBA TV. They are showing the interviews and celebrations.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Skywalker5:

Greatness in chokness. He lost.remember that.

To a 73 win team + KD

No shame in that. He's still a GOAT. Still has a few more years in him.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Bet you're as ugly as him too. Why that girl you're begging out on a date on an anonymous forum grin will never go out with you.

LMAO Having lunch, or dinner with associates or people you have respect for is not a date, but i am not suprised, with your pako biscuit brain, you think everything is date date date. Omo ale, Jati Jati. grin

whatever though, this is me right now

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:
Lol you don't know Battier(One of the best defenders of the last decade, chalmers, and mike miller? lebron fan boys, probably started watching the game last year and thinks bron is the GOAT. Asiwin grin

I don't know someone I was just arguing about with your loony bin room mate. Probably how YOU got to find out who he is.

Hold my d-ck
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:37am On Jun 13, 2017
hardeycute:
Team wins you championship.

You can also say all other GSW players are greater than LeKing
Your individual efforts wins you game.

Losing to a sick Dirk on a poor team after assembling his first super team in Miami is inexcusable especially considering his numbers in the series. So it contradicts your argument of individual efforts winning games, especially vital playoff games. I would not even speak of the annihilation he received from the Spurs.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:37am On Jun 13, 2017
hardeycute:
You won't make a dime out of it.

Ring or no ring they get the paycheck

Find something meaningful to do
Lol. I have a life outside NL that I'm proud of. Shut the fúck up and don't mention me.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:
LMAO Having lunch, or dinner with associates or people you have respect for is not a date, but i am not suprised, with your pako biscuit brain, you think everything is date date date. Omo ale, Jati Jati. grin

whatever though, this is me right now

What a soft as- moist a-s va.gina! grin You have 0 cojones small fry. Zero grin

Cool story bro.
Re: The NBA Begins by hardeycute(m): 5:40am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

To a 73 win team + KD

No shame in that. He's still a GOAT. Still has a few more years in him.
Anything afterwards take nothing from LeKing..

They just can't deal with greatness

This KD argument is like Messi - Zlatan
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

I don't know someone I was just arguing about with your loony bin room mate. Probably how YOU got to find out who he is.

Hold my d-ck
Mood Nigga, Mood grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (2262) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.