Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,742 members, 7,935,211 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:09 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1708326 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (2276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:53am On Jun 03, 2018
14 innings of baseball!! shocked

Come on cubbies...
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 4:56am On Jun 03, 2018
I think people are dragging the block/charge issue because they have like 4 days in between game one and game 2. They have nothing to say unless they keep the fire burning. I can’t even enjoy my instagram again.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:58am On Jun 03, 2018
Still top of the 14 and the bats have come alive as the runs start piling.

#cubbies
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:01am On Jun 03, 2018
J. Baez powers a home run to increase the lead to 6 runs.

7 runs to 1
#cubbies
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
For the Kobe doesn’t make the people around him better talks

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Who the Bleep is Ray Hollins. Man can chat shit on Live TV.

Man said LeBron purposely started the scuffle at the end so the Cavs would be fired up for Game 2. I felt like entering the TV and slapping the muthafuxker

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
We played our hearts out in game 1 and against all odds had the over loaded team running for the hills until we got robbed! Today is the day of retribution. Let's make sure they're not even close enough to steal this away from us the shameless thieves.

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hardetayour:

Man said LeBron purposely started the scuffle at the end so the Cavs would be fired up for Game 2. I felt like entering the TV and slapping the muthafuxker

ESPN scans potential employees including ex players thoroughly to ensure they are Bron apologists so as to continue the propaganda.

I switch immediately he starts blabbing because it he is helpless and makes it obvious and irritable to watch.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hardetayour:

It is no secret that the king thrives in drama and chaos.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
NictisZorander:

It is no secret that the king thrives in drama and chaos.
Please shut the Bleep up. LeBron didn't even want to have anything to do with it. He's a Bitch. All he could do was push the smallest guy on the court.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
Roland17:

ESPN scans potential employees including ex players thoroughly to ensure they are Bron apologists so as to continue the propaganda.

I switch immediately he starts blabbing because it he is helpless and makes it obvious and irritable to watch.
Lol. Then I saw the person that sponsors the SportsCenter show is Quicken Loans and Rocket Mortgage. Guess who owns both.

We can't make this shit up
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Not going to happen but we can only wish

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hardetayour:
Please shut the Bleep up. LeBron didn't even want to have anything to do with it. He's a Bitch. All he could do was push the smallest guy on the court.

Lol easy for a 5'2 midget to hide behind a keyboard calling someone a bitch. I am sure LeBron cares Hardeyour on nairaland thinks he's a bitch cheesy

What an im becile.

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
donlittle25:
For the Kobe doesn’t make the people around him better talks
Is this a Good enough example?
Since Pau was already kicking butt with a below average Memphis team.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Is Klay going to be fit for this game ?
Make we know now
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Do people not see that curry is like a bug to LeBron. cheesy

Love the way he just moved him out the way like the little small fry he is. Enter klay who will say something and then move five feet away or hide behind someone's back. Enter the donkey who is still having ptsd from the last time he called LeBron a bitch.

Then there is hadeyour the malnutritioned midget on nairaland the small fry who thinks LeBron is a bitch. Ooh no, LeBron is losing sleep because of him grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
SIRcumalot:
Is Klay going to be fit for this game ?
Make we know now

I want him to be. I don't want them to have excuses when we inevitably whoop their a.ss!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
SIRcumalot:

Funny thing is Kobe wanted a trade until they got Pau. But kobtards think Kobe made Pau. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
NictisZorander:

Lol easy for a 5'2 midget to hide behind a keyboard calling someone a bitch. I am sure LeBron cares Hardeyour on nairaland thinks he's a bitch cheesy

What an im becile.
Lol. 5'2? You're still dense. Doesn't change the fact that he's a Bitch.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
NictisZorander:

I want him to be. I don't want them to have excuses when we inevitably whoop their a.ss!
Take any advantage you can get.
No warrior prayed for miracle to find CP3 when he was wounded.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
SIRcumalot:

Klay will play. At least based on what KD and Steph said. Even based on how he turned down the injection thing.

If he doesn't, that is a very big blow but I'd rather that happened at Oracle than away simply because we can still eke out a win there with the spare tyres.

What I would tell Cavs supporters and Lebron circlejerkers alike is, Curry and Kerr confirmed what I posted here: they got so used to playing Rockets that times they played Cavs like the Rockets. I believe Curry said game 2 will be the right adjustment.

I can also tell you for free that no opposing player will score 40+ in game 2. So they better be able to account for the extra 15+ pts (waay higher than his mean this playoffs) that he needed to drop to keep game 1 close.

In a few hours sha....

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
ipledge10:
I think people are dragging the block/charge issue because they have like 4 days in between game one and game 2. They have nothing to say unless they keep the fire burning. I can’t even enjoy my instagram again.

Simply because they hate GSW for winning.

Just like when we beat Rockets in game 7 and people blamed refs and the 27 missed 3s. I was sleep all the time but people don't realize that Rockets did not have 27 straight possessions of only shooting 3s. They actually tried to mix it but missed some twos..had TO's..made some..made some free throws..the only issue was that any 3s they attempted they missed.

Now imagine me going through days hearing analysts who supposedly went to top USA colleges regurgitating the same inanities and I am questioning the whole US educational sector for that very fact.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
SIRcumalot:

You don't say. He was kicking so much butt he had just one all-star appearance sans Kobe. One

All the All-NBA team appearances? Who helped Gasoft get there if not Kobe?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
LeNomad and his minions losing by 15 or more. It's not a prediction! It's a spoiler
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
A40:
LeNomad and his minions losing by 15 or more. It's not a prediction! It's a spoiler
Birdman and Sircumalot won't like this.. Staaap Eeeet!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
A40:
You don't say. He was kicking so much butt he had just one all-star appearance sans Kobe. One

All the All-NBA team appearances? Who helped Gasoft get there if not Kobe?
Gasol.
If he played with decent players in Memphis he would get all those honours in Memphis.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
SIRcumalot:

Gasol.
If he played with decent players in Memphis he would get all those honours in Memphis.
Story. Jason Williams, Shane Battier and Mike Miller are not decent players? Kobe played with more wastemen than he did

Find another excuse
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hardetayour:
Lol. 5'2? You're still dense. Doesn't change the fact that he's a Bitch.

Lol! A fact? Like I said, easy for a 5'2 midget to hide behind a keyboard. Like I also said, your opinion is irrelevant because you are irrelevant, midget.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
A40:

I hear everyone repeating this nonsense and it's going to feel so good to piss all over all of you today.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
SIRcumalot:

We don't need any advantage against these bums. We're better than them from what I can see. Unless the refs rear their ugly head again.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
During game I said I believe warriors are trying to make it a close game so people can give Cavs a chance. Now people believe Cavs can win game 2. I will decative this account if Cavs don’t lose at least with 20 points.

Curry could have easily scored 40 points easily in game 1 because he was hot, but instead of taking shot he was making play for his teammates. KD about to guard Lebron today and leave Lebron in mid 30s.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
ipledge10:
During game I said I believe warriors are trying to make it a close game so people can give Cavs a chance. Now people believe Cavs can win game 2. I will deactive this account if Cavs don’t lose at least with 20 points.

Curry could have easily scored 40 points easily in game 1 because he was hot, but instead of taking shot he was making play for his teammates. KD about to guard Lebron today and leave Lebron in mid 30s.

Just so he doesn't delete.

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (2276) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.