Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,865 members, 7,889,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Pls Programmers Ur Assistance Is Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Programmers Ur Assistance Is Needed (1563 Views)

Pls Programmers Help With Similarities Of Pseudocode & Algorithm / Java Programmers, I Need Ur Assistance Urgently. / Pls Programmers In PHP And MYSQL Help Out On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Programmers Ur Assistance Is Needed by megatran(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2011
i study pharmacy presently aldo my early drive was in computers and electronics in general, but ryt now i find d urge to be with computers very strong and it sounds interesting for me to picture myself as a programmer, to cut stories short. i want an idea as to how i can learn programming either online or offline. i would really appreciate ur comments. thanks in advance
Re: Pls Programmers Ur Assistance Is Needed by talk2hb1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
You need determination and commitment.
to get started you need a laptop and which area of programming are you concentrating on is it mobile phone, web application, or desktop application, or even operating systems and drivers. then you pick your programming language, get a good programming text book, devour it, get your self a (Programming) mentor as this will hasten your learning.
cheerio and welcome to the world of programming
Re: Pls Programmers Ur Assistance Is Needed by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
Like the first reply said. you need to know where you interest is. If it is mobile applications, web applications and so on. then if you have decided that. you can start from bottom to top. in your chosen field . Good luck
Re: Pls Programmers Ur Assistance Is Needed by megatran(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2011
thanks a lot guys, i think i am really interested on creating pc programs dats wat captivates me. concerning the books , can u pls tell me where to go online as to getting them altho i would preffer the easy going ones dat will be gud enof for a starter. i really appreciate ur concern
Re: Pls Programmers Ur Assistance Is Needed by delocknomean: 5:14am On Dec 30, 2011
You select any one programming language to learn it and find out step by step guide for that language, start as per that guide, you could improve your programming knowledge.
Re: Pls Programmers Ur Assistance Is Needed by megatran(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2011
i appreciate all ur efforts, bt i dnt still knw where i can get a concise learners book on programming either online or offline library
Re: Pls Programmers Ur Assistance Is Needed by Kobojunkie: 2:37am On Dec 31, 2011
Have you tried simply googling for the information you need? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pls Programmers Ur Assistance Is Needed by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2012
search youtube for bucky roberts
he has good tutorials on java, python and c++
Re: Pls Programmers Ur Assistance Is Needed by megatran(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2012
thank u all for the info

(1) (Reply)

Which Computer Programming Course Is Relevant For A Microbiologist To Undergo??? / One Little Cracker For All Programmers!!! (enjoy) / Why Aren't Nigerians Taking Advantage Of Messaging Apps That Dont Need Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.