Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,356 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:40 PM

Breaking News- Etb Now The Highest Paying Bank from Oct 1st 2007 ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Breaking News- Etb Now The Highest Paying Bank from Oct 1st 2007 ! (1280 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Top 6 Future Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Highest Paying Jobs In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News- Etb Now The Highest Paying Bank from Oct 1st 2007 ! by VICJANE: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2007
The  mgt of ETB has just announced the highest salary in the banking industry with the entry level staff now smilling home with N3.2 MILLION PER ANNUM(NO AMOUNT TIED TO PERFOMANCE). This is infact very great and rewarding for all Nairaland users who has a sound 2.1 to apply to the bank as they are set to be the best bank in the industry not only by the  salary but perfomance and service delivery.[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Breaking News- Etb Now The Highest Paying Bank from Oct 1st 2007 ! by andrew3338(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2007
Bravooooooooooooooooo Mike Adenuga,
Joining your good and focused organisation soon. Hi nairalanders, forward ever backward never
Re: Breaking News- Etb Now The Highest Paying Bank from Oct 1st 2007 ! by iteye82: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2007
How can one apply to ETB. Is it by them website or what ?
Re: Breaking News- Etb Now The Highest Paying Bank from Oct 1st 2007 ! by wumwum007(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2007
Dear niralanders,
  Please do not be misled by people that delight in circulating unfounded information i don't know where he got the news from but i can confirm that there has been a a salary reviw or upgrade but up till this present second the details have not been made open.
This is the truth please let us all be guided
Re: Breaking News- Etb Now The Highest Paying Bank from Oct 1st 2007 ! by eemi(f): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2007
its not true, etb just reviewed yesterday but the facts are still not known, the only good thing is that nothing is tied to perfomance or target.
Re: Breaking News- Etb Now The Highest Paying Bank from Oct 1st 2007 ! by bencobenz(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2007
@ poster
The actual amount is N4.2million per annum for entry level, may be you didn't get the info right. cheesy
You guys go just dey make those of us wey still they find job get hypertension cry grin
Re: Breaking News- Etb Now The Highest Paying Bank from Oct 1st 2007 ! by VICJANE: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2007
it has been confirmed and clarified by an inside souce, the real figure is N3.2 million for the entry level.You might or do not have to believe it but that is the truth.Etb is now the highest paying bank in Nigeria as at today.It is not for you to begin to doubt or accuse me but you will soon confirm to me that i said it here !
Re: Breaking News- Etb Now The Highest Paying Bank from Oct 1st 2007 ! by dhunter(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2007
[b]ETB, HIGHEST PAYING BANK?
PLEASE, INFORMATION IS KEY, SO IS KNOWLEDGE POWER!!!
NO PAY TIED TO PERFORMANCE, AND THE PAY IS OK FOR THE INDUSTRY
STARTERS, NOT GREEDY GRADUATES!!!
[/b]
Re: Breaking News- Etb Now The Highest Paying Bank from Oct 1st 2007 ! by sunnybabs8: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2007
that is not true about the etb, i have friends and family that is working in etb and there salary is just take home.
please nairaland fellow never be misled

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Business School: FMBA INTERVIEW Prep 1-DAY BOOT CAMP / Vacancies / Work In Mtn Or Oil Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.