Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,893 members, 7,969,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:58 PM

Product Sourcing & Buying - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Product Sourcing & Buying (730 Views)

Agro Product Sourcing For Both Export And Local Market / Product Sourcing Agent Service /cargo Service From London / 2012 International Famous Furniture Fair (dongguan) China Sourcing Agent Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Product Sourcing & Buying by markethquk(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2011
HI ALL, I want to start sending goods from UK down to Nigeria to anyone in Lagos that can afford it on a commission basis i.e like 10% of the total cost of the item after delivery charges. i would be only dealing with light duty items and using air freight to send the items to my Lagos outlet for collection.I am looking to hear from people about what kind of items they needed from here and especially items they have seen at online online stores like ARGOS, TESCO, SPORSTDIRECT AND SO ON.
pls ill be awaiting your suggestions and interests.
Re: Product Sourcing & Buying by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2011
Where is your outlet in Nigeria?
Re: Product Sourcing & Buying by markethquk(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
Hi 1st citizen,
Our outlet is in IKEJA ,LAGOS but also deliveries can be made to other major cities in Nigeria.

Thanks and please let me know of any other enquiries you need.
Re: Product Sourcing & Buying by markethquk(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2012
ARE YOU FRUSTRATED WHEN YOU TRY TO FIND A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR ITEMS IN NIGERIA WITHOUT NO SUCCESS. ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR BEAUTY CREAM ? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR DRESS OR CLOTHING? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GENUINE PRODUCT AND ALL YOU CAN FIND ARE FAKE AND COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR GENUINE HEALTH AND WELL BEING MEDICATION?
WORRY NO MORE BECAUSE MARKETHQUK WILLORDER YOU AND DELIVER TO YOU RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA THIS AND AND ANY OTHER PRODUCTS/ITEM YOUNEED. PLEASE GO TO http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markethquk/159556147484577?sk=wall
TO PLACE YOUR ORDER OR FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival:hp 630/hp 4530s/hp 4430s/dell Vostro Etc Very Cheap. / You Can Make N15,000 Easily!! / Forex;get The "Eztrender" And Avoid Bad Trades/losses!never Repaint!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.