Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,011 members, 7,970,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:26 PM

The Apprentice Africa - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Apprentice Africa (17562 Views)

The Apprentice 2010 / The Apprentice {UK} Thread! / The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Apprentice Africa by Mustay(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2008
The underwear that came with the girl's skirt was the big plus for Matrix. You saw the proprietress' face when the kid showed that her skirt could prevent bad boys from seeing too much!

This boardroom is not as straight as Intern's. Today, you get fired for taking too much advice =- tomorrow, you get commended for taking yours only!

When Bekeme was fired, BS said "As a leader, the final call must be yours even if you have to accommodate advise. , "

BS has contradicted himself sometimes when it comes to this, although Tunde shouldn't have relied on the tailor!

Isaac finds Kathleen's talks irritating - she's left alone. Eunice supports her. Kat is fired.

Eunice sees Nancy as weak - Nancy is on her own. Blessing supports Eunice and Nancy is fired

Eddie sees nothing in Akatu's contributions - Tunde supports him. Akatu is on his own and is fired!

Sincerely, the boardroom has been the minus of this show
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Mustay(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2008
Black Prez:

It was unfortunate[b] Tunde lost his first task[/b] as PM if my memory serves me right. He did remarkably well in his second task as PM and he will put himself in a very good position if he's able to lead his team to victory.

this ain't his 1st. His first was when Akatu got fired
Re: The Apprentice Africa by McDreamy: 10:18pm On May 28, 2008
Modups!:

MEN!!!! d board room really shows what your team really thinks bout u
did u guys see d way deox finished tunde? blessing put d final nail on his exit coffin shocked
i give it to tunde though, he certainly wasn't going down without a fight & fight he did.

i think d ceo really wants eunice to win this, he's certainly not going to let her get fired
i believe he has a soft spot for eunice, he likes to hear both blessing & deox's opinions because they do make sense
isaac has been a quiet but firm fighter & has persevered till now & he & eunice have made a very tight team so far

who is going to win this?

Modups it has always been like that - your team mates come out to blast u in the BR esp when u lose.

Tunde [/b]made some grave errors & i think it was due to a combination of factors - if i remember correctly i dont think he has been in the boardroom on the losing team before so he has no idea of the dynamics involved, again i dont think he has also been on the losing team before (i stand to be corrected tho). So he was overconfident. If he had been in the board room before he would have known to have at least heeded some words of advice from Blessing so that when things turn ugly he can maybe use that on her.
[b]
Blessing
always harps on leadership,leadership,leadership!so if she loses the leader takes the blame! Deox is a bit more reserved but he made valid comments. Tunde had to take the FALL!

On the last task, on seeing the outcomes (the uniforms that is) I gave it to Eunice & Isaac. One word - Practicality! Their uniforms were simple and functional! What was with the long sleeves and trousers for pry school kids?

The last 4 are quite interesting! I fully expected Eunice & Blessing to be here at this stage but NOT Isaac & Deox. All four have their strengths & have been given their due recognition by the CEO.

Although i hate both women, I would give it to Blessing - she is more logical and has proved her onions. The men wont be able to stand up to them unless the girls screw up

But since its a show - I believe the CEO (& probably the producers/backers of the show) would probably favour Eunice.

My personal view of the last 4

Eunice - has practically gotten on my nerves since the 1st episode. She has made it a sort of personal vendetta thing. U know naming names & saying the people she wants to get rid of openly without fear. From her CV yeah she is talented & intelligent but she has not brought that to the fore (or i havent seen it).The CEO has also emboldened her by showing his admiration and she has been ruthless in the boardroom. She might also be a feminist bcus she does not want to get rid of female competition (or maybe its just her close friends namely Kathleen & Ble ble bcus she kicked Nancy's butt out of the show. But I must say that she has been mellow in the last 2 episodes & particularly in the last one brought her better side to the table.

Blessing - talented,intelligent Igbo lady. She is always about the leadership and has also proved her leadership skills whenever she was PM. Shrewd, spendthrift I would love to see a showdown between her and Eunice. Catfight! Can be a bit petty at times

Deox - Strong, silent leader. Has been PM 3 times, has won 3 times. Personally acknowledged by the CEO himself. I dont know if he has the ability to fight dirty cus he looks like a gentleman.

Isaac - I give him kudos for coming this far. I wouldnt have placed him in the last 8!He has been silent & i think he learns a lot from observing his environs which is what he has utilized to keep him this long. I loved the way he was factual and accurate in his assessment about Kathleen which led to her demise & kept Eunice quiet (for once). He may not be able to fight dirty but he will be able to marshal his points.

@MForest, I am glad Tunde gave up a good fight but the odds were stacked against him. I knew he was going to be fired from the comments of his teammates

So lets see how it goes!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by McDreamy: 10:25pm On May 28, 2008
Mustay:

The underwear that came with the girl's skirt was the big plus for Matrix. You saw the proprietress' face when the kid showed that her skirt could prevent bad boys from seeing too much!

This boardroom is not as straight as Intern's. Today, you get fired for taking too much advice =- tomorrow, you get commended for taking yours only!

When Bekeme was fired, BS said "As a leader, the final call must be yours even if you have to accommodate advise. , "

BS has contradicted himself sometimes when it comes to this, although Tunde shouldn't have relied on the tailor!

Isaac finds Kathleen's talks irritating - she's left alone. Eunice supports her. Kat is fired.

Eunice sees Nancy as weak - Nancy is on her own. Blessing supports Eunice and Nancy is fired

Eddie sees nothing in Akatu's contributions - Tunde supports him. Akatu is on his own and is fired!

I sincerely agree with you - there has been a lot of inconsistency in the BR!

Today BS talks about leadership & sacks the PM, the next week he listens to the rantings of Eunice and sacks the weakest link! Does not make any sense. Whoever is PM always has the fear of God (or whatever deity he/she believes in) when they are on the losing side!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by BlackPrez: 1:48am On May 29, 2008
McDreamy:

Eunice - has practically gotten on my nerves since the 1st episode. She has made it a sort of personal vendetta thing. You know naming names & saying the people she wants to get rid of openly without fear. From her CV yeah she is talented & intelligent but she has not brought that to the fore (or i havent seen it).The CEO has also emboldened her by showing his admiration and she has been ruthless in the boardroom. She might also be a feminist bcus she does not want to get rid of female competition (or maybe its just her close friends namely Kathleen & Ble ble bcus she kicked Nancy's butt out of the show. But I must say that she has been mellow in the last 2 episodes & particularly in the last one brought her better side to the table.

Blessing - talented,intelligent Igbo lady. She is always about the leadership and has also proved her leadership skills whenever she was PM. Shrewd, spendthrift I would love to see a showdown between her and Eunice. Catfight! Can be a bit petty at times

Deox - Strong, silent leader. Has been PM 3 times, has won 3 times. Personally acknowledged by the CEO himself. I don't know if he has the ability to fight dirty cus he looks like a gentleman.

Isaac - I give him kudos for coming this far. I wouldnt have placed him in the last 8!He has been silent & i think he learns a lot from observing his environs which is what he has utilized to keep him this long. I loved the way he was factual and accurate in his assessment about Kathleen which led to her demise & kept Eunice quiet (for once). He may not be able to fight dirty but he will be able to marshal his points.

@MForest, I am glad Tunde gave up a good fight but the odds were stacked against him. I knew he was going to be fired from the comments of his teammates

So lets see how it goes!

I share most of your opinion about the candidates. However, there is one thing everybody is overlooking. Eunice and Blessing are popular because they have both been to the board room several times. That doesn't make the strong players because if all the time, your PMs thinks you are the weakest link in the team and drag you to the boardroom, it aint a good thing. I remember before Nancy was fired, the CEO counted the number of times, Eunice and Blessing had being to the boardroom, which was 3 and 4 respectively at that time (now it should be 5 and 6 respenctively).

Isaac and Deox on the other hand have been very impressive. Especially Isaac. No PM has ever taken him to the boardroom as the weakest link. WHY? Food for thought. The only time he was there was when lost for the first time as PM and we all saw how he axed Kathleen.

I will go for Isaac and Blessing or Eunice. I just can't wait for next week.

With the boardroom inconsistency, i concur. How come Nnamdi was fired for advicing a low price to sell more, where the PM-Eunice was left untouched for taking the advice in addition to over spending, but then, Regina was fired for not taking Blessings advice? The CEO has a lot to explain i think.

One wrong judgement makes a right judgement wrong.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by spora1: 6:18pm On May 29, 2008
Mustay:

I can't agree less!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by UpNaija: 3:11am On May 30, 2008
Blessing and Eunice were targets from the very beginning; they are strong players. No one has ever taken Blessing and Eunice into the boardroom as the weakest link. It doesn’t matter how many times they were brought into the boardroom—what counts is that they were able to defend themselves and stay in the competition. The CEO had several opportunities to see those women in action, which is why he likes them. I’m starting to think it may come down to Eunice and Blessing in the end; TWO NAIJA BABES, now that’s something to watch!

Now Isaac? I don’t share the same sentiment, he’s just been lucky. There were too many interesting people with lots going on, so Isaac just played it safe and stayed under the radar. Like most people, I’m still shocked he made it this far, I thought he would have left after episode 2? If Matrix loses the next task Eunice will beat Isaac out, but if Zulu loses, I have a feeling Blessing will take no prisoner and Deox will be out. It's coming down to the wire folks, fasten your seatbelts!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by DanDare: 11:10am On May 30, 2008
@UpNaija, i agree with you but to an extent.

The next tasks are key bt who goes depends no the dynamics in the respective teams. Each one of the 4 now knows who their opponents are & tho I admit that Blessing & Eunice are more experienced in the BR if they both mess up during the performance of the tasks and the guys are able to step up to the plate either could get dismissed!

It all depends on how things work out. BS will not be favourably disposed to sacking but if its quite obvious he wont have a choice.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Mustay(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2008
@ mC dREAMY, DEOX HAS LOST AS PM ONCE

yOU KNOW STH - WHEN BS ASKS THE LOSING SIDE WHY THEY LOST, THE PM OF THAT LOSING SIDE ALWAYS EMPHASIZE ON 'WE' 'WE' 'WE' - 'IT'S UNFORTUNATE WE LOST' BLA BLA BLA.

WHEN BS CALLS THEM IN FOR EVICTION TIME, YOU DON'T HEAR WE AGAIN, WHAT YOU HEAR IS I DID THIS ,I DID THAT BLA BLA BLA.
undecided
NA WA O! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF A TEAM THEN?

REMEMBER WHEN I WROTE THIS BEFORE TUNDE WAS EVICTED tongue tongue tongue

Mustay:

The CEO doesn't seem to have his eyes on TUNDE. If he's on the losing side, he might just go!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by UpNaija: 3:05pm On May 30, 2008
@ Dan Dare—good point! BS did say, just one slip and the person is out. He may have a thing for the ladies (just like me), but just one slip and he’ll have no choice, but to send them away in the cab  embarassed

@ Mustay—looks like the competition has changed. I guess it boils down to each individual’s performance at the point. So the 'we's are out and the I's are in'. 

Na wa o! Eunice and Blessing can’t afford to mess up, no matter what. I just pray they keep focused.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by UpNaija: 3:09pm On May 30, 2008
@ Mustay, no no no Deox has never lost as PM. He’s got straight 3 wins under his belt. He’s played this competition well! This actually makes me nervous for Blessing. Which is why she can’t afford to slip up.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by McDreamy: 9:52pm On May 31, 2008
thats right Deox has 3 out of 3
Re: The Apprentice Africa by BlackPrez: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2008
From an Inside man, who is an HR practitioner

As a Human Resources practitioner, we asked Tunde to describe the remaining 4 contenders:

“Isaac: Cool, man of character, mature, intelligent, charismatic, friendly.
“Eunice: The stronger of the ladies present. Questionable character, intelligent but not creative
“Deox: Hmnnnn, slimy very slimy. It’s a wonder he has come this far.
“Blessing: really can’t place her”.

Eddie also rated Isaac second after Tunde. Nancy passed similar comment about Isaac and Eunice even in last episode could not hide her respect for Isaac. That guy for me, is so tactful I have a strong feeling he will win. Tunde is right. Leader is about people and not achievement. Some achievement can be bought. It is what you do with your titles that matters, not the titles.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Bizl4Rizl(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2008
of all the four i will still rate the ladies higher than the guys. I believe all 4 have got the stuff to varying degrees and can come up with the goods but the ladies have a HUGE advantage cus BS looks at them favourably so ha may allow them to get away with some things that the guys would get fired for
Re: The Apprentice Africa by BlackPrez: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2008
Deox is gone.

It was terrible in the boardroom. For once, I thought the CEO was going to fire the two of them. Clearly, I will never employ those two, Deox and Blessing in my company.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Bizl4Rizl(m): 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2008
Now who was telling the truth?

It was really a very messy affair & Bs was just dillydallying.If Blessing was not involved he would have FIRED HER! but now the whole show is messed up, there are double standards involved and no matter the outcome I have lost faith in BS & the whole show!

@BlackPrez, rightly said - u know when BS said I know what to do I thot he was either going to fire both of them or given them anoda task but instead he did NOTHING!

Deox rightly said that Blessing (& Eunice) are always working towards the BR and not the task at hand,I admit that Eunice has impressed me the last few episodes with her change in attitude (more positive-I dont know if thats because she's winning or being more confident).

A lot of allegations & counter-allegations were made & BS did nothing to counter any of them or clarify (what the heck were the cameras there for then?). Strong words were used by Blessing & she was quits unsportsmanlike at the end, It's a GAME! She really has to lighten up (but I no blame her sha me too my head go HOT/STRONG for dat kain prize money!) LOL! but really she was too HARSH/CAUSTIC!

I was impressed with Deox and his fight in the BR but he was fighting a lost battle - against Blessing and the "love" that BS has for her, he was gonna lose! Against any other person (except Eunice) he would have won!

Blessing should have gone because as PM, she did not know anything about the task (see how smartly she evaded Questions from Deox about her knowledge of the task), she failed to show strong leadership, she lacked focus (her eyes were on the BR instead of the task at hand) & was quite vindictive, I wouldnt want an apprentice like that for my workshop! grin

let's see how the rest of TAA goes - Isaac I'm sorry. . .
Re: The Apprentice Africa by MForest: 3:18am On Jun 04, 2008
I’m still in disbelief; I thought Deox and Blessing were two of the strongest players in the competition. In fact, I placed bets that they would make it to the final two. Episode 15 WAS SO CLEAR Deox and Blessing were the weakest links! Their presentation was piss poor! I was so disgusted! Anyway, you just never knew where the CEO was going with this one. Blessing fought tooth and nail to make it out of the boardroom, but I don’t think she’s going to make it after the next task. It’s so CLEAR! She’s out next!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Modups1(f): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2008
yesterdays BR episode was the bloodiest yet shocked  shocked i don't know why the ceo did not fire them both truly

blessing was the biggest dissapointment for me, she clearly lacks game & team spirit
why would she insult deox and even call him a "bloody liar"? she's lucky nnamdi had already been sacked, make she try am with her fellow ibo bros and see if she no go get her own dose

deox was a gentleman for not insulting her back & he even tried to make up with her at the end but she rudely ignored him shocked, is that how she is going to work in a bizness as an apprentice?

d ceo is sooooooooooooooooooooo biased!!! he should just pick eunice & blessing as d winners so the prog. can end
imagine him asking eunice if she is missing the US  y not ask isaac if he is missing ghana  NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Apprentice Africa by Mustay(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2008
The problem with ZULU yesterday was individualism!

Two allegations are true:

Deox says Blessing played him to the Gallery Camera. This was obvious when they were at the reception and when Blessing got home talking to Eunice.

Blessing says Deox feels if he ain't the PM, he doesn't care whether the team loses (BS trusts him since he has won 3 out of 3)

Deox talked too much about his EXPERIENCE at the age of 30. I suggest he reads the findings of the INSEAD KNOWLEDGE professors that shows that most managers relying on experience make the same mistakes! shocked

There's a way you tell agbalagbas in nigerians that they've lied! You don't tell tem straight to their face! wink

Am sure BS was thinking, if I let this Boy go on, he might as well tell the CEO of Bank PhB in a board meeting that "sir, you lied!" grin grin grin
Re: The Apprentice Africa by McDreamy: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2008
The CEO was obviously biased and made very wrong calls, He was playing the "elder" card when he kept on asking Deox - are you saying I'm lying?what the heck was that all about? the guy was trying to explain himself & u kept on harping him. Of course we must all respect our elders and "they never tell lies" but to keep on rubbing it in Deox's face like that was asking too much. BS was bringing in his Yoruba culture mindset forgetting that the show is African. In short he was very unfair.

Blessing's behaviour was scandalous, agreed you have to fight for your place in the BR but afterwards you make up and you stay friends. She is quite unsportmanly.

@Mustay I agree & disagree with you. Yes Blessing was evidently playing Deox to the Camera & painting him in a bad light BUT it's not entirely true that Deox was all about maintaining his perfect record. It was more like having a team member that you couldn't work with & resigning to fate.

BTW how do you tell agbalagbas in Naija that they are telling lies, I am yet to figure that out! LOL!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by HillaryX: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2008
@mcDreamy, how do you tell agbalagbas in Naija that they are telling lies, I am yet to figure that out! LOL!

grin Excuse me sir, e npuro ! grin
Re: The Apprentice Africa by UpNaija: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2008
Episode 15 was by far the worst boardroom yet! Blessing certainly disappointed me; and she’s LUCKY she wasn’t fired angry angry angry angry angry angry

On the other hand, Eunice really impressed me on this task. It’s obvious that I’m rooting for her and that I want her to win grin. She has a lot of great things going for her and there's no reason she can't win (as long as she keeps doing what she's doing; she will be okay!)
Re: The Apprentice Africa by apmis: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2008
is this really a game! no it is about two hundred thousand dollars. Biz is Biz. Blessing felt Deox lied about her and did not deserve his making fences afterwards. She was just upset at him, so she walks off.
Was the CEO confused about who to fire? Clearly. he id not have clear reasons to fire either but someone had to go. Not blessing anyway.
Deox and Blessing just did not work together and so they looked sloppy! Face it Deox has been a slow calculative guy. He is a laywer. he has been a background person until he is made the PM. Really nothing spectacular.
Blessing has been a fighter and crier ?! too. How many buckets has she shed in this show.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by ogeeh(f): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2008
I LOVE APPRENTICE AFRICA.I think it should be sold in dvd plates.Its very Educative.Especially for Sales Managers,reps etc
What do u think?
Re: The Apprentice Africa by BlackPrez: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2008
Guys, I strongly think this Apprentice Africa thing is cooked for some candidates. Eunice i think is served. Do you see how regular she is featured on the show than any other contestant and she keeps saying she did everything? How come Isaac was the PM and through out the first two parts of the show he wasn't interviewed. I believe these guys use about 3 days to a week to get a task done and someone edits it to 45 minutes if I'm right (since there are lots of advertisement) to portray what they want viewers to see.

They make Deox look stupid and all the time gives Eunice much airtime than any other contestant on any episode. Is it because of her accent or the title is already serve?. Anybody challenging me? Buy the DVDs when they are out to check. I think these contestants are being used. A good show is being destroyed. The CEO must sit-up. His reputation is seriously at stake.

I wouldn't be surprise if Isaac or Blessing is fired come tuesday. It certainly won't be Eunice.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by DanDare: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2008
@Black Prez

I have always thot so too. Eu(not)nice seems to be cooked, waitn to be served. Did u notice the reference that BS made in the last episode abt her missing home?how come she is the only one that has been asked such a question?

i see one of two scenarios playing out possibly a third. I dont know wat happens now there are 3 peeps left. If one more person has to go before the final face off its either

a. Isaac gets kicked out to pave way for 2 "strong" girls to fight for the 200k

b. Blessing gets fired leaving Eunice to devour Isaac & claim the prize

c. A shocker! Eunice gets sacked & has to be dragged into the yellow cab screaming & scratching. . . her last words - Blessing & Isaac I'm gonna get you! (tho dats not likely bt its remotely possible)
Re: The Apprentice Africa by eezzy(f): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2008
That BS is taken with Enice became rather obvious to me when Eunice blamed Nnandi for
all the woes that had caused their defeat and BS just looked on like a man in a trance and then
suddenly woke up from the stupour and pronounced - NNANDI, YOU ARE FIRED!
I lost all respect for him on that day and totally blacklisted Eunice. Whatever we say or
do, I think we are set for a Eunice win, whether we like it or not.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by MForest: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2008
@ Black Prez: I wanted Deox and Blessing to win, but from their own mistakes; they have shown Africa to be weak. They can thank themselves for coming up with a piss poor and sloppy presentation. Deox made himself look stupid. And Blessing cries too much; I’m so disgusted with her now.  Anyway, as far as Isaac goes; he said it in his bio that he’s quiet and that’s what I’m seeing on the show; nothing spectacular from him. My bet is on Eunice to win, so I choose scenario b from Dan Dare:

b. Blessing gets fired leaving Eunice to devour Isaac & claim the prize

Here’s an idea. If your issue is airtime, maybe you could do us all a favor and count how many minutes of airtime each contestant has gotten per episode, run an average, and present that to the forum.  Let us know what you find out…
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Mustay(m): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2008
@ mc dreamy lol. funny u! I hope this is the last experience bank Phb has with this show. as 'bad'as Intern was, it was much better than this. now they've given some people a job about average number of scenes per contestant. intern was everyday and we 'd an idea of how long the task was. And remember the 'old ma'am'that instilled fear in d contestants? Gawd! If this game was a football tournament, I'll be happy I won d fair play tournament with EDDIE. MAKE ISAAC DO IM WORK WELL WELL AND HE WINS!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Jascobee: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2008
I DONT KNOW WHY WE CANT CREATE OUR OWN IDEAS, THIS APPRENTICE AFRICA IS A SHOW OF SHAME THAT AGAIN SHOWS WE WILL KEEP ON BEING SECOND TO ORIGINAL,
THE APPRENTICE SHOW IN US AND UK IS BY FAR MORE EDUCATIVE AND EXPLOSIVE THAN THIS NONSENSE THEY ARE DOING, THE CEO IS NOT 'toosh' at all,
WATCHING ALAN SUGAR IN THE UK IS BREATH TAKING, I SUGGEST THEY USE ELUMELU OR ADENUGA, INSTEAD OF THIS TOOTHLESS CEO,
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Raimond(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2008
I feel bad that Deox left,i was rooting for him to win.Equally,methinks Eunice should have been kicked out b4 now,she has been so bitchy, just hope she is not waxing Shobanjo`s nob. grin
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Bizl4Rizl(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2008
check out Regina's candid opinions on her fellow applicants

http://www.reginaagyare.com/inner.php?id=3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Glo Advert on Cnn Degrades Nigerians Living Abroad / Where Is Chinny Ahaneku (main Character Alice My First Lady)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.