Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,458 members, 7,978,484 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie (7369 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Jokers Offtopic Massage Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by bingbagbo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2012
* SOBBING AT MICHAEL'S FUNERAL, SEES DONKOLLIONE FROM AFAR AND WAVES HIM*
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by kingron: 5:44pm On May 25, 2013
dis waz one funny shit until fey killd it ;Ddis waz one funny shit until fey killd it
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by chuksisaac: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]very interesting movie,itz kul
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Karmatyra(f): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
bt den.....geny wakes up and discovers d whole tin was a dream!......finish!
Re: The Legend Of D Jokers>> Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by englishmart(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
bin gbagbo: hearing the news,  i call  DONKOLLIONE  several times  on the  phone  but  he  doesnt answer,, so i go to bed   with my girl  AGybabe!
O MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE LATER WENT AHEAD TO KILL MICHAEL.. I OVERHEARD DBANJ SPEAKING WITH DONKO ABOUT THE IMMENSE JEALOUSY HE FEELS AND INTENTION TO ELIMINATE THIS HERO THAT ENLARGED HIS FIANCEE'S PUSSY..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rude Gurl / Jokes Of The Day / Crazy Optical Illusions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.