Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,194 members, 7,907,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:13 AM

Deltans Meet Here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Deltans Meet Here! (78932 Views)

Matured Deltans, Lets Hookup Here. / Do We Have Deltans In This Section ? / Deltans Let Meet Here, Exchange Bbm Pins And Phone Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deltans Meet Here! by patwhizkid(f): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2009
nope, takin' a nap! . . .plz drop a mssg. Fank ya
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by ricky: 2:48am On Sep 11, 2009
wow!! its cool, am feeling at home here!! where are my brothers and sisters @?
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by Fostercat(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2009
nope, takin' a nap! . . .plz drop a mssg. Fank ya

ok! i will.
hello pat! hw r u doing?
just to say hi.hit me wen u r awake.say me well to ur frds in da fowest.luv ya, cool
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by patwhizkid(f): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2009
Ok
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by samsworld(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2009
from kwale town to Ashaka town's a stone throw. i'm an Ashaka man and i'm happy meeting you here. so how's your day?
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by samsworld(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2009
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by BlackRevo: 12:03am On Sep 13, 2009
Hi all good to find my brothers and sisters here oooo. How is everyone doing hope all is kool. i will be visiting here always.

are you from delta @phatwizkid?
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by patwhizkid(f): 12:59am On Sep 13, 2009
Black_rovo, are yu from delta state? . . .do i in anyway sound lyk a deltan?
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by BlackRevo: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2009
patwhizkid:

Black_rovo, are yu from delta state? . . .do i in anyway sound lyk a deltan?

Yeah sure i am from delta state,  Well i asked because you are on this thread and to say the truth i am surprised we could have so many deltans here. Surprised more about you because you are popular here in nairaland i guess. ( I no dey stalk anybody oooo cheesycheesy).

What do you really mean by sounding delta? is there a particular way they sound?
Sorry i don't know much about delta except what i am told by word of mouth if it is true or not i don't know. I last went there when i was a kid. I was brought up in Lagos and never had my people around me.

Hey sorry i spelt your name wrongly it was an honest mistake and you can simply call me black smiley
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by patwhizkid(f): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2009
jeeez. . .wot do yu mean by am popular here on nairaland?
Besydz, therz a way deltanz sound esp. doz from warri. . .they speak in riddlez & tend to uze lotta slangz. niwaiz, am not a deltan o. . .sumtin juz took me to dhat state.
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by BlackRevo: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2009
patwhizkid:

jeeez. . .wot do yu mean by am popular here on nairaland?
Besydz, therz a way deltanz sound esp. doz from warri. . .they speak in riddlez & tend to uze lotta slangz. niwaiz, am not a deltan o. . .sumtin juz took me to dhat state.

Oh sorry i did not mean the popularity in a bad way, i just regard those with thousands of post to their credits with some personal friends as popular (unlike me though i have been here for three years now, first as a guest and now registered). hope you understand now smiley. Yeah i have come to know about that and i have been to warri just once to write the PTI entrance exam. So did you like it when you were there? how was it like, you care to share with us?
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by patwhizkid(f): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2009
oh ok, i gaddit now man.
no, i don't lyk d pipul of delta state at all. no good sense of hospitality there jor, & they aren't even lovin'/carin' at all. Itz only Asaba & some partz of Warri dat iz civilized. . .i pray to juz neva live/work there at all.
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by BlackRevo: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2009
Hmm seems you had a really rough deal there but i am not surprised because my small cousin goes to my town often and he tells me how some peeps there are backward, uneducated and so many other things which is not fair to mention here. I think this is a reflection of the sad truth that there are different kinds of settings in Nigeria. Life in the big cities is diff from the villages and rural areas.

Good to hear from a real experience like you and i wish i do visit someday too to experience it myself.

Sounds funny to me now when i am always praising my state and i have not been there or even know almost practically nothing about it. So you mind i asked what kind of Job took you there? Hope the job did not piss you off as well?
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by patwhizkid(f): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2009
Yeah yu ryt.
Itz not a job dhat tuk me there, i'm still a student o. lol
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by daniellle(f): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2009
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by BlackRevo: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2009
daniellle:

smiley wink cheesy grin kiss
cute boyz, holla!

Chai u wicked ooo cheesy so nothing for ugly guys like me, Well God dey na. So are you from delta/nigeria or burundi?
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by BlackRevo: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2009
patwhizkid:

Yeah yu ryt.
Itz not a job dhat tuk me there, i'm still a student o. lol

Hahaha i see, hmm well i am also a student like you tooo. Still wondering what took you there sha?. Well do you mind if i reciprocate your kind gesture to my state?
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by patwhizkid(f): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2009
yeah!
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by BlackRevo: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2009
so how do you want it?, in your terms i mean. Hope it will not be too hard to fulfill cheesy. You are one wise and intelligent lady from your posts smiley.
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by BlackRevo: 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2009
Gentlelady:

Ahjee! 
I am from Obiaruku, and Obiaruku is the headquarters of Ukwuani LGA.

Waoh see my sister oooo, how you dey gentle lady? Hope you gentle sha cheesy
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by patwhizkid(f): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2009
aha! . . .yu think i'm wize & intelligent? thankz anyway. Yu kan do it however yu want, am at yur beck & kall (for now tho').
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by BlackRevo: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2009
Well i am not judging you by this thread alone, i have seen you in other threads as well and the way you deal with situations is very wise and intelligent. okay here are some suggestions. cheesy

I could do a community service in your state tongue
Go on a vacation there or see some tourist attractions.
Take one of their daughters cheesy for, ( I like their pounded yam)
Give you support if you want to contest for any gov position. (That state na fire oooo recently)

Hmm you might be thinking how i got to know your state from the last suggestion.
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by patwhizkid(f): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2009
. . .whao! yu sound lyk ay if yu knw ma state. Ok, if yu think yu knw ma state. . .name it.
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by BlackRevo: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2009
Ha you should know i already described it but anyway here is the name. Evil Fowest,  and it is the youngest state in that region.

Expunging some letters from that name i gave will give you both the first letter of the state name and the region where the state is located
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by patwhizkid(f): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2009
yu think itz:
edo state?

hehehe. . .keep guezin' dearie.
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by BlackRevo: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2009
i have strong evidence but i will not dig it now, and hmm i was not guessing edo state. lets keep the game going i have to try another analogy now.

Now your name is patwhizkid, taking the pat out of that name describes the kids from that state. smiley
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by patwhizkid(f): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2009
delta

lagos

osun
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by BlackRevo: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2009
Those are not your state cheesy

Okay let me put it this way. Translate the sentence into your language and you will get the meaning of the name of your immediate past governor.

Do it with Joy
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by patwhizkid(f): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2009
Hehehe. . .funny one there mhan, kuz me kant speak ma language. . .i kan only undastand da lil onez.
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by BlackRevo: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2009
hahahaha i am not surprised lady, already told you that you are wize and intelligent. i will not play the language card anymore. cheesy

Okei there are two politicians fighting over the soul of your state recently.

You can find the name of the first one in the first sentence of the Nigerian national anthem while the name of the second one is synonymous to the name of the catholic arch bishop of Nigeria.

Hope i hit the nail this time around  cheesy
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by patwhizkid(f): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2009
gosh!. . .yu wrong mhan! . . .never been to/lived in my state since my childhood dayz. Besydz, am far away from home now, so i don't knw/have any idea about the two fightin' governorz u are talkin' about.
Re: Deltans Meet Here! by BlackRevo: 7:02am On Sep 14, 2009
Okay let me go straight to the point now. You are half south-south and half south-west?

Bayelsa / Ekiti?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (52) (Reply)

Be Re-united with Old Friends! / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.