Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,448 members, 7,978,441 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:27 AM

Cccam In 4669z - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Cccam In 4669z (5280 Views)

Best Cam -- Free Cccam For All DSTV / Tv1 Cccam / ****super Fast***freeze Free***cccam Server 4 U: All Cards !**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cccam In 4669z by viewtelsat(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
i have been priviledged to set up cccam in srt 4669z wit my routeer and 3g modem and is quite simple compare to the stress of installing madagascar.if ur re interested of how the magic works the follow this steps to get the desired result of watching anything that exists in satellite tv.first of all get ur signals then run ur 002p module and then ur 1.11p software which is june 25 2011.finally run cccam software and put d server on.enjoy!!!!.warning dnt double login or ur acct will be terminated once that is detected.holla shocked shocked shocked if ur are still confused
Re: Cccam In 4669z by simniboma(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2011
viewtelsat:

i have been priviledged to set up cccam in srt 4669z wit my routeer and 3g modem and is quite simple compare to the stress of installing madagascar.if your re interested of how the magic works the follow this steps to get the desired result of watching anything that exists in satellite tv.first of all get your signals then run your 002p module and then your 1.11p software which is june 25 2011.finally run cccam software and put d server on.enjoy!!!!.warning dnt double login or your acct will be terminated once that is detected.holla shocked shocked shocked if your are still confused
thank you for stating this topic. I am interested in the the cccam thing. have the module 002 on my receiver and I need more light about how to set it up. I have the internet connection infact a broadband with rj24 connection. what naxt?
Re: Cccam In 4669z by Newtonn(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2011
viewtelsat:

i have been priviledged to set up cccam in srt 4669z wit my routeer and 3g modem and is quite simple compare to the stress of installing madagascar.if your re interested of how the magic works the follow this steps to get the desired result of watching anything that exists in satellite tv.first of all get your signals then run your 002p module and then your 1.11p software which is june 25 2011.finally run cccam software and put d server on.enjoy!!!!.warning dnt double login or your acct will be terminated once that is detected.holla shocked shocked shocked if your are still confused

@viewtelsat
thks for this thread.
Re: Cccam In 4669z by noblegiant: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2012
Simi, I can give you a CCcam account to try.

PM me
Re: Cccam In 4669z by Newtonn(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
noblegiant:

Simi, I can give you a CCcam account to try.

PM me

@noblegiant
my man plz i will need a cccam account to try also,
thks
Re: Cccam In 4669z by philemmy: 3:47am On Jan 29, 2012
Newtonn:

@viewtelsat
thks for this thread.

please i need cccam software, can you help with link to the exact cccam software for srt 4669z
Re: Cccam In 4669z by philemmy: 3:55am On Jan 29, 2012
viewtelsat:

i have been priviledged to set up cccam in srt 4669z wit my routeer and 3g modem and is quite simple compare to the stress of installing madagascar.if ur re interested of how the magic works the follow this steps to get the desired result of watching anything that exists in satellite tv.first of all get ur signals then run ur 002p module and then ur 1.11p software which is june 25 2011.finally run cccam software and put d server on.enjoy!!!!.warning dnt double login or ur acct will be terminated once that is detected.holla shocked shocked shocked if ur are still confused

please i need cccam software, can you help with link to the exact cccam software for srt 4669z
Re: Cccam In 4669z by deeplo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2012
going thru the thread the guy has not respond , whats happeninng, noble giant how far,
Re: Cccam In 4669z by sunny78(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2012
this is my emil box sunnyogbe78@yahoo.com
Re: Cccam In 4669z by sunny78(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2012
this is my emil box sunnyogbe78@yahoo.com
Re: Cccam In 4669z by simniboma(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2012
noblegiant: Simi, I can give you a CCcam account to try.

PM me
thanks, sorry I lost ttrack of this thread.due to heavy work load. how do I get to you?
Re: Cccam In 4669z by sundayakasdy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
i like the topic but my question lies on where am confuse about ever since am hearing about cccam;
* what are the items required for the setup ?
* how can those items be used ?
* i have been hearing of router,pls what kind of router and pls can cccam work without a router ?
* Finally,the internet connection.is it from the decorder to the pc ?and pls can i use my mtn fastlink modem.thanks
Re: Cccam In 4669z by domack99(m): 6:38am On Apr 27, 2013
sundayakasdy: i like the topic but my question lies on where am confuse about ever since am hearing about cccam;
* what are the items required for the setup ?
* how can those items be used ?
* i have been hearing of router,pls what kind of router and pls can cccam work without a router ?
* Finally,the internet connection.is it from the decorder to the pc ?and pls can i use my mtn fastlink modem.thanks

I have the complete package that i want to sell, i mean the Decoder, the router and the dish. Note this is a used one not brand new. The account already expires so you wiil need to renew or get another account, if you are interested you can drop your email or phone number
Re: Cccam In 4669z by Ameboperoo(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
why don't you drop yours? What's the make of the router?
Re: Cccam In 4669z by domack99(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ameboperoo: why don't you drop yours? What's the make of the router?

you can reach me by mail pmmgv@yahoo.com if you are interested. You can give me till Friday evening or saturday to find out the make and model. Am not into those stuff someone install it for me. Not in Lagos presently but would be back by then
Re: Cccam In 4669z by RapidBTSNG: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2013
Cc cam

(1) (Reply)

Copa Del Rey Matches: Watch Live Round 32 Matches In Nigeria! / Lyngsat Foot Print Maps / Android Tv Box, Anybody?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.