Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,347 members, 7,884,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here (125918 Views)

Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc / Post your Favourite TV Series Here. / The Worst Death Scene Ever Committed To Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by GentleFrank(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2013
www.buzzynaija.com

=> Do not miss out peepz !!! Get our daily thrilling jokes of AKPOS, LITTLE JOHNNY, EKAITE, ABEL & OCHUKO by liking our fast-growing entertainment fanpage today @ www.facebook.com/BuzzyNaija !!!
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by Mayorwer: 4:44pm On May 11, 2013
Please where can I download Hollywood movies to pc

1 Like

Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by nitish01: 8:45am On May 16, 2013
Fast & furious 6 i dying to see this film realsing date 26th may
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by SporoX: 11:53am On May 16, 2013
House please.... I really need a link to download XIII the series movie... Is XIII (thirteen) the series...
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by toriade: 8:02pm On May 17, 2013
woooooooooooaaaahh. Just saw fast n Furious 6. Epic is the word
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by ezehr(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2013
go to enzedokafor..com to view entertainment news on a daily basis
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by ezehr(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2013
link to the best movie of the year [url]enzedokafor..com[/url]
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by Emmandus(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2013
Watch Nigeria's first! here AN INtro to EMMANDUS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkWPHxr2V2M
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by frantec: 3:06pm On May 26, 2013
muvee360..com[for series]

download almost every series you want.E.G
Nikita
Spartacus
Arrows
Beulty And The Beast
How i met your Mother

and Many Many More
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by MADent: 9:14am On May 27, 2013
Minnie Marjorie, an Actress, Radio and Tv Presenter ( The catch up show ) and the Ceo of TAILORED CORP takes us around her world of acting as she features in this interesting Stage drama along side Desmond Elliot and couple of others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNR4C8bZqEk
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by dridowu: 10:41am On May 28, 2013
pls where can i download ds india movie THE BURNING TRAIN i need the 1 of english subtitle .........................................pls help angry
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by Nobody: 7:21am On May 30, 2013
I am seeking for a reliable investor to invest 300k for the release of this movie that the trailer copy has been pasted below.
http://vimeo.com/43151929

I also have the preview copy for serious minded investors and we can discuss profit sharing.
Call me on 08162655771 or add me on bb: 2320EEBD.
Thanks.
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by bboy88: 4:52pm On May 30, 2013
vescucci: I will be moving threads with links to movies or episodes of series to the reccycle bin henceforth. pls post such links on this thread instead. This is in a bid to sanitize the section. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Download nollywood movies @ http://nollytube.tk
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by obishevy: 4:37pm On May 31, 2013
so greatful to NL and all its users as well as my fellow artiste in the blog! am ya favouryt shevy cruzy bt gad 1 thing to let you guyz know.......keep your flame burning cos weeping may endure for a nyt bt joy comes in the morning.
heres a little stuff i got for you...yes you....and i mean you.
check it out: tindeck.com/dl/xaad or can use use eyes here to view it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BFs2AGhwa4 dambro ubah der cant stop wee
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by atoluti21: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
AUDITION NOTICE FOR ADULT EDUCATION (A WORKING TITLE)

Auditions are being held for Adult Education, a short film about a man who decides at the age of 30+ to return to secondary school. It will be produced by Lopesidedworks in conjunction with the London Film School, and directed by Tolulope Itegboje.

Principal Photography slated to begin between July and August (Date TBD) for 1week.

We are currently casting for the following roles:

OLIVER – male lead, early to mid 30s, average build
More than anything else in the world, Oliver wants to be sensationalized. He wants to be successful; to have made it, and to have whatever bit of celebrity comes out of that. He has tried everything, and yet the success and good fortune he seeks have eluded him. The only option he has left is to get the education he gave up a long time ago.

PRINCIPAL ADEJORO – male, late 40s to early 50s, medium build
Principal Adejoro is the head of the secondary school Oliver enrolls in. He is a typical bureaucrat who will do anything to please his higher ups as he climbs the professional ladder. In an ideal world, he would be the principal of a school in the west, where he is enabled to do great things like teach students with computers and ipads in an internet enabled environment, and graduate astronauts and aeronautical engineers as opposed to his current situation, where at best he can graduate a couple of laborers and bricklayers.

Like Oliver, he wants to be the center of attention, to be regarded with the utmost awe and respect as a man of genius and intellect. When Oliver comes into the fold, and begins to steal some of his attention, there is a problem.

MR. OLADIMEJI – male, mid 30s to early 40s, medium build
Mr. Oladimeji is a senior officer and mathematics teacher at the school. He is very self important, and walks around with an air of authority and sense of being indispensable. He holds said authority over the other teachers, and likes to think of himself as the principal’s right hand relishing every opportunity to perform any task that the principal gives. He is the most ardent proponent of the principal’s “eradicate nonsense in all shapes forms and sizes” constantly holding a cane and quick to discipline or punish errant students. In fact, it can be said that he sniffs trouble, and is always around the corner to catch any in progress. He is the kind of guy who believes in what he calls “divine appointment” i.e. he was specially made for the job of being a teacher, and the job was made for him.

IK - male, 12/13, small
IK is a closeted genius. Oliverʼs sidekick, or better yet his “best friend.” He is very unlike the rest of the kids at this school. He is shy, introverted, and doesnʼt get along with the others. They think IK is a dork, uncool and unfit to be among them. And rightly so.

SPIDER - male, 15, small stocky build
Spider is the class bully and primary antagonist. He is one of those kids who resists progress and makes up for his small size and lack of intelligence with brute strength.

Date: Saturday June 8, 2013
Time: 9.30pm
Venue: Yabatech Secondary School, Yaba College of Technology, Off Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, Lagos.

Method:
Interested Applicants should please RSVP with a picture and some information about yourself to adultedcasting@gmail.com
Subject line: Oliver, Mr. Oladimeji e.t.c. (Basically the role you are applying for)
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10151633808734114&id=150047735059458&_rdr

Here's link to teenwolf season three trailer
Thts where I downloaded the trailer from.
Season three just began airing tonyt
Anyone wt links to download the new episode showing tonight. Pls post here tanx.
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by mydaxz: 5:51am On Jun 11, 2013
Folake and the Vampire Movie

In a battle between light and darkness, One must Prevail!

Join us as we birth the first Nigerian Vampire flick.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=138765602987851&set=a.129235930607485.1073741826.128236154040796&type=1&theater

Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by oceanterry: 8:43am On Jun 12, 2013
great news people just got access to nollywood audition on Facebook, at first thought it was a scam just had to risk the 6k , but everything is legit , go get yours now if interested .. have checked out the venue sent to me its really holding , have completed my form too its simple and easy go on facebook search for Nollywoodnextgenstars ... no space
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by Emmandus(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
3 EASY WAYS TO KICK START A GREAT DAY !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyxgrF8zVSI&sns=fb
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by banjicom(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2013
Jack The Giant Slayer (2013) BDRip

Year: 2013
Genre: Fantasy , Adventure
Duration: 114 min.
Translation: Professional (full duplication)
Director: Bryan Singer
Cast: Nicholas Hoult , Eleanor Tomlinson , Ewan McGregor , Stanley Tucci Eddie Marsan , Ewen Bremner Ian McShane Christopher Fairbank Simon Lowe , Mingus Johnston.

About the film:
The story begins with the kidnapping of Princess That threatens to upset the fragile peace between humans and giants. The young farmer goes into the realm of the giants in the hope of saving the girl.

The ancient war between humans and a race of giants is reignited when Jack, a young farmhand fighting for a kingdom and the love of a princess, opens a gateway between the two worlds.

Quality: BDRip

Premiere (World) 27 February 2013 ...
Premier (RF) March 21, 2013 "Karo Premier» 3D
DVD release on June 27, 2013 , «CP Distribution" ...
release on Blu-Ray June 27, 2013 , «CP Distribution"

Genre: Science Fiction

Download it here

http://greatmoviesreview..com/2013/06/jack-giant-slayer.html

Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by getbizy: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
Man of steel links pls
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by adigokes(m): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
pls where can i download indian mobile movie with subtitle
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by adigokes(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
pls quyz where can i download bollywood movies with subtile on my phone
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by pj3400(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
Lovely.
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by olumidazz: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
Dear mod is that word TRAILER or THRILLER cos am confused now o
Re: Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here by paolokonqueror(m): 7:13am On Jun 18, 2013
ARTISTES! ARTISTES!! ARTISTES!!!
As an artiste, without intelligent lyrics, your song will be WHACK. Not everyone is gifted with the skills of writing. The art of Ghostwriting/Songwriting should be employed so the outcome will be GOOD MUSIC. Nigerian artistes are fond of repeating the same lines especially in their ‘dance’ songs. Lines like “Baby go down low, I Love the way you whine” etc. has been overused and it shows the low lyrical standards of these artistes. You could get someone to write your songs and you’ll get credit like it was written by you at an affordable cost.
GET A SONGWRITER for all genres of music,
CONTACT The GHOST WRITER
Tel: 08129739907
Email: paolokonqueror@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.